• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, but I wonder what my next AS picture should be about?

Though I had fun drawing my NSFW one. Hahaha.

Haha, but I wonder what my next AS picture should be about?

Though I had fun drawing my NSFW one. Hahaha.

Lesse...

You did wedding, family, date...What else can you do :O The confession? Um...I have no idea lawl, what ever floats your boat XD though i'll settle with Something Anti-Contest and Pro-Advance

Oh btw, just curious, did you draw this:
advance-1.jpg

or did another artist did? It looks like yours oxo

Oh, definitely not mines. Haha, I suck with backgrounds. >P But I guess a confession would be cute.

Oh, definitely not mines. Haha, I suck with backgrounds. >P But I guess a confession would be cute.

oh lol ok. Yeah, a confession will be cute <33

with Drew and Misty in the background

edit: In celebration of having an artist here, i'm going to post some fanart I've found, and deemed worthy for Buster_Wolf <33

e0082211_21202881.gif

<3333333333333333 Shame on whoever interrupted them >=(

f_3367104_1.JPG

f_3459449_1.png

*SQUEEE*

f_4214560_1.jpg

MangaAdvanceShipping. Crack. But awesome

f_3459446_1.png

AHH! <3.<3

sh.doumei_2..jpg

<3

satoharu-kcopy32-f.jpg

Why won't Halloween come quicker? D:

20080224155604.jpg

D'aww

Just imagine what would happen if PD+ and Suzuko came on here @.@

Last edited:
Speaking of unfinished fanfiction, does anyone know of an Advanceshipping writer on ff.net called Skatoula? Most of here stories were for an older, teenage and adult audience too but they were extremely funny and some of the best advanceshipping fanfiction I've read. The one problem is that she's been gone for years now and nothing was ever said about what happened :/

Speaking of unfinished fanfiction, does anyone know of an Advanceshipping writer on ff.net called Skatoula? Most of here stories were for an older, teenage and adult audience too but they were extremely funny and some of the best advanceshipping fanfiction I've read. The one problem is that she's been gone for years now and nothing was ever said about what happened :/

no i havent sorry

Nope, sorry =\

Though I suggest you read 'Shades of Red' It's funny XD

OKAY!! the design is done (...but without colour...dont hurt me!)
ANYWAY, so with only 3 people's opinion (i was expecting more :sweat:) i did the third design and here it is.
i was interested to do a bow at the back of the strap/belt but i wasnt sure and not sure what i should colour it, overall tell me what you think of it :loopy:

EDIT: Matkin22, is this better?

Last edited:
OOH! Good work Blazing Rae! It's turning out GREAT XD

490283-20091224184111.jpg

Look what I found? :p

OOH! Like work! It's turning out GREAT XD

:eek: *happy gasp* :bheart: oh! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *goes to corner*
its never gonna happen :bawling:

I would've chose the last dress ^^;
but the one you're doing is really great as well,
amazing job Blazing Rae! :)

AWWW *faints of happiness* xD
THEY LOOK SO CUTE TOGETHER <3
btw Is that little ash & may in the back o.o?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom