• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
.....What are you talking about?

I always browse through the channels and I'm always so scared I'll click on that by accident and get screamed at, because according to PokeFanGirl, everyone in the Pokeshipping thread sees me as the enemy and/or hates my guts for being 100% Anti-Poke.

Back to Advance matters, should I or should I not write a lemon about Advance?

I always browse through the channels and I'm always so scared I'll click on that by accident and get screamed at, because according to PokeFanGirl, everyone in the Pokeshipping thread sees me as the enemy and/or hates my guts for being 100% Anti-Poke.

Well, to be fair, you've given us plenty of reasons to feel that way, and it's a channel you have to physically type in to join; and the idea of being scared of finding a freaking IRC CHANNEL devoted to a Ship is downright ridiculous.

Topic!

What is your favorite AS fic?

Well, to be fair, you've given us plenty of reasons to feel that way, and it's a channel you have to physically type in to join; and the idea of being scared of finding a freaking IRC CHANNEL devoted to a Ship is downright ridiculous.

Topic!

Name two reasons and I'll tell you that I have done nothing to you. PokeFanGirl is already there to bash me in every step of the way, I don't need someone else too.

Back to the topic, I'd say...eh...I can't remember the name...it was on fanfiction.net...it was about Ash and May renting a hotel room and...it was three chapters, it was a very nice lemon in the third chappie...I liked that one.

Name two reasons and I'll tell you that I have done nothing to you. PokeFanGirl is already there to bash me in every step of the way, I don't need someone else too.

Back to the topic, I'd say...eh...I can't remember the name...it was on fanfiction.net...it was about Ash and May renting a hotel room and...it was three chapters, it was a very nice lemon in the third chappie...I liked that one.

That name would be... 'A hard feeling'.

What? So I read the occasional lemon...

May's Crush by PikamasterADV. I liked Advanceshipping beforehand, but this is what fueled the fire into the crazy love I have for this 'ship today. If the anime writers wanted, they could have inserted this story right into the middle of the Battle Frontier series without having to change the intro very much.

If I see a movie of this book (It's so long that I can hardly call it a story), I would die a very, very happy man.

It's certainly not my only favorite, there are plenty of others (especially some of the one-shots, cutest parts of Advanceshipping can be seen in those), but this one truly stands out. I'm still upset that the sequel isn't totally finished.

Well, I don't read that many AS fics, but my favorite has to be 'Two of a Kind' by Cyber Cubed. It's the only long AS fic I've read from the start to the finish and I really enjoyed it even though it did get darker later on.

Pics(Repeats):

Pics:

mayash145.jpg

Man! They look so alike it isn't even funny huh?!

351fa.jpg

I love this picture!

Okay that's it for now!

~Formerly Honest Eyes

^ Count me in! Oh, this sounds like its going to be so exciting :D we need to sort so much out!

well, first off, if we are doing this...

let's see....a topic first. what the story is about. who is the one that will gather all the sentences. one sentence per person correct? if no one want to do it, i'll gather the sentences into one big fanfic ^^ and then, when we are finished, we can step back, enjoy our work, and i'll make a banner for it too ;D

so, topics topics topics...

pick one guys.

A "Behind the Scenes" fic

A "what if this happened instead" fic

A "future" fic (basically what might happen in the far future)

A "banned japenese episode that we can now shamelessly make advanceshippy" fic

the possibilities are endless! share your ideas guys, and then we can vote :D

The future Fic. Modt shippy fics tke place at least when Ash comes back from Sinnoh, so basically i'd like to break mold and go into the teen years ;-)

I found an AdvanceShippy fic I wrote on paper in my sock drawer. I even forgot about writing it xD Enjoy!

5...4...3...2...1...0... Time was up. May sighed, he still wasn't here. "Five more minutes huh.." She whispered, lowering her eyes. the port was empty, only she stood there, expecting her friend's ship to turn up. It' not his fault, the ship's probably delayed for some reason.. She thought, comforted herself. A chilly sea breeze swept across, she shivered rubbing her arms. Ash..You promised you'll be here by 4, it's 5:30 already.. She shook her head sadly. You're not the type to break promises... The rather warm orange glow of the setting sun did nothing. She still felt cold..Inside. Odd, she always like sunsets.

With a sigh, she turned around and walked off, taking a short cut through the beach- It was the fastest way home. She bent down and slipped off her shoes and socks, she could never resist feeling soft, white sand beneath her toes. It might cheer me up a bit... She was still upset. She glanced to her right, to the glow of the setting sun that painted the formally blue ocean a soft pink. Beautiful... But if he was here to watch it with her... She bit her lip and let out another sigh Silly me, depressed by something as trivial as this... She scolded herself inwardly.

Suddenly she felt a pair of fairly large grabbing her from under her arms and her waist. She let a hysterical shriek, a guy laughed.

"loosen up! It's only me! Ash!"

"ASH!" she screamed, but still smiling as he let go of her. He backed away. "If you're still mad for doing that, i'll give you an icecream to make up for it.." he looked around nervously, avoiding her face. She marched up to him and looked straight into his eyes, completely furious. "I...Er.." he began, trying to defend himself, but failing. She looked so intimidating even though she was a head shorter than him.

She balled her hands into fists, drew back her arm and punched him in the upper chest.

"Ouch!" He yelped, bringing his hands up "L-like I said I didn't mean it!"

She didn't listen "THAT WAS FOR BEING AN HOUR AND A HALF LATE" she screamed, her face red.

He swallowed as she closed in. Her face was barely an inch from his. He felt his face heat up. Ash half expected May to head butt him. Her forehead rested on his, he closed his eyes for pain.

It never came.

Instead, he felt a pair of the softest lips on his. Realizing what was he happening, he stood still, a dark blush crept into his cheeks. When he was about to respond. She pulled back- Too soon.

"And that's for coming"

Last edited:
I've an advanceshipping hint: in "Tree's a Crowd" when Max asks May bout where Ash is, she replies that there's nothin to worry bout; Max asks how she can be so unconcerned, she snaps back somethin bout takin max's food

Last edited:
I found an AdvanceShippy fic I wrote on paper in my sock drawer. I even forgot about writing it xD Enjoy!

5...4...3...2...1...0... Time was up. May sighed, he still wasn't here. "Five more minutes huh.." She whispered, lowering her eyes. the port was empty, only she stood there, expecting her friend's ship to turn up. It' not his fault, the ship's probably delayed for some reason.. She thought, comforted herself. A chilly sea breeze swept across, she shivered rubbing her arms. Ash..You promised you'll be here by 4, it's 5:30 already.. She shook her head sadly. You're not the type to break promises... The rather warm orange glow of the setting sun did nothing. She still felt cold..Inside. Odd, she always like sunsets.

With a sigh, she turned around and walked off, taking a short cut through the beach- It was the fastest way home. She bent down and slipped off her shoes and socks, she could never resist feeling soft, white sand beneath her toes. It might cheer me up a bit... She was still upset. She glanced to her right, to the glow of the setting sun that painted the formally blue ocean a soft pink. Beautiful... But if he was here to watch it with her... She bit her lip and let out another sigh Silly me, depressed by something as trivial as this... She scolded herself inwardly.

Suddenly she felt a pair of fairly large grabbing her from under her arms and her waist. She let a hysterical shriek, a guy laughed.

"loosen up! It's only me! Ash!"

"ASH!" she screamed, but still smiling as he let go of her. He backed away. "If you're still mad for doing that, i'll give you an icecream to make up for it.." he looked around nervously, avoiding her face. She marched up to him and looked straight into his eyes, completely furious. "I...Er.." he began, trying to defend himself, but failing. She looked so intimidating even though she was a head shorter than him.

She balled her hands into fists, drew back her arm and punched him in the upper chest.

"Ouch!" He yelped, bringing his hands up "L-like I said I didn't mean it!"

She didn't listen "THAT WAS FOR BEING AN HOUR AND A HALF LATE" she screamed, her face red.

He swallowed as she closed in. Her face was barely an inch from his. He felt his face heat up. Ash half expected May to head butt him. Her forehead rested on his, he closed his eyes for pain.

It never came.

Instead, he felt a pair of the softest lips on his. Realizing what was he happening, he stood still, a dark blush crept into his cheeks. When he was about to respond. She pulled back- Too soon.

"And that's for coming"

This is really Good. Could be a little longer though.

New topic, everyone!

How would AdvanceShipping be affected if May returns in Generation 5 or if May never went to the Jhoto region in the first place?

and my favorite AdvanceShipping fanfics are May's Crush and Two of a Kind

Last edited:
My favorite ADV fanfic has always been Reaching For the Stars :)

Hmm... I'd say either Trials, May's Crush, Two of a Kind, or Project Arceus. Maybe even that one by Shadowking1988...

As for the IRC, I like it, but since I don't know how to set up an IRC, Rob, make it so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom