• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Adventures in a new region! RP Start

Status
Not open for further replies.

polelover44

BACK!!
Reaction score
Ben woke up one bright summer morining. He slipped on his clothes and walked outside. He saw that it was 8:00 AM. *Ah, just in time for the boat. An hour later, he was at the port in Mossdeep City.
---
OOC: There won't be many new Pokemon, and they won't have names. Also, the few new Pokemon that there are will be very rare.

Pokes that can be found in this region:
Squirtle family
Ekans family
Diglett family
Eevee family
Ponyta family
Shellder family
Gastly family
Koffing family
Happiny family
Staryu family
Elekid family
Magby family
Magikarp family
Spinarak family
Togepi family
Scyther family
Skarmory
Larvitar family
Mudkip family
Lotad family
Ralts family
Slakoth family
Aron family
Wailmer family
Feebas family
Duskull family
Bagon family
Beldum family
Turtwig family
Riolu family
Croagunk family
Gible family
Sneasel family
Swinub family

Fakemon:
Ryuvolt-Electric/Dragon
Firgon- Fire/Dragon
Dograss- Grass/Ground
Catmid- Water/Ice > Leorain- Water/Ice

Last edited:
Mordachi woke up at 8:30 and laughed... he also took the boat to Mossdeep, not the same one as Ben but the one right after.

Ben arrived at the first town in the new region. It was settled, but did not yet have a name. He sat down on a bench to wait for the other new trainers.

Myles got on the boat in vermillion city
"ok togepi my brother sent me this letter time to find ryubolt if i help catchs this I'll be famous"
"toge?"
"dont worry togepi you wont go with out youll get all the free food you can ever dream of"
**inside togepis head a land of chocolate and ham**
Togepi starts to drool

OCC: Can't you just let me create some starters, you know I know we had our Pokemon, but in case we wanna capture some

I waited for the boat; I just looked at Canalave, I had to say goodbye to Sinnoh and hello to teh new region. The boat got her and I got on.

OCC: You gotta think of name for that region.

OOC: Yeah sure. Create a few new Pokes to start with, and while you're at it, think of a name for the region :D

Mordachi yawns on the boat... "Come on Larvitar!"
Mordachi through a ball into the air and out came a Larvitar!
"LARVI!", his Larvitar screamed...
"Calm down buddy!", Mordachi chuckled.

Myles looked at the the dock that was coming into view
"ok togepi get into your pokeball"
Togepi nods and goes back into the ball

"OK Larvitar, get some exercise!"
---
OOC: I'll update the first post with the "real" Pokemon that can be found in this region. I'll also post data on the created Pokes.

Thomas woke up at the room he was staying at in Vermillion. His alam clock was going off, he turned it off and then got dressed. He packed his clothes and then looked at a letter that he had just gotten from his mom. He then threw it into his bag and went to the Vermillion port. The was the boat coming and said to himself "I hope this new region is good as the pamhplet says it is." He then hopped onto the boat went to the room he was assigned and fell asleep.

I finally got off the boat. The town was really serene, I just walked around looking at things. Then a Pokemon came flying on my head.

The Pokemon looked like a small dragon, it had little red wings, it had a small metal mask on its head and its tail had a few small spikes, it didn't had long claws and its head was a little big for its body. "You must be one of the new starters, I think your name's Firgon"

"Hey, are you one of the new trainers too? I'm Ben. What's that thing?"
---
OOC: type? base stats don't really matter.

Mordachi arrived to the new region and spotted two other trainers, "Hello, I'm Mordachi - who are you guys?", he asked curiously.

I got finished signing up for the new region and petted Blaze goodbye. "Ill cya later!" It winked at me. I waited for a boat to come. The last one just left. I thought of how faumous I would be if I came up with a name for it.

OOC: when E-Knight makes the 3 starters, professor maple will let us each choose 1.

OOC: Wait... Larvitar, Bagon, and Togepi are still allowed starters or do we have to choose something different? :3

Same time post. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom