• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, i feel very protected now...i have nothing to worry about it seems - thank you very much -curtsies- :p

and welcome back rocker! :]

and now, let us commence on a new topic!

In most of May's contest battles, Ash is always there to give her helpful advice - which in turn causes her to win that specific contest. Which episode(s) would be your favorite example of this?

In most of May's contest battles, Ash is always there to give her helpful advice - which in turn causes her to win that specific contest. Which episode(s) would be your favorite example of this?

Arr, I really want to have an answer to this, but I hardly remember which episodes May had contests in. The only ones I really remember are the 1st one, which I believe she lost in, and the one with the split ribbon.

I'll go research and come up with a better answer. :D

yeah i have prity much the same probelem but i think i can pick one- Lessons in lilycove was a good one i supose

I think A Cacturne For The Worst was a good example of that (Imo).
When May was mad at what Harley has done that it didn't let her focus on the match until Ash snap her out of it and she won :)

good point blue star i had forgot about that one that is very good choice

i think i'll make a Topic for once

If you could Direct an episode(s) of PKMN D&P what would you do with it?
me i would bring Manaphy back and it would bring back loads of memorys of May for Ash and he would call her also Manaphy would hate Dawn and always give her a water gun to the face when he saw her saying "Not Moma" and call Ash "Father" (i know he wasn't in sight when he hatched but go with it XD)and when he calls May Manaphy goes crazy trying to get to her so that sprials off into another episode where they go to see May- but thats another story for another time

Last edited:
If you could direct one episode of PKMN D&P what would you do with it?

hmmm...

this would probably take place in johto (battle frontier of sinnoh episodes) anyway, i would probably have it start out like a normal day, the gang is setting up lunch or something, but then suddenly, team rocket comes along and tries to capture pikachu again for the billonth time in a row. so, a battle ensues, ending with a huge explosion that sends everyone flying off in different directions. ash, dawn and brock are still together, but they seem to have lost some things: brock- his backpack and dawn- her hat. ash seems to have everything, but then realizes that hishalved ribbon is missing. he starts to "freak out" (if such a word can be used to describe it) and he tells everyone to go search for it. -insert another interesting plot here- ash starts to feel like he will never find it, and he has flashbacks of May (cue advanceshippers). he falls to the ground in desolation, but...

(insert my alternate and totally not-going-to-happen-ending)

he suddenly hears someone ask,
"I presume that this is yours?"
he looks up and sees May holding the missing half of his ribbon. he is so happy that he hugs her without thinking, and then asks her how she found it. May smiles and tells him that she was headed for a ferry and just passed by this forest and heard a huge explosion and went over to investigate. just then, as she had been running toward the scene, she saw a slightly burned ribbon, recongnizing it as Ash's half of the Terracota ribbon. she realizes that they were here, so she had started to look for them.

hearing this story, ash is just so relived to have both is ribbon back and to see May, but it disappointed that the ribbon is slightly burnt. May just smiles at him and says
"it doesnt matter; they still are perfectly matched, arent they?"
she takes out her own ribbon and matches it with his

now that i reread that, i REALLY want to see an episode like that ^^

i shall fight to defend my princess- my life is yours to do what you will

*Hands over a .417* We're counting on you. The Princess is at stake...

And yes. I'm a fan of Hecker and Koch

Um...In this episode, Ash gave her advice he'd been given...I forgot the episode, but...I REMEMBER IT...

Ash would mention May through out half the episode, and then his ribbon goes missing! Through out the rest of the ep, the team goes to find it!

Ash would look VERY desperate and would even get injured during the hunt!

At the end, Ash would be seen looking at the ribbon in his dirty palm, then close his hand, smiling as he looks up

-ends fantasy-

...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: OH GOSH! I *almost* had the same idea as the Princess...Again? !!!!!!!! *is very honoured and happy*

Last edited:

Everything starts off with the gang and then team rocket comes but fails at stealing pikachu and after the battle and when they are ready to say goodbyw to May (yes she is visiting them again) she screams that she lost her ribbon and when Ash looks for his, he finds out that so did he. Dawn doesn't understand why the ribbon was so important to them. and so they go looking for them. Ash goes looking with Brock and May goes looking with Dawn.

Dawn asked why was the ribbon she won with Ash was so important and she replies that the ribbon really means alot to her and she doesn't know what she would do without it and then Dawn starts teaseing her about her feelings to Ash and May blushes and deneys that she has feelings for him with a red birght blush still on her face.

Then on another scene Brock sees Ash really trying hard to find his half of the ribbon and soon sees how depress he is when he still can't find the ribbon. Brock asks why is he acting like this. Ash replyes that he doesn't know why but he also say that the ribbon means alot to him because it reminds him of a special friend of his. Brock says nothing but just smiles without Ash noticing it and countinues to look for his half of the ribbon.

Soon they both meet up and still haven't found the ribbon and are both disspointted in themselfs. soon staraptor calls from the skies telling that he has found something. they follow staraptor and both are to their own surprise that staraptor have found the ribbon. they both get their ribbon. Ash is happy and May sheds tears of joy. Ash notices this and asl why May is crying. May replies,

"I'm crying because no matter how many ribbons i win there will be no ribbon that will replace this one and."

"And?" Ash asks
"The most important person that helped me get this." May continues while a blush comes across her face.

Ash blushes as well and replies.

"Well I'm glad that i got this ribbon back and to hear those words from the most important person to me."

(Damn, i should make that into a one-shot. xD)

Anyway i go a new topic.

If Ash had only time to save one person out of May and Pikachu. who would it be and why?

I think he would be May because he would expect that Pikachu would be able to free himself but if not i think they will all die together.

Last edited:
good point blue star i had forgot about that one that is very good choice

yeah, that was the only one I could remember lol

As for the topic..
If you could Direct an episode(s) of PKMN D&P what would you do with it?
I can't think of a good one.... I would just bring May back and make her kiss Ash xD But bringing back Manaphy is quite interesting ;]

hmmm...

this would probably take place in johto (battle frontier of sinnoh episodes) anyway, i would probably have it start out like a normal day, the gang is setting up lunch or something, but then suddenly, team rocket comes along and tries to capture pikachu again for the billonth time in a row. so, a battle ensues, ending with a huge explosion that sends everyone flying off in different directions. ash, dawn and brock are still together, but they seem to have lost some things: brock- his backpack and dawn- her hat. ash seems to have everything, but then realizes that hishalved ribbon is missing. he starts to "freak out" (if such a word can be used to describe it) and he tells everyone to go search for it. -insert another interesting plot here- ash starts to feel like he will never find it, and he has flashbacks of May (cue advanceshippers). he falls to the ground in desolation, but...

he looks up and sees May holding the missing half of his ribbon. he is so happy that he hugs her without thinking, and then asks her how she found it. May smiles and tells him that she was headed for a ferry and just passed by this forest and heard a huge explosion and went over to investigate. just then, as she had been running toward the scene, she saw a slightly burned ribbon, recongnizing it as Ash's half of the Terracota ribbon. she realizes that they were here, so she had started to look for them.

hearing this story, ash is just so relived to have both is ribbon back and to see May, but it disappointed that the ribbon is slightly burnt. May just smiles at him and says

Me too lol. THAT WOULD BE THE GREATEST EPISODE ever aired ^_^

hmmm...

Wow, it seems I have missed quite a few things. I'm glad the AdvanceShipping spirit is still alive and well, as for the episode thought up by our Princess...I would probably spazz out for a good week....or month if this were to show in one of the Battle Frontiers episodes in Johto.

I think anybody would spazz out if we got another hint for advanceshipping in the Johto BF arc. even me, watching the Wallace Cup over again still gets me going.

I think anybody would spazz out if we got another hint for advanceshipping in the Johto BF arc. even me, watching the Wallace Cup over again still gets me going.

Ah yes, the Wallace Cup, I'm glad May made a return and it seems Ash was as well. He even impressed May by showing he at least some skill in contests and is still known for his "Ice Aqua Jet" technique,just goes on to show when Ash and May are in an episode together things are never dull.

Ah yes, the Wallace Cup, I'm glad May made a return and it seems Ash was as well. He even impressed May by showing he at least some skill in contests and is still known for his "Ice Aqua Jet" technique,just goes on to show when Ash and May are in an episode together things are never dull.

Very very true. now since we keep seeing Johto fillers it makes me wonder if ASh has any plan to even reach Sunnyshore. >.>

I hope you guys don't find me weird but i had a dream of the ribbon scene before it was aired in japan. it was freaky. 0.o

Hey ! Battlefreak602's back.

The one where she battles Harley for the first time. She is on the verge of losing when Ash says something(I don't remember what) and that causes May to focus and win the contest.

Hey ! Battlefreak602's back.

The one where she battles Harley for the first time. She is on the verge of losing when Ash says something(I don't remember what) and that causes May to focus and win the contest.

Yeah I'm back. i think im one of the originals around here. xDDD

And on the topic of Harley i remember him saying to Ash that he let HIS GIRL win. i loved that bit. xD

If Ash had only time to save one person out of May and Pikachu. who would it be and why?

Ash would find a way to save both, like Batman did in...okay, I can't remember which of the Batman movies it was, but Batman was forced to choose between saving either his girlfriend or his sidekick, and he managed to save both.

Anyway i got a new advanceshipping fanart to share.

AdvaceRide.jpg

And princess of hoenn, may i ask for a advanceshipping banner request btw?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom