• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread needs to stay alive!
MayAshkussen1.jpg

Like I said in the shipping pictures thread, where this was posted a little earlier, this is a great picture, it's especially a nice touch to let that cap cover the kiss...

(why can't someone draw something this good of Angie and Ash..? I really envy you... :bheart:)

I'm getting these from photobucket, I didn't draw any of the pics I've posted here or in the Shipping Pictures thread. I nohestly can't draw all too well, even though I wish I could.

I keep wishing too, but so far I can only draw stickfigures well enough...

(well some people think I can write fanfics, so I can't complain)

But what I meant was I envy you advanceshippers for having such talented artists at your side... :embarass:

I hope for Ash May doesn't have any heavy bones... :lol:

(I don't know if this expression is well known among english speaking persons, but in dutch when you say someone has heavy bones, it means he or she is heavy, but doesn't look that heavy..)

Lol, but I don't think May is heavy, she seems light in weight.

Everybody can draw. just need some determination!

I got a topic!
Do you believe that May will make a apperance in Galatic Battles?

Only in Pallet town. that would be anyone best guess.

No, she's already appeared at the Wallace Cup. I'd find it very unlikely she will appear so soon again.

I think Pallet Town, or less likely, without warning. But we'll hopefully have info on this soon anyway. :spin:

Thing is though, I'll be very angry if they shaft her from the Johto grand festival, which is probably before the Sinnoh Grand Festival.

She'll definitely get at least a cameo there.

If I'm going to mention Angie, I'll go to the MorpheussShipping thread.

Great idea...

But to cut this short, you like May to return, so you state she will return. That's more like wishfull thinking, although there is nothing wrong with that of course. :ksmile:

I think she will return, but after Galactic Battles...

Yup, nothing wrong with wishful thinking, I like to think that she would be back too :D

Oh and a little off topic question, has anyone that goes onto fanfiction.net been told by the author Dryuu that they have to remove his stories from their favourites list cuz my sister, and apparantly a lot of other people too have been sent messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom