• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but Bulbapedia tells a different story.

No, he was 12.

Sorry man, but you are wrong. Misty was with 12 when she meet Ash and Brock was 14. Now I don't know how old are they, but Misty HAS 2 YEARS MORE THAN ASH. Try to look in wikipedia, and in the internet.

Ah, and probably the more correct ages in pokemon could be these

12-13 Ash
14-15 Misty
16-17 Brock
10-11 May
10 Dawn

You should never trust Wikipedia in cases like this. Kasumi is not older than Satoshi.

Who even cares about ages, and what does it even have to do with Advanceshipping? o_O

Sorry man, but you are wrong. Misty was with 12 when she meet Ash and Brock was 14. Now I don't know how old are they, but Misty HAS 2 YEARS MORE THAN ASH. Try to look in wikipedia, and in the internet.

Ah, and probably the more correct ages in pokemon could be these

12-13 Ash
14-15 Misty
16-17 Brock
10-11 May
10 Dawn

Bulbapedia is a MUCH better resource. Look it up THERE.

Misty was 12 in the Pokemon Manga "Electric Tale of Pikachu" and in the anime she was 10 when she debuted.

Wrong--

Ash- 14 1/2 (assuming each filler saga is half a year)
Misty- 14 1/2
Brock- 16 1/2
May- 12
Max- 9 1/2

Bah, I was close. =p

Misty and Ash are the SAME age, Misty is just taller and more mature than him.

If Max is 11, he should have become a Pokemon Trainer at the age of 10. So he has to be 9.

Oh yeah, Max is younger. sorry my bad. ^^

Anway back to advanceshipping i will post my newest fanart. just to bring things back on track.

Advancecome.jpg

Misty was 12 in the Pokemon Manga "Electric Tale of Pikachu" and in the anime she was 10 when she debuted.

KKKKKKK, whatever. For me, doesn't matter who is older and who is younger. Back to the advanceshipping discussion, do you think Advanceshipping still has good chances in the anime? Or do you think it's only a dream now? And what about Pearlshipping? It has more chances than Advanceshipping?:eh:

KKKKKKK, whatever. For me, doesn't matter who is older and who is younger. Back to the advanceshipping discussion, do you think Advanceshipping still has good chances in the anime? Or do you think it's only a dream now? And what about Pearlshipping? It has more chances than Advanceshipping?:eh:

If you ask me, Pearl has no chance as a romantic relationship.

To me, PearlShipping is gone, there's barely any hints (HIGH-FIVES ARE NOT SHIPPY HINTS). AdvanceShipping has a stupendously big chance of happening, it's only rival is PokeShipping.

Agreed, but don't write off MorpheusShipping just yet. That's also a possibility, actually based on hints. :ksmile:

To me, PearlShipping is gone, there's barely any hints (HIGH-FIVES ARE NOT SHIPPY HINTS). AdvanceShipping has a stupendously big chance of happening, it's only rival is PokeShipping.

Barely any hints? Maybe you should check out the Pearlshipping article on bulbapedia, it has just as much hints as advanceshipping, probably even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom