• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's say they're going to make another movie which highlights shippings. How would you picture out the movie full that is heavily implied on AdvanceShipping?

Well...It has to be in character so..

POKEMON: REUNINTED DISMAY/IN HARUKA(Which means Spring, Reunited in spring)!! (Or something like that)

Plot: Misty and May meets up with the sinnoh gang, they get lost in the desert. One minute it gets very cold, the other it gets really hot then it gets very windy then very humid. May tells Ash to pass the water bottle but he says there's no more, so they start to bicker.

May accuses Ash of drinking all the water, and Ash tries to defend himself. All of a sudden May passes out. Misty gets her azurill to spray water over her face. Nothing happens. Then she tries to get it to use refresh on her. Again nothing happenens. So the group starts to ponder about her condition, and Ash puts her on his back, and carries her. (Two hints in one scene! Woo!)

So the weather continues to change and change. Then it stops when its VERY humid, and everyone begins to sweat -insert the complaints and jokes-. Up ahead they see a pokemon center! Misty and Dawn starts to go on and on about having a shower and stuff while Ash and Brock is just relieved that there's air con in the pokemon center. Ash glances at May with a very worried expression (Oh yes!).

When they get to the Pokemon center, no one is there, Misty, Dawn and Brock Collaspes on the chairs and couches etc Except Ash who claims that May won't be comfortable if he sat down. Everyone reminds him that he could put her down. He places her on a seat, and he at down. Her head droops and rested on his shoulder. He looks away and blushes slightly (I'm trying to make this in character T.T)

Suddenly nurse Joy comes out, startled that she had visitors. Brock goes up trying to woo her, Misty watches croagunk drag him away and makes a a joke. They try to get Joy to identify Mays condition, but she says 'If her name is Haruka, there's nothing we can do about it' Everybody goes into shock, and scream WHAT? Except for Ash, who just chokes. He gets a camo, when he clenches his fist, and a shadow covers his eyes.

They listen to a ledgend about two lovers (Ahahaha...) One of them is called 'Haruka'='May' and the other one 'Kaijin'='Embers'. And she talks about how Haruka dies, and Kaijin befriends a ledgendary Pokemon called Haru (Spring) And how it'll bring 'Haruka' back as soon as another girl called 'Haruka' crosses the land. They waited and waited, and when Kaijin was going to die, Haru promises him that he'll meet up with Haruka, because he'll also get him a new body. (Please note: Kaijin comes from Satoshi [Embers...Ash])

When Joy finishes, everybody turns their eyes to May. Satoshi immediently asks Joy how they can help her, and she says "The only way Haruka-Chan could revive, is when Kaijin-Kuns body arrives" [Please excuse the Ash=Satoshi, May=Haruka thing. I have no idea which one to choose)

Ahh...I'm just going to leave it there, I'll finish it off next time...

Last edited:
Sounds pretty neat so far, interesting to see how it goes on...

A little nitpick I had: Haruka translates to "Spring Scent" so you might want to rethink the name.

Last edited:
good ideas DD anyway mine would be slightly different i'll post them when your done if i don't use them for my fic XD

EDIT: i just found this hilarous pic this is totaly Ash's fault i can tell
Advance_Scary_night_by_AshySavloy38.jpg

Last edited:
Does seem out of character for little Miss "May's Expeditions."

So how long is this fic gonna be ? Because it could go on forever.

Haven't seen an update recently. Is no one working on that "write a few lines and then another one writes the next lines etc..." fanfic any more? It was kinda fun to read, even for non advanceshippers.

That's a great idea!

Users who post:

Shadow the Umbreon
Princess of Hoenn
Nanoka-kun
KyleC
Ichooseyou
Ash ketchum.

Chapter One:

With another Gym badge earned Ash Proudly makes his way back to the Pokemon Center to call his mother.As he goes to the pokemon center, he sees his friends, brock and dawn, waiting for him. they both have identical smiles on their faces. confused, ash asks "what's up guys? why are you smiling like that?" and they answer, "You've got a special phone call ash..."
From who?No dont tell me its my MOM agian!(looks annoyed)
Ash awnsers the phone to hear on the other end his Student and very good friend May "Hey Ash how are you?" she said
Ash becomes very startled, and says "May? is that you?"
May laughs from the other line. "Yes, of course.
I just heard that you won another gym battle..."
ya I did, how are you doing in Johto?" replied Ash.
May's smile diminishes a little, but quickly returns. "Oh, you know... Good." Her voice still happy and peppy, but a little less enthusiastic as usual. "Oh, Hi Pikachu!"
"Pika!" Pikachu Responded unaware of the sudden silance that had just happend
Pikachu then looked at the two and saw he was being used to chance the subject so he went to go talk with Chimchar.
so...why you called me? asked ash
Because I come visit of course...don't tell me you did forget it?asked may
ehhhh, no, no of course not..(
May however, easily sees through the lie.
"you did forget, didn't you?"
Ash swallows nervously. talking to May always made his heart beat faster, but when she was mad, it was like he was having a heart attack.
"no, no...im serious!"
May suddenly laughs
"Ash, you sound like you're afraid of me!" she says, laughing again.
Ash almost doesn't hear her words, listening to her golden laughter ringing like a peal of bells in his ears.
"Um, ash?"
Ash shakes his head once.
"Im so excited that you're coming! Where are you right now?"
May laughs again, this time, the sound is a little devious.
"Oh, im closer than you think..." may spoke in a low voice.'you have a part of me with you'
'what do you mean?'
suddenly may get a little bit frighten.
ohh, you heard that?
ash shook his head, not sure if he was just hearing things.
"umm..no, i dont think so, what did you say?"
May waves a hand dissmisively. "oh, nothing. but..."
She suddenly leaves the screen, but ash could still hear her voice.
"im right behind you."
Ash turns around, and there she is.
May.
but why...why did you call if you already here?
"to surprise you of course!" she beemed
Dawn and Brock laughed at Ash's Surprised face
"So what do you want to do?" Ash asked
"Oh, Ash. Can't you see I'm starved? Let's go eat!"
She flashes him a big smile, hoping to see his eyes light up once more before grabbing his wrist and heaving him towards the booths.
May was a little shocked and glad that she had turned her head when she touched him.
Her heart had started to flutter, and her cheeks had turned a slight shade of pink.

"Uh... sure!"

Ash agrees, smiling at her enthusiasm.
He never could say no to a girl, let alone one whom wanted to eat!
He felt a shiver go down his spine as he realized that her soft delicate fingers were wrapped about his wrist.
Why did this scene seem a little familiar to him?
And why was his wrist burning?
As he let May lead him away, he couldn't help but scan her from head to foot, pausing mid-way to watch the sway of her hips.
He shook his head and looked around, hoping that Brock nor Dawn had noticed.
What would they think of him acting this way?
soon enough they arrived at the resturant.
they sat down at a table opposite each other (like they did in the pokemon center just for decription's sake) and waited for a Waiter
"So hows Johto going?" Ash asked trying to get his head straight but at the same time trying to act normal
"Great i won all the ribbons i need for the Grand festival so i have all the time in the world seeing as it's over six months away!" she replied
"and how's you're Gym battles going?" she asked
"They're going fine i got a badge today" he replied like he didn't care
May could tell somthing was on his mind but decided to leave him be
the waiter then came over to request their order they ordered the same thing- Ramen
Ash who wasn't his usual self didn't finish his bowl of Ramen.
May looked at Ash and asked, "Ash what's wrong?"
"Huh, oh nothing" Ash replyed blushing "Why can't i think straight my heart is beating so hard it might break my chest" he thought
Ash suddenly leave the table and he ran to the door
'Ash!!!!!Where you going!'
'I'll go back to the pokemon centre.I am on my room.' yelled ash and he smashed the door and ran away.
May watched Ash run away, stunned. A swirl of emotions span through her head. Why did he run away from her? Was he not happy to see her? Did she have something on her face? Was it what she was wearing? She shook her head, and looked down at Pikachu, whom was licking some ketchup off his paws. He looked up at May, and tilted his head questioningly. "Pi?" Apparently he had been too busy eating his Ketchup.
May scooped Pikachu up and started off after Ash.
Ash was running tawords the pokemon center "i couldn't take it anymore i just couldn't think straight why am i only like this around May, why?" he aske himself as he ran
At the pokemon center ash gives all of his pokemons he has with him to Nurse Joy and asked still on a loud voice.'Would you care for my pokemon!'
'huh!??you don't have to yell!'
'Uhh..ohh sorry I am just mad.'
'No I'm more ...'
'more what?'
'confused.'
'about what?'
'I don't wanna talk about it!!!' and he ran to his room how fast he can'
May quietly walked into the Pokemon Center, and walked up to Nurse Joy.
"Did a young man come in here with black hair?"
"Oh yes. He looked a little... angry. He's in his room."
"Thank you, Nurse Joy."
May continued down the hallway towards the room that Ash had been given. She quietly put her ear to the door, and listened. Pikachu struggled in her arms, and she put him down. She kept her hand on the handle, and opened the door a little. Pikachu rushed in. She paused before entering though, the swirl of emotions rushing through her head again. She quickly turned and headed the way she had come, her thoughts a jumbled mess. "Why did I come here? He obviously doesn't want to see me." She headed outside and sat on a bench overlooking a river, tears forming in her beautiful sapphire eyes.
meantime ash trowed his bag in the corner and he sat on his bed
looking at pickachu.
'he buddy do you know what's happening with me?'
pikachu awnsered
'pika?'
Meanwhile, May is sitting on a bench overlooking the river. The sun is starting its' slide down behind the mountains ever so slowly. Had she not been thinking so negatively, and had wet streaks down her cheeks, she might have stared up at its beauty with wonder. However, her thoughts were focused on Ash. Why was he so mean to her? Why did she feel the need to go and talk to him? Was she stupid? He obviously didn't want to see her. "I hope he didn't see me outside his door! Oh, no... what if he did and is even more angry that I didn't leave him alone?" she whispered to herself. She buried her head in her hands once more.
on that moment ash looks out of the window and he sees somebody sitting on a bench.
'is that...is that may?'
Ash slowly walked over to May, who was unaware of his presence and continued to sob quietly in her hands. Ash on the other hand was fully aware of May's presence, and the situation, he obviously confused her so much to the point she had become upset, something Ash couldn't bear to see. He took small and quiet steps, his heart pounding harder and faster with every one he took,when he finally made his way up to her, he sat down beside her and wrapped his arms around her shivering body, May looked up surprised to suddenly see Ash but that didn't phase her for even a second before she buried herself deeper into Ash's embrace. The two just stayed there, feeling the warmth of eachother's body and for Ash, the feeling of doubt and inner turmoil was gone, replaced with a feeling of pure bliss.
She nuzzled her face into his chest, breathing in the soft scent of him. She smiled gently, and slowly stopped sobbing. Apparently she had forgotten what she was crying about-- The boy that was holding her! She stiffened a little, and pulled back to look at
him.
"A-ash? Why did you rush away earlier?"
She ran the back of her hand over her eyes like a mop. Her beautiful sapphire eyes shot from his left to right eyes repeatedly as she waited for an answer. She held her breath, and hoped that he couldn't hear her heart racing, nor notice the struggle that was going on within her mind at this whole very confusing situation.
Ash cupped May's face who seemed to instantly feel relieved, almost to the point of just melting at his soft touch. May looked into Ash's eyes, waiting for the answer that caused a gap between them but at the same time, somehow made them closer, as if now they were no longer friends...But something more. Ash looked into May's beautiful saphire eyes as she stared back into his deep Auburn ones and at that moment, it hit him and Ash finally understood. He smiled inside, now fully knowing what answer to provide May with, the answer that settled his inner conflict of emotions as well.

Ash watched her for a few seconds more, before letting his hand stroking her cheek fall to her shoulder. His other hand gently came to rest on her hip.

"May, the reason why..."

He trailed off, and took a deep breath. May, in contrast held her breath. Her eyes darted from his left eye to his right, a mixture of fear and excitement rushed through her.

"Yes, Ash?" she probed.

"... I took off earlier is that I have flamingos for you."

May blinked and tilted her head. Her eyes narrowed in confusion. Ash watched her, feeling a sinking feeling in his stomach as she looked at him, seemingly angrily. What had he done now?

She suddenly broke Ash out of his silent contemplation by smiling brightly and throwing her arms around his neck, and nestling her nose into his shoulder. "Oh Ash, you mean feelings!"

I would love to join this place :3
Why did you become an Advanceshipper?
I used to just support one ship for each char. but now I'm a multishipper, thats when I got into AdvanceShipping.
I got into it because of how much alike the two are, and how cute they look together :3

Wow, you really are a multishipper.

I approve; there's a lot of multishippers on this site, but a lot of them aren't advanceshippers.

Welcome welcome :3

I think we need a new topic and i'm to busy playing borderlands and watching bleach to make one ><

...I think I should just get that mini, rough draft of a movie over and done with...Urgh...I'll do it next time...Sorry for being so lazy T.T I promised that i'll submit all my oneshots at once, so yeah...I'm busy :(

---

POKEMON: REUNINTED DISMAY/ HARU HARU HARUKA REUNION(Which means Spring, Spring Reunited with a Spring scent)!! (Or something like that) ...Is that better?

Plot: Misty and May meets up with the sinnoh gang, they get lost in the desert. One minute it gets very cold, the other it gets really hot then it gets very windy then very humid. May tells Ash to pass the water bottle but he says there's no more, so they start to bicker.

May accuses Ash of drinking all the water, and Ash tries to defend himself. All of a sudden May passes out. Misty gets her azurill to spray water over her face. Nothing happens. Then she tries to get it to use refresh on her. Again nothing happenens. So the group starts to ponder about her condition, and Ash puts her on his back, and carries her. (Two hints in one scene! Woo!)

So the weather continues to change and change. Then it stops when its VERY humid, and everyone begins to sweat -insert the complaints and jokes-. Up ahead they see a pokemon center! Misty and Dawn starts to go on and on about having a shower and stuff while Ash and Brock is just relieved that there's air con in the pokemon center. Ash glances at May with a very worried expression (Oh yes!).

When they get to the Pokemon center, no one is there, Misty, Dawn and Brock Collaspes on the chairs and couches etc Except Ash who claims that May won't be comfortable if he sat down. Everyone reminds him that he could put her down. He places her on a seat, and he at down. Her head droops and rested on his shoulder. He looks away and blushes slightly (I'm trying to make this in character T.T)

Suddenly nurse Joy comes out, startled that she had visitors. Brock goes up trying to woo her, Misty watches croagunk drag him away and makes a a joke. They try to get Joy to identify Mays condition, but she says 'If her name is Haruka, there's nothing we can do about it' Everybody goes into shock, and scream WHAT? Except for Ash, who just chokes. He gets a camo, when he clenches his fist, and a shadow covers his eyes.

They listen to a ledgend about two lovers (Ahahaha...) One of them is called 'Haruka'='May' and the other one 'Kaijin'='Embers'. And she talks about how Haruka dies, and Kaijin befriends a ledgendary Pokemon called Haru (Spring) And how it'll bring 'Haruka' back as soon as another girl called 'Haruka' crosses the land. They waited and waited, and when Kaijin was going to die, Haru promises him that he'll meet up with Haruka, because he'll also get him a new body. (Please note: Kaijin comes from Satoshi [Embers...Ash])

When Joy finishes, everybody turns their eyes to May. Satoshi immediently asks Joy how they can help her, and she says "The only way Haruka-Chan could revive, is when Kaijin-Kuns body arrives" [Please excuse the Ash=Satoshi, May=Haruka thing. I have no idea which one to choose)
----

...Er...Um...I'm trying my hardest to get ideas here! Oh I got it!...Don't kill me if its kinda cliched...

The gang was silent. To say Ash was shocked was an understatment. Pikachu checked his pulse. Piplup and Dawn went limp, Azurill and Misty started shaking and Brock collasped on to his seat.

"I'm so very sorry.."

"No don't be Nurse Joy, its not your fault"

Misty and Dawn nodded in agreement. Ash starts to tremble. "Its all my fault" he blurted out. Everyones heard spun to face him. "I told her to go through the Desert, but she said that she wanted to go the long way...Because something didn't feel right to her" Brock placed a hand on his shoulder

"Its-"

"DON'T SAY ITS NOT MY FAULT"

He shrugged Brocks hand off his shoulder, and walked to May's side.

"I'm sorry" He whispered, and ofcourse, he didn't receive a reply.

Misty and Dawn looked at their feet

-=---
SORRY FOR INTERRUPTING! I just noticed that this was going into a fanfic style..SORRY! But you'll have to read it this way =\
----
-insert the time passing by until its bed time-

Ash didn't leave Mays side unless he really needed to. He just felt so guilty. He sank down on the couch next to her. "You know, when we first met, I thought you were going go all off about your bike like Misty did" He said to no-one. Pikachu nodded. -Flash back on of Hoenn including the Pokemon movies-

----
Sorry its so sucky. This was rushed because...I have a class in 8 minutes DX...Again..Sorry..

DarkDreams, I think you should start a thread for that piece of written work.
And I'm back!!!!

Haven't seen an update recently. Is no one working on that "write a few lines and then another one writes the next lines etc..." fanfic any more? It was kinda fun to read, even for non advanceshippers.

really! thats nice to hear maybe I should make a tread of that Idea of mine:kawaii:

edit:did it!

Last edited:
sweet anyway how about we post more pics?
I'll get the ball rolling

Advanceshipping_Pic_2_by_tjtheninja8534.jpg

aww so cute XD
Advanceshipping_by_higurashi_ryuui.jpg

Epic win
AshxMay_kiss_front_of_Max_Gary_by_AshySavloy38.jpg

poor max... but whats up with Gary?
Ash_and_May_in_another_outfit_by_AshySavloy38.png

i love this one it just seems right

Ash_and_May_in_DP_outfits_by_AshySavloy38.png

wonder whats got Ash ticked (Drew maybe?)
yet again not mine googles XD

woah woah woah....so much has happened lol ^^ welcome to the club P!nk! you are most welcome here...may the advanceshippy spirit be with you :]

and DD, love your idea! kawaii:kawaii:

Also, this is what Diamond/Pearl should look like. May should have gotten a Piplup.

2cgmyar1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom