• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah....looks like i missed a lot - 8000th post and new members ^^ this is what happens when you are stressed ><

but anyway, a warm welcome to you Cavalier! nice to see new members coming now and then. May the advanceshipping spirit be with you always throughout your visit ^^

@HonestEyes - congrats on that 8000th post! you deserve it ^^ now, as per tradition, I am to make something on photoshop for whoever wins a special posting. Anything in particular that you would like? ;]

@Jabberwock - are you willing to join our humble little group? no im just joking xD but you are warmly welcomed here as well - whether your a half shipper or just here for the lovely pics :] advanceshipping fanart is enough to lure anybody in ;]

@DD - you're very welcome ^^ *huggles* hope you had a lovely birthday :D

@RangerMike - I wish you the best of luck and we will be anticipating your return ^^

now, i know that im not a newbie, but I should just answer this...xD

How did you become an Advancedshipper?
I've been a pokemon fan for a very long time, but, at first, shipping wasn't the major thing I thought about. Though I did see the "apparent" ship in between Misty and Ash, I didn't like it. I just accepted it because it was the only thing there. I never liked Misty that much, not that I despise her, but I just didn't like her general make-up and how she was kinda mean to Ash. After a while, I lost interest in pokemon and left it for a while, only to come back later and see the AG series, the episode being shown was Date Expectations. I saw the famous "ash and may shoulder touch" moment and fell in love with it. Luckily, i had recorded the entire episode, and ended up watching the part over and over again. At this point, i still wasn't really aware of shipping - but i did think to myself "Wow, ash and may are so sweet together". anyway, i started to watch pokemon again on and off, not quite connecting any episode together. soon, i just left it entirely when DP began. However, a year ago, i was surfing the web and decided randomly that i wanted to watch that AG episode i had seen so long ago. somehow, it had remained in my memory. so, i found it, watched it, and this time, i fell hard. Advanceshipping became the only thing i could think about. I ended up watching all the episodes, finding fanart, reading fanfics, watching fanvids, searching for evidence, making a banner...and then i found this lovely place called BMFG ^^ and, we have come to a full circle :]
*looks at everyone, who are now sleeping* hehehe, oops, sorry to bore you guys ^^"

anyway, one last thing - DarkDreams and I are planning to start a collab fanfic! now, we decided to have all you advanceshippers make the desicion on what the topic would be. so, fire away ideas! and then you guys can vote. or, if all else fails, we'll just make up our own idea and then dedicate the fanfic to you guys of course ^^

EDIT: ah yes, and now since we have reached our 8000th post, let us get to our 10000th! let advanceshipping prosper forever and ever, no matter how long it takes for our dream to come true! RACE YOU GUYS TO THE 10000th post! :D

Oo, collab fanfic. I want to be a part of it, but of course you 2 would do so much better, and it's kinda rude for me to barge in. xD

Uh, let's see... I was writing a fanfic about Ash and May's honeymoon (still have it partially done, but I haven't been able to donate time to finishing it), so that could be a possible one, although I'd like to write one myself. There's also the possibility of combing through the major hints and either spicing them up or detailing them. You 2 could switch off between hints I suppose.

@HonestEyes - congrats on that 8000th post! you deserve it ^^ now, as per tradition, I am to make something on photoshop for whoever wins a special posting. Anything in particular that you would like? ;]

Ummm, surprise me! Cause I love surprises!8D

Pics!:

Also, race to the 10,000th post? Count me in! I got 8000, but that won't stop me from getting 10,000! though it would be better if we got to 9000th first...I'm just sayin. THEN WE CAN USE THE OVER USED MEME!*shot*

EDIT: I spy with my honest eyes(why yes, I had to use that) 6! guests that I encourage to join!

EDIT2: Collab with Princess & DD? My life is gonna be complete and I could die happily!

Last edited:
harusato.gif

Not as oblivious as we think ;)

IMG_000044.jpg

KYAAA~

sora.jpg

So cute <33

c6a9322c.jpg

Just melts your heart~<3

480.jpg

Has to be one of my favourites

--

And yes, we're taking suggestions for the collab :D Keep 'em coming!

Oo, collab fanfic. I want to be a part of it, but of course you 2 would do so much better, and it's kinda rude for me to barge in. xD

Uh, let's see... I was writing a fanfic about Ash and May's honeymoon (still have it partially done, but I haven't been able to donate time to finishing it), so that could be a possible one, although I'd like to write one myself. There's also the possibility of combing through the major hints and either spicing them up or detailing them. You 2 could switch off between hints I suppose.

Count me in. Just no lemon; I hate those. Heavily implied, ah, consummation is oaky, thoguh.

And yes, Princess, I am indeed half-and-half ;-)

Okay after that bad pun(see my last post), I need to post pics:

And this is one out of a million reasons why I love AdvanceShipping. The fanart is so D'aaaaawwwwwwww worthy ♥

Count me in. Just no lemon; I hate those. Heavily implied, ah, consummation is oaky, thoguh.

And yes, Princess, I am indeed half-and-half ;-)

No lemon? You don't want the thing i'm almost famous for? D: *shot* xD Implied, is fine~ I do it all the time with ImageSh- *looks at Princess* Ok, i'll stop ^^"

maywearingash.jpg

The idea of May wearing Ash's clothes is oddly satisfying..

If I do help with this collab, it'll be my first AAMayL project, which is pretty cool.

More pics!~

EDIT: If you open the spoiler it causes screen rape a little. Just a warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom