• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Re: I need your opinions! (Advanceshipping)

Thanks, I'm so thankful that the forum here is so friendly. (Bad experiences on Serebii) I just hope reading some good fanfiction will get rid of the emptiness. Know any good, long ones? (That's what she said LOL). Gahhh. Truthfully, I'm more of a May fan than anything else :p I'm okay with the fact of Ash and May being together though.

Just go on fanfiction, look for all the fics with the tags Ash and May and that are over 100,000 words long.

There's like, less than twenty, though. Not very many authors get that far.

It's been a long time since I posted, but anyhoo, welcome to the Advanceshipping thread, @Advanceshippingx. You will have a great time here.

^ I have to agree not many authors get that many reviews, but I suggest go to these: LuciferIX, Midnightmoon602, Aestivate, S. Muffin, Wingsofrain, prJackWalker, Wubbzy, KrstalClear101, Zeaeevee, and last but not least (considering hundreds of other authors) TheShineyGengar :) hope that helps

Hello! Is it okay to hop in. I really would like to talk about one of my favorite ships if it's okay.

These two are probably the most realistic and "Going-to-happen" of the ships I like, but it is very realistic as well. Other that Misty with is frustration confused as love and as for the "their a couple blush thing" all kids of that age do that REGARDLESS of the person's feelings.

There are no restictions on who can join this thread. Welcome to the thread, @Golden Fires;

As I've said many times before, I like AS because unlike most other shippings, it isn't a 'love-hate' style relationship.

They also seem to be the most honest of the ships with main female characters. Even though I do support Raimeishipping and Fireredshipping, this is the closest on to canon as far as I'm concerned.

I wonder if there are any good AS fanfiction writers here...

They also seem to be the most honest of the ships with main female characters. Even though I do support Raimeishipping and Fireredshipping, this is the closest on to canon as far as I'm concerned.

*cough*cough*shiny gengar *cough*cough*

well that wasn't sutble at all. What Fanfiction site is he on?
And has anyone had a group of friends who seem to like Pearlshipping and pokeshipping but NOT Advanceshipping?

'Here' as in still active in this thread? There's midnightmoon602, The Shiny Gengar, Princess of Moon and a few others that are still active(relatively speaking) but if you browse through the earlier pages and the old thread, you'll find loads of other cool writers as well as artists have come and gone through here.

*raises hand* and btw he is in fanfiction.net and in ADVancers - Home and i also recomend midnightmoon602 and pikamasterADV may's crush

Hi guys, I'm another new poster here. I have to agree with you, aloasa, May's Crush was the first Advanceshipping story I ever read, and it remains my favorite. Although, the lack of an ending to the second part haunts me to this day...

*raises hand* and btw he is in fanfiction.net and in ADVancers - Home and i also recomend midnightmoon602 and pikamasterADV may's crush

Hi guys, I'm another new poster here. I have to agree with you, aloasa, May's Crush was the first Advanceshipping story I ever read, and it remains my favorite. Although, the lack of an ending to the second part haunts me to this day...

well what i do to fix that is right my own finish to unfinish stories, as a matter of fact i want to write fanfictions to but im not very good on working on a single idea

if you could have slip an Advanceshipping hint into the games, how would you have done it?

Take your pick:

1) When Sid starts to harass her and she starts to feel really uncomfortable, Ash puts himself between them arms spread and blushing/glaring.
2) When Drew gives May a rose and he's watching, have a shot of his fists clenched up and shaking.
3) Actually have a shot of Ash like grooming himself and when brock asks, he'll be like "oh i promised may i'll look better"
3) Any episode when May cries. Have him hug her or look really depressed.

But...If I ever have a hint that can be full out. I'd request that May meets Ash by getting saved and her eyes go all wide and she starts to blush and says incoherent things.

like, god. date expectations. kiss her you loser.
manaphy movie. when ash jumps outta the movie, hug her. when he pulls her into the capsule. hug her.

so many moments missed ffuuuuu

oh man I wish he would kiss and hug her too

Ok so in the video game they should add Sapphire and Red Tag team battle.

Quick reminder: Advanceshipping day is November 21. So come up with some nifty ideas!

Speaking of May's Crush, I've looked at PikachuMaster/ whatever the hell the author's name was's accounts on a lot of websites, and none of them have posts past 2009. I have come to the conclusion that he's either dead, or just doesn't care about advance shipping anymore, which is sad either way.

Speaking of May's Crush, I've looked at PikachuMaster/ whatever the hell the author's name was's accounts on a lot of websites, and none of them have posts past 2009. I have come to the conclusion that he's either dead, or just doesn't care about advance shipping anymore, which is sad either way.

speaking of unfinish fanfics, don't you have one right here?

So... Advanceshipping day ha... Anybody doing anything special? A one-shot maybe? Just wondering.

Don't exacty know how I would do anything special to honor the shipping...

So... Advanceshipping day ha... Anybody doing anything special? A one-shot maybe? Just wondering.

I'm hoping to update a chapter of a fic of mine as well as post the first chapter of a new story.

Back
Top Bottom