• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Adventures in a new region! Signups!

Status
Not open for further replies.

polelover44

BACK!!
Reaction score
Plot: You are a young Pokemon trainer who is starting on his/her journey in a new region! The region in unnamed so far, but they have a Pokemon league. Scientists have found only 1 new species of Pokemon, Ryuvolt, Electric/Dragon, but you may find more. Signup in the following format:
Name:
Starter: Choose from: Larvitar, Bagon, Togepi
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

Mine:
Name: Ben
Starter: Larvitar
Personality: Patient temper, when he does flare up though, watch out. He seems too nice to be a team Rocket member, but he is very deceptive and will sometimes gain his enemies' trust to get his job done.
Appearance: He wears a modified Rocket uniform, dark blue with a red R. Tall, with dark brown hair and blue eyes, he has long legs, so he can run very fast (not fast like a car, fast like an olympic sprinter).

P.S: Ryuvolt:

Last edited:
:O You have used your Rocket Mission bio! Similarly, I will use a character from another RPG (which never took off) It also has a fairly large 'history' section, hopefully that's not a problem.

Name: Lord Gallant
Appearance: A rotund man with a few favourite Pokemon. He always wears a suit, he has to have them specially tailored to fit over his large gut. He wears very old-fashioned clothing and has a handle bar moustache.
Personality: Lord Gallant believes he knows everything and usually refuses to listen to other people. Also, when other people have ideas, he usually claims that he thought of it first. If he is beaten in anything he will accuse his opponent of cheating.
History: Lord Gallant's history is not easy to determine, but according to his claims, he was once a traveller and has defeated a grand total of 48 Gym Leaders around the world (when challenged he usually fails to name more than 12 and has never been known to carry a single Gym Badge), after which he battled with a pack of Tyranitar, and upon the defeat of all his Pokemon, he went on to defeat the leader in hand-to-hand combat. (According to Lord Gallant, "Master Kiyo trained me to fight even the strongest of Pokemon on an equal footing!", who Master Kiyo is, or if he is indeed real, in fact is never explained) After that, according to his claims, he became a Gym Leader in a city which no one has heard of called Greenwoodshire, where he ruled for ten years, before being chucked out for being impossible to beat. (He often claims that the Pokemon League Assocation told him "C'mon, Gallant, give these kids a chance, the Elite Four are getting bored.")
After this, according to Gallant's claims, he travelled to Hoenn and summoned Rayquaza, bringing Kyogre and Groudon's battle to an end. ("Apparently some Brendan punk says it was him, but I assure you, it was me.")
After that, sensing disturbance elsewhere, Lord Gallant signed up to be among the first to travel to the newly discovered region.
It is almost certain that this history is a complete falsification and that Gallant is a compulsive liar.
Pokemon: Bagon

Well, I can't draw, but I do have a sprite of the 1 new Pokemon. I'll get somebody to draw them for me :D

Have you got someone to do it already? I could probably have a stab at it for you - here's an example of how I draw. I'm crap with computers and it lost a little colour from scanning so it's not great looking, but this was my entry into the 12 days of Bulbagarden competition.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Image:BulbaXmas-Gastlys_Mama.jpg

If you don't want me to - I won't be offended, I've got enough stuff to be getting on with, =P

OOC: rofl cool pic Gastlys mama :)
Name:Myles
Starter: Togepi
Personality:soft spoken and friendly
Appearence:Brown hair blue eyes 5ft 11
Story: the younger brother of one of the scientists that first discovered Ryuvolt and intends to capture it has an odd liking of flying types and dragon types

Last edited:
accepted. I'll start the RP after we get a couple more people. And that pic wasn't mine :D. ShadowComics made it.

Name: Reine
Personality: Out-going, smart, easily provoked but can keep her cool and friendly.
Appearace: Dark blue hair with black highlights,black gloves and boots, a light yellow blouse, a black belt and indigo pants.
Bio: Reine is a famous aura guardian and pokemon trainer in her home region of Sinnoh. Although she doesn't have a full grasp of her powers she was invited to the secret organization called A.G.A( Aura Guardian Alliance). Unfortunately in order to become an exclusive member she has to go train in a newly discovered region. There she'll meet other guardians and earn enough badges for the Pokemon league.

Name: Elliot
Starter: Bagon
Personality: Very goofie although he can be serious at times
Appearance: White shirt, brown cofee hair and black pants.
Story: Elliot used to live with his mom in Twinleaf, but now that he has set on his journeythe only thing he has on his mind is to help his mom

Name: Thomas
Personality: Easy to get along with and may be shy at first but is friendlier after he gets to know you.
Appearance: Blonde hair, Blue eyes, 5" 9'
Story: Lived with his parents until he finally decided he wanted to become a pokemon trainer, he then left home and claimed a togepi.

Both are accepted. Signups are still open, but the RP is up.

I wanna go, too!

name: Joe

starter: Bagon

appearance: has short black hair, wears a black hoodie and plain ble jeans along with white tennis shoes.

Personality: usually tense and annoyed but can be outgoing at times.

Story: Joe used to live with his parents who were drunken gamblers. One day whilst at the game corner, Joe discovered the team rocket base and they forced him to join. They gave him a ratatta that he named Blaze. 6 months later, joe escaped from team rocket. He traveled around and messed with team rockets plans for a while. When he heard about the new region, he signed up but they told im that he needed to leave his ratatta behind. Joe let him run off, knowing they would find eachother eventually.

other: has a team rocket pager that tells TR news and plans of attack.

I play in first person, also.

so the pager is useless or they never existed or they wont attack but it shows useless news from elsewhere?

yeah it shows useless news, i.e. "We are raiding Viridian city now."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom