• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Advanceshipping General Discussion

(I like Iris though.xD She's sassy and can jump on trees! LOLOL)

If May got put in the B/W anime for 1 or 2 episodes (like in D/P), how would you like it to be?:
You know what would be super cute!?xD If they just like, bumped into each other. And then just sort of like, freak out/get all excited and just ramble on about their adventures so far and some old memories. And then pull out their ribbon and connect it together like in D/P gfdesjwgbhfrdjnesw.xD
Like, just being so happy they got to see each other again you know?
And well, for the sake of it...> u > Have them encounter Team Plazma or Rocket, and THEY WORK TOGETHER/TAG BATTLE AND BEAT THEM AND GFHDEJSKFBDHNJESMWBFHNDESW. <333333
And then, when May has to go to the next town/opposite direction, they have a dramatic, sad and over the feels good bye.;___; Like, on the boat or somethin' again.
But this time, May gets all tear-eyed and so does Ash andgfbdeswubfhndjeskwaqfghnjcdmxs. I can't handle these feels that never happened.D:
This would be so perfect if it happened!! <33

If May got put in the B/W anime for 1 or 2 episodes (like in D/P), how would you like it to be?

Back, in DP, May returning served a purpose. To give Dawn a one-off rival. May returning in BW wouldn't be bound by any restrictions on what role she can play in the story so they could go wild and do anything really. I'm not sure how I would want it though. Like gloomy said, a simple meeting would be more than good enough.

sadly I do have to somewhat agree with you walker, May desn't have a lot to do there because there are no contest in there, maybe if May decided to take a vacation off contest and/or do Gym challenges then it would have happen, unfortunatly the writers wouldn't give shit

Yeah, I couldn't see it happening either.; u ; But, a girl can dream!
The only time that May might come back for a few episodes is if a R/S remake comes out.; A ;

Well, found this REALLY awesome MEP on Tumblr today! (Thanks to Midnightmoon!! <3) Ps; It's got multiple ships in it by the way. So if you don't like them, just skip until you see Advanceshipping.xD (But I suggest watching the whole thing because it was just beautiful! <3)
[video=youtube;4LwfaRdBfkE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4LwfaRdBfkE[/video]
AMV by; SilenceSilver

And to kick stuff up a notch (some more lol), have some fanart I found!:3 (None belong to me!)
Found this today. Never seen this one before!:3 Looks REALLY cute. <333
tumblr_mftdftDIBp1qh2stbo1_1280.jpg

by: maybe you've been brainwashed too
tumblr_m6bc49TE2e1qh2yqho1_400.jpg

by; 「友達何人出来たかなっ」/「碧風紗羅@ツイッター」のイラスト [pixiv]
tumblr_mj7kxtaFdh1qkzj4vo1_500.jpg

by; 「さとはる!」/「はぎのあき」のイラスト [pixiv]

Hope you liked!

The first one is... well... okay then.

Anyway, you guys misunderstand what I meant. While it's true that the chances of May reappearing in the show is lower since she no longer has any story purpose, the writers can go wild with any appearance she does make.

Ahaha sorry about that mate! But I did get you, don't worry!:3
And ahaha, I like the first one.xD It's got a different style to it.~ Anatomy needs some work, but bfhdjeswbhnjde I love the colouring. LOL.

I also found another AMV today.xD It's recent too! Which makes me super happy hnnng

[video=youtube;FA8T5yOBlWY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FA8T5yOBlWY[/video]
by; Света Харука

If May got put in the B/W anime for 1 or 2 episodes (like in D/P), how would you like it to be?

Lol what if she went to Unova for no reason other than wanting to see Ash. xD

and then the ending gloomy suggested

yes

Lol what if she went to Unova for no reason other than wanting to see Ash. xD

and then the ending gloomy suggested

yes
I just love how you ended it with a 'yes'.xD
Yes
I approve of this.

And fhdejswgfhydujesw I feel like doodling Advanceshipping crap. But I don't know what to draw, lol.

Here's a topic, again.xD lol.

If Ash and May were to dress up as another OTP of yours (can be from any show), who would it be?:
Felt like doing a crossover topic.xD LOL.
And hmmmmmm let me see. I guess Sonic x Amy from the Sonic Universe? I think it'd look pretty cute on them!
And oh oh oh Edward x Winry from FMA? Like, frhdejswbhnfrjdmkesw.
Paul x Dawn?xD
Okay, that' sall I can think of for now. (I have a lot more OTP's though)

If May got put in the B/W anime for 1 or 2 episodes (like in D/P), how would you like it to be?:
Shippy. 'Nuff said. Though chances are low.
If Ash and May were to dress up as another OTP of yours (can be from any show), who would it be?:
Oh, yeah. LUCKYSHIPPING, Red and Green. Black and brown hair. One of my two favorites.
If not, FranticShipping would serve pretty well. And also I love ViridianShipping, only May isn't really at all like Yellow, and Red isn't at all like Silver. Well, both May and Yellow are sweet, but still.
I gotta think.

Oh, yeah. Awesome videos!

lets see, we got.... chugga and lucahjin (lpers), yusei and akiza, naruto and karin/tayuya/hinata, ichigo and orihime, pit and palutena and for the lolz drew and dawn XD

How about Yugi and Tea? Or Yuma and Tori? (Can you imagine Ash with Yugi's hair and trying to do his voice?

Oh, and check out what's hot off the presses:

85421.jpg

85422.jpg

I know I kinda copied Bait Doll on the second one.

My only other OTP not from Pokemon is ZeLink (Zelda x Link) from Legend of Zelda

I wouldn't mind seeing a cross over like that.

I think Yoh did a photoshop thing of it one time. It'd be cool to have a fanart of it made from scratch.

Here's a new card I just made:

85468.jpg

I wish I could make more of these, but the website I use only accepts jpg/JPEG pics, while a lot of good ones are png.

New topic:

What would Ash and May do together for Easter?

Hunt for eggs, sing Easter songs, paint (maybe?), and eat candy. Lots.
I guess...derp.

Ohhh lovin' those responces guys!!:3 Defiantly would like to see all of these happen.xD

and @Ryan gfuhekfjiedyhutjireyt59ty8tiuytuighisegjjgreujfe YESSSSSSSSS. I'd love too see that so so so much!! <3
And yes, the one Yoh made was super duper cute eh?xD

@Anika gfyhjdsgfhds yes, FRANTICSHIPPING!!! <3 YESSSS, I WANT TO SEE ASH IN RUBY'S/BRENDAN'S CLOTHESSSSSS. <33333 HNNNNNG.
fujdeyhufdwsyrus <3333

@drago Oh wow, I totally love these!!; A ; You always do a super cute job on these. <3333 Well done!!x3

And for Easter?? Hmmm, lets see....
Ahahaha, I guess I can see Ash and May eating lots of sweets and then getting tummy aches.xD LOL

EDIT: WHOOOOO MY 200TH POST!! AWWWW YISS

They'd probably paint eggs and then like... start throwing them at each other...

I kinda wanna do a drabble on that now... xD

I say Advanceshipping will be canon. XD

Doing an easter hunt.

Back
Top Bottom