• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RP Everyone Adventures in the Bulba Café: The Stone and The Star

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
  2. They/Them
On the frontiers of the multiverse, it's said that Arceus Themself made an inn on the roads between universes, where the weary, the lost, and the just bored can gather and share a cup of hot chocolate over a conversation. The wooden inn seems to be surrounded by lush grass and flowers, and the interiors are decorated with delicately hand painted floral patterns. This is the Bulba Café, and on this day, there's a certain girl in the corner. Her hair is blue, save the two sections in front dyed yellow. Despite her bright, yellow sundress, she has a cold glare in her red eyes. She doesn't seem to want to talk, but maybe that's about to change...

(@lisianthus)

A voice breaks through the quiet of the café, startling just about every patron, whether it be person or Pokémon.

'Two strawberry Moomoo Milks, please!' the person requests, forgetting to use anything resembling an 'indoor voice'.

That person is Lisia of idol fame, accompanied by her partner-in-crime Altaria, Aria.

• Staff
The sudden voice is a shock to Aurelia. Why does it—

Oh. It's Lisia. Her... second cousin? Aurelia's family is big. Too big. Too many words for too many different kinds of people. Though, the Lisia here, or some distance away from her, looks a lot younger than Aurelia's second-whatever-cousin.

But it doesn't matter, now does it? This is probably another universe's Lisia. That's the whole deal with this place. Wonder what this Lisia thinks of second cousins.

She's got an Altaria. Not a shiny like Aurelia's, but an Altaria nonetheless. Maybe she got it from that... whatever. Family's too complicated.

But maybe...

Aurelia stands up, Luxury Ball in hand, and struts over to the newcomer.

"An Altaria, huh," she says with a smile.

After being momentarily devestated upon hearing that the café did not, in fact, stock strawberry-flavored Moomoo Milk (what kind of parallel universe doesn't have it!?), Lisia settles on what could aptly be described as a very 'Lisia' drink—a vanilla milkshake, with extra extra rainbow sprinkles on the side for Aria to eat.

And as she finishes ordering, someone she knows enters her direct field of vision.

But who?

Lisia meets a lot of people, simply because she's an idol—and a famous one at that.

So who could that be...?

She looks kind of like Steven, at a glance? They both have the same kind of steely gaze.

That narrows things down, maybe by only a little.

Could it be Aurelia? Lisia hadn't seen her in a while, to tell the truth... and this (possible) Aurelia seemed a bit different? Probably a little taller...

Aria, clearly also interested in the girl, hops over to say hello, with Lisia a few paces behind.

"I'm Lisia Amou! And I think I know you too! Are you related to Steven Stone?" Lisia asks as Aria intently stares at the Luxury Ball in the other girl's hand, likely going through an inner monologue similar to Lisia's.

It... couldn't be Aurelia herself, the girl standing in front of her seems to be a bit older.

But that had to be someone connected to Steven, that was for sure.

• Staff
"I'm Lisia Amou! And I think I know you too! Are you related to Steven Stone?" Lisia asks as Aria intently stares at the Luxury Ball in the other girl's hand, likely going through an inner monologue similar to Lisia's.

It... couldn't be Aurelia herself, the girl standing in front of her seems to be a bit older.

But that had to be someone connected to Steven, that was for sure.
Aurelia snorts. "First cousin once removed, yeah. I'm kind of a big deal like that. You know him?" Aftera second of thought, she adds: "In your world?"

"In my world...?" Lisia says aloud, still evidently trying to just get used to the strangeness of it all.

But... this strangeness is a new opportunity to make new friends, from different worlds!!

"I do know Steven! My Wall-uh, well, he's my mom's sibling but they're nonbinary so I call them 'my Wallace' instead of 'Uncle Wallace' or something like that!"

Lisia was interrupted by Aria gently nudging her on the leg, what was the matter?

A very important thing! Aria's sprinkles (and Lisia's milkshake) were ready!

A one moment! was said, as Lisia followed her incredibly excited bird to pick up their drinks (and sprinkles).

Lisia's excitement about this particular topic, her Wallace, was shining as much as, well, the sparkles shimmering on her outfit.

'Wallace and Steven have been friends for a looooooong time!! Which means, I've known Steven for a long time too! They met while Wallace was just starting out as a Contest Idol, like 10 or so years ago?'

Aria looks up from her rainbow-colored sprinkles, directly at the Poké Ball still clutched in Aurelia's hand, then makes a soft chirp, flapping her wings once as she flutters from her table-perch to Aurelia.

'I guess she's curious about who you have in that Poké Ball! I am too!! Can we see your Pokémon?' Lisia asked, brimming with excitement.

Huh. That was... cute, in all honesty. Lisia seemed so happy talking about these two people. It was... it was...

I guess she's curious about who you have in that Poké Ball! I am too!! Can we see your Pokémon?' Lisia asked, brimming with excitement.
But Lisia's question snapped Aurelia out of her thoughts. She quickly put up a smirk.

"Sure thing."

With a flick of the wrist, her Poké Ball flew into the air, and out sprung an Altaria—a shiny Altaria, a shiny Altaria who immediately took gleeful interest in Aria.

"Impressive, isn't she?"

("Altaria Altaria Altaria Altaria—")

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom