• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, god, let's not start discussing May's boobs again. *thinking to self two days ago* Now let's look over the pros and cons of posting this last picture, considering it's bluntly obvious we will revive the "Is May to curvy" thread... Guys, if you have nothing better to do than discuss 10 year old boobs we have an issue.

Well, I was just mentioning it, I didn't know it was going to become a topic for everyone to talk about.

Last edited:
No, I understand. But that seems to be one of the more popular off-topic conversations that happen around the shipping board. You can even see the thread in HoS.

Yeah, it's a shame I even voted that poll, considering there were pictures going around for comparison of May and Misty... <.<

Yeah, it's a shame I even voted that poll, considering there were pictures going around for comparison of May and Misty... <.<

Let´s just say that is a little strange that may has breasts bigger than misty, even if misty has twelve and May has ten. These writers are pissing me off. Nothing make sense in pokemon. It is clear that Ash needs more than just a few months to complete 5 journeys, but they say he has done this in what? 3 months? This is ridiculous. And the fact Ash doesn't age is another thing I hate.:mad:

Let´s just say that is a little strange that may has breasts bigger than misty, even if misty has twelve and May has ten. These writers are pissing me off. Nothing make sense in pokemon. It is clear that Ash needs more than just a few months to complete 5 journeys, but they say he has done this in what? 3 months? This is ridiculous. And the fact Ash doesn't age is another thing I hate.:mad:

No no no no. Misty is ten, as far as anyone can tell. Same age as Ash. BROCK is the 12-year-old.

These SHOULD be the ages as of DP131(just guessing)-
Ash- 13
Misty- 13
Brock- 15
May- 12
Max- 9
Dawn- 10

Misty sure acts older than Ash, but this may be because most girls mature earlier than boys, don't they always say "boys will be boys" to indicate boys sometimes never grow up fully? :idea:

Brock was 15 when he debuted in the show apparently, so now he must like between 17-19

If you count up the years pokemon has been on Ash is actually 23 years old. =O

So if we counted on what how long pokemon is on this is roughy what i calculated.

Ash: 22-23
Misty: 24-25
Brock: 25-26
May: 18-19
Max: 13-14
Dawn: 11-12
Jessie&James: 28+

But if we counted as each region as one year it would be like this.

Ash: 15
Misty: 16
Brock: 16-17
May: 14-15
Max: 11
Dawn: 10 (so far. im guessing she will be at least 11 in the Johto BF)
Jessie&James: 18-20

But we all know that they are ALL TEN YEARS OLD in the show (Damn1 xD). the directors sure have a great job on making the characthers look older then their age. >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom