• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's not much point in showing up I guess, there's obviously not a lot of advanceshipping happening in the anime at the moment, the only real things that can be discussed are hints, and they've all been discussed thoroughly and maybe the odd post of a fanfic or fanart.

^ that's true but beecause May left so there's no more advanceshipping moments only now pearlshipping moments in the show since Dawn's around
and soon a new girl will come and be the next girl with the shipping moments with Ash...*sigh*...it sucks...

NO. I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU GUYS TO GIVE UP SO EASILY. The Pokeshippers are still going at it YEARS after Misty left! We can't let things overpower our wills just because May left! I swear to come here as often as possible!!!

THINK HAPPY ADVANCESHIPPY THOUGHTS!!!

pkmn.jpg

1388215.jpg

We must be in bad shape for a non-Advanceshipper to come by and give us a peptalk.

Thanks ashfangirl. I'm going to actually watch some Pokemon episodes and squeeze out a few more hints. :D

WOW that was a big picture. xD

Ashfangirl, have you become an Advanceshipper yourself or are you just trying to uproot Pokeshipping? xD

No, seriously, wtf is up with the second picture... I don't know if I should laugh or be weirded out. xD

Hmm... Those Pokeshippers are constructing a statue in the name of Pokeshipping... *Raises fist* Who says we can't build a bigger, BETTER one!?

No, seriously, wtf is up with the second picture... I don't know if I should laugh or be weirded out. xD

Hmm... Those Pokeshippers are constructing a statue in the name of Pokeshipping... *Raises fist* Who says we can't build a bigger, BETTER one!?

Me neither! *raises fist as well*

Ok then. *unrolls Hoenn map* I suggest we set the statue by Professor Birch's laboratory, as that was the first place the two met, unless anyone else has a better idea, such as Petalburg City. We may need to harvest our building materials out from the mountains in Sinnoh...

Ok then. *unrolls Hoenn map* I suggest we set the statue by Professor Birch's laboratory, as that was the first place the two met, unless anyone else has a better idea, such as Petalburg City. We may need to harvest our building materials out from the mountains in Sinnoh...

Hmmm by Birch's lab sounds splendid! Petalburg City doesn't sound bad either!

Pics!:
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs51/f/2009/274/7/1/Can__t_Help_Falling_in_Love_by_Advanceshipping.jpg
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs15/f/2007/036/3/6/Hug_attack_by_Advanceshipping.jpg
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs50/f/2009/321/5/0/Advance__Love_Huggle_by_Advanceshipping.jpg

Last edited:
Now that we've covered location....What's the idea of how the statue will look?

2zi0t1x.jpg

It should be those 2 in that stance on a pedestal. I know May's eyes will have to be made of Sapphires, that's a given...

People generally say he has auburn eyes, and I think Gold would be a bit corny, so does anyone know any type of gems that have a deep yellow-ish color?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom