• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Adventures of Aurora-Pokemon White

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
Doing a playthrough of Pokemon White as I'm in a Pokmeon rp on RPNation that takes place in Unova and haven't played the game in a while. I originally started the game with Oshawott but this time will be choosing Tepig and naming my character Aurora.

Pokemon Adventures Series:
Part 1:
Adventures of Aurora-Pokemon White
Part 2: Adventures of Keith-Pokemon Yellow

Viewing the introduction, I am introduced to the world of Pokemon and meet Professor Juniper of the Unova region. After saying that I am a girl and typing in a fake name "Aurora", I meet Cheren in my home in Numvea Town. Bianca comes in after Cheren complains about where she is and she apologizes for being late. I check out the Nintendo Wii, the PC and the tv before going to the gift box and choosing Tepig as my starter. Bianca chooses Snivy and Cheren chooses Oshawott after complaining about why Bianca is choosing his Pokemon. Bianca then stupidly suggests a pokemon battle in Aurora's house, proving what an idiot she is.

My Team:

Tepig | Gender: Male | Type: Fire | Ability: Blaze | Nature: Calm "Mischievous" | Level 5
Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip

Bianca's' Team:

Snivy | Gender: Male | Type: Grass | Ability: Overgrow | Level 5
Moves: Tackle, Leer

Cheren's Team

Oshawott | Gender: Male | Type: Water | Ability: Torrent | Level 5

Battle 1: Aurora Vs. Bianca

Round 1: Snivy uses Tackle against Tepig
Tepig uses Tackle against Snivy

Round 2: Snivy uses Tackle against Tepig
Tepig uses Tackle against Snivy

Round 3: Tepig Vs. Snivy

Snivy uses Tackle
Tepig uses Tackle

Round 4: Tepig Vs. Snivy

Snivy uses Leer to lower Tepig's defense
Tepig uses Tackle

Round 5: Tepig vs Snivy

Snivy uses Tackle, making things critical for Tepig
Tepig uses Tackle and causes Snivy to faint

Battle 1 goes to Tepig & Aurora!

The room becomes a mess, somehow with footprints on the walls. Cheren tells Bianca to look around and after telling Aurora she's going to be a great trainer someday, Cheren heals both our Pokemon. Bianca then stupidly suggests Cheren battle Aurora and Cheren agrees, saying he can't possibly make the room messier to which Cheren confirms this is true.

Battle 2: Aurora Vs. Cheren

Round 1: Tepig vs Oshawott

Tepig uses Tackle
Oshawott uses Tackle

Round 2: Tepig Vs. Oshawott
Tepig uses Tackle
Oshawott uses Tail Whip

Round 3: Tepig Vs. Oshawott
Oshawott uses Tackle
Tepig uses Tackle

Round 4: Tepig Vs. Oshawott
Tepig uses Tackle, causes Oshawott to faint.

Battle 2 goes to Aurora & Tepig.

Oshawott becomes Level 6 with:
Max HP: 25
Attack: 12
Defense: 11
Sp. Atk: 12
Sp. Def: 13
Speed: 11
Bianca and Cheren then go downstairs to apologize to Aurora's mom for the mess and she says she heard their pokemons' cries upstairs. Aurora's mom says she'll clean up the room later and not to worry about it after Cheren and Bianca offer to clean it up. Mom then asks if they shouldn't be heading to Professor Juniper's and Cheren says he will meet Aurora outside Professor Juniper's lab. Bianca says she has to go home and they both leave. Mom approaches Aurora and says she needs to rest her pokemon, prompting a rest at home and Tepig gets healed up. Aurora gets the Xtransceiver from Mom and asks if Aurora isn't going to talk to Professor Juniper as well before telling her to get going.

Aurora checks out the sign saying Nuvema Town and goes into Bianca's home where she sees Bianca's dad saying she can't go on a journey and doesn't know anything about Pokemon. Bianca then leaves after running into Aurora and says she'll be waiting outside Professor Juniper's lab. Aurora goes up to Bianca's dad who says his daughter cannot possibly go on a journey as she doesn't know anything about the world. Bianca's mother says that Bianca's dad just worries. Talk to the person outside near the water who talks about the science being amazing and how one can use infrared to do all sorts of things. Aurora goes into Cheren's home and talks to Cheren's parents before heading to Professor Juniper's lab. Follows Cheren and Bianca inside where Professor Juniper gives them each a Pokedex and gives a speech introducing herself and giving them their Pokedexes, asking if they are ready to go on a journey and fill out the Pokedex. Tepig is nicknamed "Embers".

After leaving Professor Juniper's lab, the three run into Aurora's mom who says she already heard they've been given pokedexes and going on a journey. We each get a town map to find our way around Unova. She says she'll let Bianca's and Cheren's parents know where they are going, saying that Pokmeon are cute and can certainly destroy a bedroom but also telling Aurora not to worry about it. After wishing them a good trip, she leaves and Cheren and Bianca head to Route 1. Aurora talks to the blond girl outside Professor Juniper's lab who asks if she thinks traveling with pokemon changes people and Aurora replies yes. The girl says she agrees and that traveling an thinking about many things can make a difference. Talks to a little girl beside Aurora's home who offers nothing useful. Aurora then heads to Route 1.

Where does Bianca think I'm going to go? She's like "Aurora over here!" Idiot. Then she exclaims about this being exciting and wondering what will happen. Cheren comments that it is and the professor's waiting and they continue to the patch of grass on Route 1 where he apologizes for keeping Professor Juniper waiting. Professor Juniper speaks about the pokedex updating whenever they see a Pokemon and that she'll demonstrate how to catch a Pokemon before proceeding to fight a Patrat and catches it with her Minccino. After catching Patrat which is Level 2, the trio of friends are given poke balls. Professor Juniper says she will be waiting for them in Accumula Town. Cheren comments about Professor Juniper forgetting to say Pokemon will jump out of the tall grass and Bianca suggests a competition of who can catch the most Pokemon wins, Cheren saying that sounds like fun and they then head off.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Lillipup | Gender: Male | Type: Normal | Level 3 | Route 1

Round 1: Tepig vs Lillipup
Embers uses Tackle
Lillipup uses Tackle

Round 2: Tepig vs Lillipup
Embers uses Tackle
Lillipup uses Leer to lower Embers defense
Aurora uses the pokeball. It catches Lillipup.

New Information:

Lillipup "Scab" | Gender: Male | Type: Normal | Level 1 | Ability: Pickup | Nature: Impish "Somewhat vain"
Caught on Route 1
After reaching past the second patch of grass on Route 1, I reach Bianca and Cheren. Bianca asks to compare Pokemon and I say 'yes'. Everyone has two pokemon so it's a tie. Cheren says that he's on his way to Acculuma Town and then Professor Juniper calls on the Xtransceiver. Professor Juniper asks how everyone is and if we're getting along with our Pokmeon before saying she's in front of the Pokemon Center. Cheren and Becca then go on ahead. I follow, talk to a blue haired person and then meet Professor Juniper who shows me the Pokmeon Center. I heal my team and see Bianca who joins for the tour. We're then shown the pc. We stop at the market in the Pokemon Center and Professor Juniper heads back to Nuvema Town before telling us to meet Fennel when we reach Straiton City. I buy 12 Pokeballs and 4 Potions before leaving.

Ghetsis and his team Plasma show up, saying that he represents Team Plasma as a crowd gathers outside to hear what he has to say. He's talking some bullshit about Pokmeon liberation which people are confused about because who's ever heard of Pokemon 'liberation' in Pokemon before up until now? He talks about how we work with pokemon but has that truly been what we wanted and says we should more or less surrendur our Pokmeon to Team Plasma or let them go free in order for them to truly be liberated. Thankfully he then leaves and the crowd talks among themselves briefly before leaving. Then N shows up where Cheren and Aurora are. N talks some crazy nonsense about Pokemon 'talking' and how he is the only one that can hear them. Cheren introduces them to N and says that his goal is to be champion of Unova but that they were asked to fill the pokedex by Professor Juniper. Then the jerk comments about wanting to hear my Pokemon's voice again and says we're going to keep our Pokemon in balls before challenging me to a battle. He releases a male Purrloin at Level 7.

Battle 3: Aurora Vs. N

Round 1: Embers vs Purrloin
Embers uses Tackle
Purrloin uses Tackle

Round 2: Embers Vs. Purrloin
Purrloin uses Growl
Embers uses Tackle

Round 3: Embers Vs. Purrloin
Purrloin uses Scratch
Embers uses Tackle

Purrloin faints. Embers moves up to Level 7 with the following stats:

Max HP: 28
Attack: 13
Defense: 12
Sp. Atk. 13
Sp. Def 14
Speed: 12

Embers gains the move Ember and grows to Level 8.

Ember's Stats:
HP: 30
Atk: 15
Def: 13
Sp. Atk: 14
Sp. Def: 15
Speed: 13
N then continues his stupid monologue about Pokemon never being perfect beings as long as they are confined to poke balls. How he has to change the world for Pokemon because they're his friends, like other Trainers and their Pokemon aren't friends. Thankfully he leaves and Cheren says N is a strange guy. Cheren says he's going on ahead to Straiton City to challenge them and I go back to the Pokemon Center to heal up my team. I head back to Route 1 and run into a male Patrat, Level 3. I switch out Embers for Scab.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Patrat | Gender: Male | Type: Normal | Level 3 | Route 1

Round 1: Scab vs Patrat

Scab uses Leer
Patrat uses Leer

Round 2: Scab vs Patrat
Scab uses Tackle
Patrat uses Leer

Round 3: Scab vs Patrat
Scab uses Tackle

Patrat faints.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Patrat | Gender: Female | Type: Normal | Level 3 | Route 1

Scab uses Tackle
Patrat uses Tackle

Round 2: Scab Vs Patrat
Scab uses Tackle
Patrat uses Tackle

Round 3: Scab Vs Patrat
Scab uses Tackle

Patrat faints. Scabs grows to Level 4.

Lillipup's stats:

Max HP: 18
Atk: 10
Def: 9
Sp. Atk: 7
Sp. Def: 9
Speed: 10
I head back to Acculuma Town to heal my Pokemon. I then go back to Route 1 and talk to the person in the grass who gives me a Potion. I then wander around that patch of tall grass and encounter a male Patrat, Level 2.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Patrat | Gender: Male | Type: Normal | Level 2 | Route 1

Scab uses Tackle
Patrat uses Tackle

Scab uses Tackle

Patrat faints.
I then head back to the Pokemon Center in Acculuma Town to heal my team. I head back to Route 1 and click save. The game for this part ends.

Last edited:
Chapter Two: The Journey Begins
After starting up the game, I walked through two patches of grass on Route 1 to encounter a Lillipup, male, Level 3.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Patrat | Gender: Male | Type: Normal | Level 3 | Route 1

Scab uses Leer to lower wild Patrat's defense
Patrat uses Leer to lower Scab's defense

Scab uses Tackle
Patrat uses Leer

Wild Patrat's hp in the yellow.

Scab uses Tackle

Patrat faints. Scab grows to Level 5. Scab learns Odor Sleuth.

Scab's new Stats:
HP: 20
Atk: 12
Def: 11
Sp. Atk: 7
Sp. Def: 11
After learning Odor Sleuth, I head back to Accumula Town and go down the stairs to my left, entering the apartment building and looking around after talking to the green-haired person who has nothing useful to offer. Watch a tv program about Quiver Dance, the announcer seems totally unimpressed with the explanation, and check the trashcans which have nothing in them. Head back out to the Pokemon Center to heal my team. Go up the grassy area where Team Plasma was earlier, check the trashcan to find nothing, and go into the first house next to the stairs heading away from the Pokmeon Center. Immediately check the trashcan which is empty, then talk to the woman and the running child on the first floor. The woman mentions people train their Pokemon on Route 2 with battling and the child confirms that pokemon in the games are stupid since they can only remember four moves unlike the anime, reminding me of why my comic Aeon and fanfiction I do has them learn all moves available to them.

Go up to the second floor and check trashcan which is empty. Then talk to the people on the second floor before heading out and up the stairs next to this house. Talk to the person behind the blue house overlooking a ledge with two pokeballs on it. Enter the blue house which proves to be a waste of time as the people do not perform music. Leave the house, head back down the stairs and talk to the old couple before heading into the second house. Trashcans are empty, then go down to talk to the people on the first floor. Get a pokeball from the man on the second floor. Play Pokemon Paper Rock with the kid and win with fire (which was a sheer guess). Decide I may as go catch a Patrat so I head back out to Route 1.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Patrat | Gender: Male | Type: Normal | Level 4 | Route 1

Scab uses Leer
Patrat uses Leer

Scab uses Tackle
Patrat uses Leer

Scab's Tackle nearly kills Patrat, leaving it with tiny red hp. I immediately go into my bag and throw a pokeball. I now have a new team member.

Current Team:
Tepig "Ember" | Gender: Male | Type: Fire | Ability: Blaze | Nature: Calm "Mischievous" | Level 5

Lillipup "Scab" | Gender: Male | Type: Normal | Ability: Pickup | Nature: Impish "Somewhat vain" | Level 5
Moves: Tackle, Leer, Odor Sleuth

Patrat "Zero" | Gender: Male | Type: Normal | Ability: Keen Eye | Nature: Naive "Mischievous" | Level 4
I head back to the Pokemon Center to heal my new Pokemon as well as Scab. Then head out to Route 2. As I enter the...tunnel thing, the person says good afternoon to me (even though I am playing at 4:48 AM EDT and it is night in the game), telling me to check the annoucnement sign. It talks of a musical in Nimbasa City and how it is sunny in Acculuma Town and on Route 2 as well as being sunny in Straiton City. How you can learn the basics of Pokemon at the trainer school and the stairs at hte entrance help with heavy snow as well as Straiton City being at the end of the forest. As I enter Route 2 proper after talking to the girl and check the empty trashcan, the Xtransceiver rings. It's mom who's calling to ask how things are with me and my Pokemon. She then hangs up after saying she 'needed to talk to me'. What a waste of a conversation. Mom then appears behind me and acts like it's such a difficult task to get from Nuvema to Route 2, saying she 'finally caught up with me' and gives me a pair of running shoes. I then read the sign after mom leaves, talk to a girl who says battles with trainers can't be run from and then encounter a Patrat in the first patch of grass trying to get a pokeball.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Patrat | Gender: Male | Type: Normal | Level 4 | Route 2

Scab vs Patrat

Round 1: Scab vs Patart
Scab uses Tackle
Patrat uses Leer

Scab uses Tackle
Patrat faints. Scab grows to Level 6.

Scab's new stats:
HP: 22
Atk: 13
Sp. Atk: 8
Sp. Def: 12
I manage to get a Potion. First trainer battle on Route 2 with orange cap kid 1, Youngster Jimmy who has a level 7 male patrat.

Aurora Vs. Youngster Jimmy

Scab uses Tackle
Patrat uses Tackle

Scab uses Tackle
Patrat uses Tackle

Scab uses Tackle
Patrat faints. Scab grows to Level 7.

Scab's new stats:
HP: 25
Def: 14
Sp. Atk: 9
I head back to the Pokemon Center in Accumula Town to heal my team. After doing so, it's back to Route 2. I then encounter a Lillipup.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Lillipup | Gender: Male | Type: Normal | Level 4 | Route 2

Round 1: Scab vs Lillipup
Scab uses Tackle
Lillipup uses Leer

Round 2: Scab vs Lillipup
Scab uses Tackle
Lillipup faints. Scab grows to Level 8. Scab learns bite.

Scab's new Stats:
HP: 27
Atk: 16
Def: 15
Sp. Def: 14
Speed: 15
I get through the grass, pass Youngster Jimmy and talk to blue hair who shows me how to jump off ledges. Switch order of Pokemon so Zero is up in top slot to gain experience before entering Straiton City. Talk to orange hat kid 2, read the trainer tips board, come upon Lass Mali who sends out a Purrloin, female, level 7.

Aurora vs Lass Mali

Round 1: Zero vs Purrloin
Purrloin uses Assist but it fails
Zero uses Tackle

Round 2: Zero vs Purrloin
Zero uses Leer

Round 3: Zero vs Purrloin
Purrloin uses Growl
Zero uses Tackle

Round 4: Zero vs Purrloin
Purrloin uses Scratch
Zero uses Tackle

Round 5: Zero vs Purrloin
Purrloin uses Assist
Zero uses Tackle
Purrloin faints. Zero grows to Level 5.

Zero's new stats:
HP: 19
Atk: 11
Def: 9
Sp. Def: 8
Speed: 9

Zero grows to Level 6.

Zero's new stats:
HP: 21
Def: 10
Sp. Atk: 10
Zero learns Bite. As I enter the second set of grass on Route 2, I'm faced with a Lillipup.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Lillipup | Gender: Male | Type: Normal | Level 4 | Route 2

Round 1: Zero vs Lillipup
Zero uses Bite. Lillipup flinches.

Round 2: Zero vs Lillipup
Zero uses Tackle.
Lillipup faints.
I then encounter orange cap kid 3, Youngster Rolan. Zero still has health so he's up against a male Lillipup, level 7.

Aurora vs Youngster Rolan

Zero use Bite
Lillipup uses Tackle

I use a potion on Zero.
Lillipup uses Tackle

Round 3: Zero vs Lillipup
Zero uses Bite
Lillipup uses Tackle

Round 4: Zero vs Lillipup
I use a potion.
Lillipup uses Odor Sleuth

Round 5: Zero vs Lillipup
Zero uses Tackle
Lillipup uses Leer

Round 6: Zero vs Lillpup
Zero uses Bite
Lillipup faints. Zero grows to level 7.

Zero's new stats:
HP: 23
Sp. Atk: 11
I talk to Youngster Roland, then encounter a battle with a wild Patrat.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Patrat | Gender: Male | Type: Normal | Level 4 | Route 2

Rounx 1: Zero vs Patrat
Zero uses Bite
Patrat flinches and cannot move.

Round 2: Zero vs Patrat
Zero uses Bite
Patrat uses Tackle

Round 3: Zero vs Patrat
Zero uses Tackle
Patrat faints
As I am leaving Route 2, I run into Bianca who shouts at me. She then insists on having a battle.

Bianca's Current Team:
Snivy | Gender: Male | Type: Grass | Ability: Overgrow | Level 7
Moves: Tackle, Leer, Vine Whip

Lillipup | Gender: Female | Type: Grass | Ability: | Level 6

Aurora vs Bianca

Lillipup uses Tackle
Zero uses Bite

Round 2: Zero vs Lilipup
I use a potion on Zero.
Lilipup uses Odor Sleuth

Zero uses Tackle
Lillipup uses Tackle

Round 4: Zero vs Lilipup
Bianca uses a potion to heal Lillipup
Zero uses Tackle

Round 5: Zero vs Lillipup
Zero uses Tackle

Round 6: Zero vs Lillipup
Zero uses Bite
Lillipup faints. First battle goes to Aurora and Zero.

Bianca sends out Snivy. I switch out Zero for Embers.

Round 1: Embers vs Snivy
Snivy uses Leer
Embers uses Tackle

Round 2: Embers vs Snivy
Snivy uses Vine Whip which isn't very effective.
Embers uses Ember which is super effective and knocks Snivy down to red.

Round 3: Embers vs Snivy
Snivy uses Vine Whip
Embers uses Tackle
Snivy faints. I beat Bianca and the battle goes to Embers and Aurora.
Bianca says she is going to work hard on training her pokemon so she doesn't lose anymore and goes back to Route 2 after telling me I'm a tough cookie. I decide to head back to Accumula Town to heal my Pokmeon at the Pokemon Center. Afterwards, I head back to Route 2 and encounter a Lillipup so Zero is up.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Lillipup | Gender: Male | Type: Normal | Level 5 | Route 2

Zero uses Bite
Lillipup uses Leer

Lillipup uses Tackle
Zero uses Tackle

Zero uses Tackle
Lillipup faints. Zero grows to Level 8.

Zero's new stats:
HP: 25
Def: 12
Sp. Def: 10
Zero learns Bide and I run along the route until I come across a wild Patrat. Zero's still good on health so he's up.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Lillipup | Gender: Female | Type: Normal | Level 5 | Route 2

Round 1: Zero vs Patrat
Zero uses Tackle
Patrat uses Tackle but this battle won't take long as Patrat is in yellow.

Zero uses Tackle
Patrat faints.
I then run up the stairs and turn left on the grass ledge to one of two pokeballs where I find a Potion and a Pokeball. I then run back down the stairs, back down to Route 2 and encounter a male Purrloin, Level 5. Finally, as I want to catch this Pokemon. But Zero's at yellow so I have to use a Potion.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Purrloin | Gender: Male | Type: Normal | Level 5 | Route 2

Round 1: Zero vs Purrloin
I use a Potion on Zero which recovers his health.
Purrloin uses Scratch.

Round 2: Zero vs Purrloin
Zero uses Tackle.
Purrloin uses Growl.

I throw a pokeball at Purrloin. Purrloin is caught and becomes my latest Pokemon.
New information:
Purrloin "Void" | Gender: Male | Ability: Unburden | Type: Dark Level 5 | Nature: Sassy "Sturdy Body"
Caught: Route 2
Moves: Scratch, Growl

I save my game and switch Purrloin to the top. Then I heal Purrloin with a potion. I discover that Scab is holding a Nugget.

Current Team:
Tepig "Ember" | Gender: Male | Type: Fire | Ability: Blaze | Nature: Calm "Mischievous" | Level 5

Lillipup "Scab" | Gender: Male | Type: Normal | Ability: Pickup | Nature: Impish "Somewhat vain" | Level 5
Moves: Tackle, Leer, Odor Sleuth

Patrat "Zero" | Gender: Male | Type: Normal | Ability: Keen Eye | Nature: Naive "Mischievous" | Level 4

Purrloin "Void" | Gender: Male | Type: Dark | Ability: Unburden | Nature: Sassy "Sturdy Body" | Level 5
Moves: Scratch, Growl​

I then encounter a wild Patrat. With Void healed, I battle the wild patrat, a level 6 female.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Patrat | Gender: Female | Type: Normal | Level 6 | Route 2

Round 1: Void vs Patrat
Patrat uses Tackle
Void uses Scratch

Round 2: Void vs Patrat
Patrat uses Bite which isn't very effective since Void is a Dark type.
Void uses Scratch but Void's in yellow. I have to use a Potion.

Round 3: Void vs Patrat
I use a potion on Void
Patrat uses Tackle

Round 4: Void vs Patrat
Patrat uses Bite
Void uses Scratch

Round 6: Embers vs Patrat
I switch out Embers for Patrat.
Patrat uses Leer

Round 7: Embers vs Patrat
Patrat uses Leer
Embers uses Ember.
Patrat faints. Embers grows to Level 9.

Embers new stats:
HP: 33
Sp. Atk: 15
Sp. Def: 16
Speed: 14​

Embers learns Odor Sleuth. I head to Straiton City to heal my Pokemon. After, I chat with the bald man and brown-hair man and then buy 6 Potion for 1800 poke dollars. I take the nugget from Scab and sell it for 5000 poke dollars. I then head back to Route 2 where I encounter a wild Patrat. Trying to level up my pokemon before battling the gym.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Patrat | Gender: Male | Type: Normal | Level 6 | Route 2

Patrat uses Bite which isn't very effective.
Void uses Scratch

Patrat uses Bite
Void uses scratch

Patrat uses Leer
Void uses Scratch

Patrat uses Tackle
Void uses Scratch. Seeing Void is in red and nearly dead, I switch him out for Scab.

Round 5: Scab vs Patrat
Patrat uses Bite
Scab uses Tackle
Patrat faints.
Running through the grass of Route 2, I come across a Level 5 male Purrloin. I immediately switch out Void for Scab.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Patrat | Gender: Male | Type: Normal | Level 5 | Route 2

Scab vs Purrloin:
Void switches out with Scab.
Purrloin uses Growl

Round 2: Scab vs Purrloin
Scab uses Tackle
Purrloin uses Scratch

Round 3: Scab vs Purrloin
Scab uses Tackle. Purrloin faints. Void grows to level 6.

Void's new stats:
HP: 21
Void learns Assist. I then move along and encounter a wild Lillipup. I immediately switch Void out for Scab again. This is going to take a while to get everyone to level 9 where Embers is at.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Patrat | Gender: Female | Type: Normal | Level 5 | Route 2

Round 1: Void vs Lillipup
Scab comes in for Void
Void uses Leer

Scab uses Bite
Lillipup flinches and cannot move.

Round 3: Scab vs Lillipup
Scab uses Tackle.
Lillipup faints.
I run out then in and encounter a wild Patrat, level 4 male.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Patrat | Gender: Female | Type: Normal | Level 4 | Route 2

Scab switches in for Void.
Patrat uses Leer

Scab uses Tackle
Patrat uses Tackle

Scab uses Tackle.
Patrat faints.​

It's back to Straiton City for a heal of my pokemon. I then leave and run back to Route 2 where I encounter a female level 7 Patrat. With Void healed, he can battle.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Patrat | Gender: Female | Type: Normal | Level 7 | Route 2

Patrat uses Leer
Void uses Scratch

Void uses Assist. It turns into Odor Sleuth.
Patrat uses Bite which isn't very effective.

Round 3: Void vs Patart
Void uses Scratch
Patrat uses Leer

Round 4: Void vs Patart
Void uses Scratch
Patrat uses Tackle

Round 5: Void vs Patrat
Scab is switched in for Void
Patrat uses Leer

Round 6: Scab vs Patrat
Scab uses Bite
Patrat uses Tackle

Round 7: Scab vs Patrat
Scab uses Tackle
Patrat faints. Scab grows to Level 9.

Scab's New Stats:
HP: 29
Atk: 18
Def: 16
Speed: 16
I head back to Straiton City Pokemon Center to heal my team. Then back to Route 2. I have to level up Void and Zero. I encounter a wild patrat, female, level 6.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Patrat | Gender: Female | Type: Normal | Level 6 | Route 2

Void uses Scratch
Patrat uses Tackle

Void uses Assist. It turns into Leer.
Patrat uses Tackle

Patrat uses Tackle.
Void faints. I switch in Zero.

Round 4: Zero vs Patrat
Zero uses Tackle
Patrat uses Tackle

Round 5: Zero vs Patrat
Zero uses Tackle.
Patrat faints.

I run around Route 2 grass and come across a male level 4 Lillipup. Embers comes out automatically but I switch him for Zero.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Lilipup | Gender: Female | Type: Normal | Level 4 | Route 2

Round 1: Embers vs Lillipup
Embers switches out for Patrat
Lillipup uses Leer

Zero uses Bite
Lillipup uses Leer

Zero uses Bite
Lillipup faints.
I switch Embers and Zero and then go back to Straiton City Pokemon Center to heal. After healing my team, I head back out. I decide to explore Straiton city and head into the first house I passed. I get a Great Ball there, check the traschan, talk to this old couple where the man says he cannot beat his wife and they met starting with pokemon battles and his wife says her husband cannot beat her in a battle before heading up to the second floor where I check the trashcan and then talk to the people there. I then watch the tv which talks about Aurora not leaving any Pokemon at the daycare center and that she potentially has a crush on someone at the daycare center. I then leave to explore house 2. Trashcan is empty and I cannot go upstairs due to someone named Fennel testing something. I talk to people, accidentally enter the trainer school and go back out to read the sign, then check the trascan near 3rd house and go inside.

Checking the traschans on floors 1 and 2, minus the one the Patrat is guarding, I talk to the people who say some people train only 3 pokemon at a time and one person who trains only fire types. I then leave and head to the Dream Yard. I am immediately challenged by someone with a female Level 8 Purrloin

Aurora vs Lass Eri

Round 1: Void vs Purrloin
Purrloin uses Scratch

Round 2: Void vs Purrloin
Purrloin uses Growl
Void uses Scratch

Round 3: Void vs Purrloin
Purrloin uses Scratch
Void uses Scratch

Round 4: Void vs Purrloin
I use a Potion on void
Void uses Growl

Round 5: Void vs Purrloin
Purrloin uses Scratch
Void uses Scratch

Round 6: Void vs Purrloin
Purrloin uses Assist. It turns into Scratch.
Void uses Scratch

Round 7: Void vs Purrloin
I use a potion to heal Void
Purrloin uses growl

Round 8: Void vs Purrloin
Purrloin uses Growl
Void uses Scratch

Round 9: Void vs Purrloin
Void uses Scratch.

Round 10: Void vs Purrloin
Purrloin uses Growl
Void uses Scratch.

Round 11: Void vs Purrloin
Purrloin uses Growl
Void uses Scratch.

Round 12: Void vs Purrloin
Purrloin uses Growl
Void uses Scratch

Round 13: Void vs Purrloin
Purrloin uses Scratch
Void uses Scratch

Round 14: Void vs Purrloin
I use a potion on Void
Purrloin uses Growl

Round 15: Void vs Purrloin
Purrloin uses Growl
Void uses Scratch
Purrloin finally faints. Purrloin grows to Level 7.

Void's new stats:
HP: 22
Def: 12
Sp. Atk: 13
I decide to keep in Void for the next battle and face a female Purrloin, level 8.

Void uses Scratch
Purrloin uses Scratch

Void uses Scratch
Purrloin uses Growl

Void uses Scratch

Void uses Assist. It turns into Tackle.
Purrloin uses Assist. It turns into Growl.

Void uses Scratch
Purrloin uses Growl

Void uses Scratch
Purrloin uses Assist. It turns into Growl.

Void uses Assist. It turns into Ember.
Purrloin uses Scratch

Round 8: Void vs Purrloin
I use a potion on Void.
Purrloin uses Growl

Round 9: Void vs Purrloin
Void uses Assist. It turns into Leer
Purrloin uses Scratch

Round 10: Void vs Purrloin
Void uses Assist. It turns into Tackle
Purrloin uses Scratch

Round 11: Void vs Purrloin
I use a potion on Void
Purrloin uses Assist. It turns into Scratch

Round 12: Void vs Purrloin
Purrloin uses Assist. It turns into Growl

Round 13: Void vs Purrloin
Purrloin uses Assist. It turns into Growl

Round 14: Void vs Purrloin
Void uses Scratch
Purrloin uses Scratch

Round 15: Void vs Purrloin
Void uses Scratch
Purrloin faints. Void becomes level 8.

Void's New Stats:
HP: 24
Atk: 14
Battle goes to Aurora and Void. I head back to Straiton City Pokemon Center to heal up my team. Then head back to Dreamyard to train some more. I save my game again once in the Dreamyard. Then I run into Youngster Joey.

Aurora vs Youngster Joey

Void uses Scratch
Patrat uses Leer

Void uses Scratch
Patrat uses Tackle

Void uses Scratch
Patrat uses Tackle

Void uses Scratch
Patrat faints. I decide to keep in Void for the next battle, this time facing a second level 7 male Patrat.

Void uses Assist. It turns into Odor Sleuth
Patrat uses Tackle.
Void unexpectedly faints. I switch in Zero.

Zero uses Tackle
Patrat uses Tackle

Round 3: Zero vs Patrat
Zero uses Tackle
Patrat uses Bite, dealing a critical hit.

Zero uses Tackle
Patrat faints. Zero grows to Level 9.

Zero's new Stats:
HP: 27
Sp. Atk: 13
I switch out Zero for Scab.

Round 1: Scab vs Lillipup
Scab uses Bite
Lillipup uses Tackle which lands a critical hit

I use a potion on Scab.
Lillipup uses Tackle

Round 3: Scab vs Lillipup
Scab uses Bite
Lillipup uses Tackle

Round 4: Scab vs Lillipup
Scab uses Tackle
Lillipup faints.​

Battle goes to Aurora, Scab and Void. I continue to talk to the blue haired girl who asks what was my starter, remarking that Tepig is not good with water types and I accept the Pansage. I name it Helios so welcome my first grass Pokemon. I then head through the second gate and get an X-Defend. There is no way through so I head back to Straiton City to heal my team up. Afterwards, I check my pokmeon and see Helios is level 10 so I have to train up everyone to level 10 before challenging the Straiton Gym.

New Information:
Pansage "Helios" | Gender: Male | Type: Grass | Ability: Gluttony | Nature: Wild "Strongly defiant" | Level 10
Caught: Given by npc blue hiaired girl in Dreamyard
Moves: Scratch, Leer, Lick, Vine Whip

Current Team:
Tepig "Ember" | Gender: Male | Type: Fire | Ability: Blaze | Nature: Calm "Mischievous" | Level 9
Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Ember, Odor Sleuth

Lillipup "Scab" | Gender: Male | Type: Normal | Ability: Pickup | Nature: Impish "Somewhat vain" | Level 9
Moves: Tackle, Leer, Odor Sleuth, Bite

Patrat "Zero" | Gender: Male | Type: Normal | Ability: Keen Eye | Nature: Naive "Mischievous" | Level 9
Moves: Tackle, Leer, Bite, Bide

Purrloin "Void" | Gender: Male | Type: Dark | Ability: Unburden | Nature: Sassy "Sturdy Body" | Level 8
Moves: Scratch, Growl, Assist

Pansage "Helios" | Gender: Male | Type: Grass | Ability: Gluttony | Nature: Wild "Strongly defiant" | Level 10

After healing my pokemon, I head to the Trainers school. I talk to some people and get a Full Heal after answering questions from a kid. Then I meet Cheren reading the blackboard. Cheren asks if I am lookin for the gym leader and I say yes, whereupon he says that he saw them a few minutes ago. Then he challenges me to a battle.

Cheren's Current Team:

Oshawott | Gender: Male | Type: Water | Ability: Torrent | Level 8
Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Water Gun

Purrloin | Gender: Male | Type: Dark | Level 8
Moves: Scratch, Growl, Assist

Aurora vs Cheren

Round 1: Void vs Oshawott
Oshawott uses Tail Whip

Round 2: Void vs Oshawott
Void uses Assist. It turns into Tail Whip.
Oshawott uses Tail Whip

Round 3: Void vs Oshawott
Oshawott uses Tackle.

Round 4: Void vs Oshawott
I use a potion on Void
Oshawott uses Tail Whip

Round 5: Void vs Oshawott
Oshawott uses Tail Whip

Round 6: Void vs Oshawott
Void uses Tackle
Oshawott restores health using a berry, then uses Tackle

Round 7: Void vs Oshawott
I use a potion on Void
Oshawott uses Tackle

Round 8: Void vs Oshawott
I switch out Void for Helios.
Oshawott uses Tackle

Round 9: Helios vs Oshawott
Helios uses Vine Whip. It's super effective.
Oshawott faints. Void becomes Level 9.

Void's new Stats:
HP: 26
Sp. Atk: 16
Speed: 17
I switch Helios out for Scab. A male level 8 Purrloin is sent out by Cheren.

Round 1: Scab vs Purrloin
Scab uses Tackle
Purrloin uses Growl

Round 2: Scab vs Purrloin
Scab uses Tackle
Purrloin faints. Scab grows to Level 10.

Scab's New Information:

HP: 31
Atk: 19
Def: 17
Sp. Atk: 10
Sp. Def: 17
The battle goes to Aurora, Void, Scab and Helios. Cheren gives me some oran berries. I don't care for the blackboard so I leave the Trainer School. I give Oran berries to Embers, Void and Zero as there's only 3. I then take the Potion from Scab. It is then back to the Pokemon Center to heal up. I then save the game.

Last edited:
Chapter Three: Straiton Dreams
After leaving the Pokmeon Center, I head out under the arch into a garden with river and fountains. Unfortunatley, with a gym badge, I can't go further so wander until I pick up a Great Ball which I immediately take. The head back into Straiton City and down to Route 2 but I see Cilan standing at the entrance to the gym. Time for some leveling up of my team. I run around a bit and run into a Lillipup, go figure.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Lilipup | Gender: Female | Type: Normal | Level 5 | Route 2

Void uses Scratch
Lillipup uses Leer

Round 2: Void vs Lillipup
Void uses Assist. It turns into Tail Whip. This move will be so much easier when I get rid of my stat attacks on my team.
Lillipup uses Tackle

Round 3: Void vs Lillipup
Void uses Assist. It turns into Tail Whip again. Come on Void.
Lillipup uses Tackle. Void heals itself with the oran berry I gave it earlier.

Round 4: Void vs Lillipup
Void uses Scratch.
Lillipup faints.
I run around to the first patch of grass and through it a bit until I come across a wild Purrloin, level 5 female.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Purrloin | Gender: Female | Type: Normal | Level 5 | Route 2

Void uses Scratch
Purrloin uses Scratch

Void uses Scratch
PUrrloin uses Growl

Void uses Scratch
Purrloin uses Scratch

Void uses Assist. It turns into Bite. It's not effective.
Purrloin faints regardless.
I run around Route 2 again, running into a Patrat. Void is in yellow so I have to switch out, choosing Embers.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Patrat | Gender: Female | Type: Normal | Level 5 | Route 2

I switch Void out for Embers.
Patrat uses Leer

Round 2: Embers vs Patart
Embers uses Tackle
Patrat uses Leer

Round 3: Embers vs Patrat
Embers uses Ember
Patrat uses Leer

Round 4: Embers vs Patrat
Embers uses Tackle to kill Patrat
Patrat faints.
Back up Route 2 to Straiton City's Pokemon Center to heal my team. I'm getting tired of dealing with Lillipup, Patrat and Purrloin so going into the gym. Cilan says he is a Pokemon Gym leader and asks what Pokemon I started with. Upon learning it is Tepig, he tells me Tepig is weak to Water (like I don't already know that) and says I should work on toughening up Tepig first but he'll meet me in the gym. Upon entering, I meet Clyde who introduces himself as a guide and I am given a Fresh Water. I then talk to the maid and then the sign and then go onto the water type button which beats the fire curtain, causing it to open.

Aurora vs Waiter Maxwell

Round 1: Void vs Lillipup (male, level 11)
Lillipup uses Leer
Void uses Scratch

Void uses Assist. It turns into Lick which doesn't affect Lillipup.
Lillipup uses Leer.

Void uses Scratch
Lillipup uses Leer

Void uses Assist. It turns into Scratch
Lillipup uses Leer

Round 5: Void vs Lillipup
Lillipup uses Leer

Round 6: Void vs Lillipup
Void uses Assist. It turns into Bite
Lillipup uses Tackle
Void faints. I switch in Scab.

Round 7: Scab vs Lillipup
Lillipup uses Tackle
Scab uses Tackle. Scab grows to Level 11.

Scab's new information:
HP: 33
Atk: 21
Def: 19
Sp. Atk: 11
Sp. Def: 18
Speed: 18​

Battle goes to Aurora and Scab. I then leave to heal Void and then back to the Straiton Gym. Grass beats the Water and it's onto the next battle with Waitress Tia who sens out a female, level 10 Patrat.

Aurora vs Waitress Tina

Void uses Scratch
Patrat uses Bite It's not very effective.

Patrat uses Tackle

I switch out Void for Zero.
Patrat uses Tackle.

I use my last Potion to heal Zero
Patrat uses Bide

Round 5: Zero vs Patrat
Patrat uses Bide
Zero uses Bite

Round 6: Zero vs Patrat
Patrat uses Bide to unleash energy, putting Zero in red. Zero's oran berry saves him.
Zero uses Tackle
Patrat faints.

Round 7: Scab vs Purrloin (female, level 10)
Purrloin uses Assist. It turns into Bite.
Scab uses Tackle

Round 8: Scab vs Purrloin
Purrloin uses Assist. It turns into Bide.
Scab uses Leer

Round 9: Scab vs Purrloin
Purrloin continues with Bide
Scab uses Tackle
Purrloin faints and Scab grows to Level 12.

Scab's new Information:
HP: 35
Atk: 22
Def: 20
Sp, Def: 19
Speed: 20
Scab can now learn Helping Hand. I choose not to have Scab learn Helping Hand. Fire beats Grass and I head back to the Pokemon Center to heal my team. Once my team is healed, I save my game. I then head back to Straiton Gym where I encounter the elemental brothers and they introduce themselves before finding out I am facing Cress who has a Panpour (water elemental monkey). Back to Route 2 where I run into a female Lillipup, level 5.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Lillipup | Gender: Female | Type: Normal | Level 5 | Route 2

Void uses Scratch
Lillipup uses Leer

Round 3: Void vs Lilliup
Void uses Scratch
Lillipup uses Odor Sleuth.

Void uses Scratch.
Lilllipup faints.
I run around and encounter another Lillipup, level 6, male.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Lillipup | Gender: Male | Type: Normal | Level 6 | Route 2

Void uses Scratch
Lillipup uses Leer

Void uses Scratch
Lillipup uses Leer

Void uses Scratch
Lillipup faints.
I then turn around in the grass, only to run into a female, level 7 Patrat. Might as well level Void to level 10.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Patrat | Gender: Female | Type: Normal | Level 7 | Route 2

Void uses Assist. It turns into Lick. It doesn't affect Patrat.
Patrat uses Leer

Patrat uses Bite. It's not very effective.

Void uses Assist. It turns into Ember
Patrat is burned. Patrat uses Bite. It's not very effective. Patrat loses HP from being burned.

Void uses Assist. It turns into Vine Whip.
Patrat uses Tackle. Patrat is affected by Burn.

Void uses Scratch
Patrat faints.
Void grows to Level 10

Void's new info:
HP: 28
Atk: 17
Def: 15
Sp. Atk: 17
Sp. Def: 14
Speed: 18
Void learns Sand Attack.

Current Team:
Tepig "Ember" | Gender: Male | Type: Fire | Ability: Blaze | Nature: Calm "Mischievous" | Level 9

Lillipup "Scab" | Gender: Male | Type: Normal | Ability: Pickup | Nature: Impish "Somewhat vain" | Level 12

Patrat "Zero" | Gender: Male | Type: Normal | Ability: Keen Eye | Nature: Naive "Mischievous" | Level 9

Purrloin "Void" | Gender: Male | Type: Dark | Ability: Unburden | Nature: Sassy "Sturdy Body" | Level 10
Moves: Scratch, Growl, Assist, Sand Attack

Back to Stration City and the gym. I then challenge Cress to a battle. He leads with a Lillipup, level 12 male.

Auroa Vs Gym Leader Cress

Lillipup uses Work Up
Void uses Assist. It turns into Odor Sleuth

Lillipup uses Work Up

Void uses Scratch
Lillipup uses Work Up

Lillipup uses Work Up
Void uses Scratch.

Void uses Scratch. It lands a Critical Hit
Lillipup uses Bite. It's not very effective.

Round 6: Void vs Lillipup
Lillipup uses Bite. It's not very effective.
Void faints. Zero is switched in.

Round 7: Zero vs Lillipup
Zero uses Bide
Lillipup uses Bite. Zero faints.

Round 8: Scab vs Lillipup
Scab uses Tackle
Lillipup faints. I switch in Helios.

Round 9: Helios vs Panpour
Panpour uses Work Up
Helios uses Vine Whip. It's super effective

Round 10: Helios vs Panpour
Panpour uses Water Gun. It's not very effective.

Round 11: Helios vs Panpour
Panpour uses Water Gun
Helios uses Vine Whip. It's super effective. Helios is in yellow hp.

Round 12: Helios vs Panpour
Cress uses a Potion to heal Panpour.

Round 13: Helios vs Panpour
Panpour uses Water Gun
Panpour faints. Helios grows to Level 11. Battle goes to Aurora, Helios, Void, Zero and Scab.

Helios's New Stats:
HP: 34
Atk: 19
Sp. Atk: 19
Sp. Def: 18
I get the Trio Badge, my first Gym Badge and then Cilan gives me TM83 Work Up (which I will never use). I talk to the brothers and then leave, only to run into Fennel. They take me to their house and I get HM01 Cut. I'm asked to go to the Dreamyard. I head to the Pokemon Center to heal my team and then save again. I go to the Dreamyard and give Zero Cut, replacing it with Leer. Zero uses cut on the tree and Bianca then shows up. We then go through the chain fence and encounter Munna, a Psychic Type. We then follow Munna and it leads us to a patch of grass where two Team Plasma grunts are. Of course Bianca has no idea who they are and the introduce themselves, before trying to get Munna to release Dream Mist. Team Grunt on the right challenges me, releasing a level 10 male Patrat while Bianca just whines like a child.

Aurora vs Plasma Grunt 1

Patrat uses Leer

Void uses Assist. It turns into Ember
Patrat uses Leer

Void uses Scratch
Patrat uses Leer

Void uses Assist. It turns into Tail Whip.
Patrat uses Tackle

Void uses Scratch
Patrat faints with Void having only tiny red health left.

Aurora vs Team Plasma Grunt 2

Void is switched out for Embers

Round 2: Embers vs Purrloin
Void uses Assist but it fails
Void uses Embers.

Round 3: Embers vs Purrloin
Purrloin uses Scratch
Embers uses Ember

Round 4: Embers vs Purrloin
Purrloin uses Scratch
Embers uses Ember. Purrloin faints.
Team Plasma Grunt 1 then goes back to kicking Muuna, telling it to make Dream Mist and then Ghetsis magically appears and asks what those idiots are doing, goofing off. He then appears to their right and then behind them. They freak out and run away to go apologize and it is revealed it wasn't Ghetsis but Musharna is the one that was acting as Ghetsis. Bianca asks what is happening, like I know, and then Fennel appears. Fennel then notices the Dream Mist and takes it after Bianca tries poorly explaining what happened. I then decide to run about, searching for Munna. I'm not in the mood to deal with pathetic pokemon so run from wild Purrloin battle. I then find a Poke ball. I finally find a Munna, level 10 female.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Muna | Gender: Female | Type: Psychic | Level 10 | Route: Dreamyard

Round 1: Void vs Munna
I switch Void out for Helios.
Munna uses Defense Curl

Round 2: Helios vs Munna
Helios uses Vine Whip
Munna uses Lucky Charm

Round 3: Helios vs Munna
Helios uses Lick. It's super effective.
Munna uses Yawn.

Round 4: Helios vs Munna
Munna uses Yawn.
Helios falls asleep. I use a Premier Ball and catch Munna.​

New Information:
Munna "Pearls" | Gender: Female | Type: Psychic | Ability: Synchronize | Nature: Docile "Alert to sounds" | Level 10
Caught: Dreamyard
Moves: Psywave, Defense Curl, Lucky Chant, Yawn

I then run into an Audino, level 9 female. I switch out Void for Zero.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Audino | Gender: Female | Type: Normal | Level 9 | Route: Dreamyard

Round 1: Void vs Audino
I switch Scab in for Audino.
Audino uses Growl

Round 2: Zero vs Audino
Audino uses Growl
Zero uses Bite

Round 3: Zero vs Audino
Aundio uses Pound
Zero uses Tackle

Round 5: Zero vs Audino
Audino uses Growl
Zero uses Tackle

Round 6: Zero vs Audino
Audino uses Growl
Zero uses Tackle

Round 7: Zero vs Audino
Audino uses Helping Hand but it fails
Zero uses Tackle

Round 8: Zero vs Audino
Zero uses Tackle

Round 9: Zero vs Audino
Audino uses Growl
Zero uses Bite
Audino's health heals with an oran berry

Round 10: Zero vs Audino
Zero uses Bite

Round 11: Zero vs Audino
Audino uses Refresh but it fails
Zero uses Tackle

Round 12: Zero vs Audino
Audino uses Pound
Zero uses Bite

Round 13: Zero vs Audino
I swtich in Scab in place of Zero
Audino uses Refresh but it fails

Round 14: Scab vs Audino
Scab uses Bite
Audino uses Pound
I use a pokeball on Audino. I catch Audino and name it Pepper..
New Information:
Audino "Pepper" | Gender: Female | Type: Normal | Ability: Healer | Nature: Impish "Often dozes off"| Level 10
Moves: Pound, Growl Refresh, Helping Hand

Pepper is transferred to Box 1. I go up the stairs and find a Potion. I then find a Repel. On the bottom, I find a Paralyz Heal and then exit the Dreamyard. It's back to the Pokemon Center to heal my team. I have to save my game as my nintendo 3ds xl is on low battery.

Current Team:

Lillipup "Scab" | Gender: Male | Type: Normal | Ability: Pickup | Nature: Impish "Somewhat vain" | Level 12

Purrloin "Void" | Gender: Male | Type: Dark | Ability: Unburden | Nature: Sassy "Sturdy Body" | Level 10
Moves: Scratch, Growl, Assist, Sand Attack

Munna "Pearls" | Gender: Female | Type: Psychic | Ability: Synchronize | Nature: Docile "Alert to sounds" | Level 9

Rotation:
Audino "Pepper" | Gender: Female | Type: Normal | Ability: Healer | Nature: Impish "Often dozes off"| Level 10
Moves: Pound, Growl, Refresh, Helping Hand​

Last edited:
Chapter Four: Grinding Nacrene City
After healing my pokemon at Straiton City, I checked my pokedex and then headed outside where I found out it is now Autumn in the game. I then went into the garden area and tried leaving through the arches, only to find the bald man standing by them who told me that Fennel was looking for me. I headed back into Straiton City and went into the first house as I couldn't remember which house Fennel was in and then went into the second house when I saw she wasn't in the first one. Heading upstairs, I see Fennel who gives me a C-Gear and talks about how she has some dream mist now thanks to Aurora's actions in the Dream Yard. I turn on the C-Gear and it gets activated which I honestly tuned the heck out and then the kid with brown hair that's standing by the pink bed comes up, giving me the Pal Pad and thanking me for helping. After playing around with the C-Gear which is useless as Nintendo stopped service with the online thing, I left Fennel's place and headed out to Route 3 and checked the sign at the bottom of the ledge. Then decided to head left and got stopped by Twins Kumi and Amy who send out two level 10 Purrloins. I automatically send out Void (Level 10) and Zero (Level 9) respectively.

Aurora vs Twins Kumi & Amy

Round 1: Void & Zero Vs. Purrloin & Purrloin
Void uses Scratch on Purrloin left.
Zero uses Tackle on Purrloin left.
Purrloin uses Tackle on Zero.

Round 2: Void & Zero Vs. Purrloin & Purrloin
Purrloin uses Scratch on Zero.
Zero uses Scratch on Purrloin

Round 3: Void & Zero Vs. Purrloin & Purrloin
I switch out Zero for Embers.
Purrloin uses Scratch on Void.
Purrloin uses Assist on Void, using Growl which lowers Void's attack and Ember's attack.

Round 4: Void & Embers vs Purrloin & Purrloin
Purrloin uses Growl, lowering attack on Embers and Void.
Purrloin uses Assist. Didn't see what that was that was used.
Void uses Scratch on Purrloin.
Purrloin faints
Void grows to Level 11.

Void's new Stats:
Max HP: 30
Attack: 18
Defense: 16
Speed: 19

Embers grows to Level 10.

Embers new stats:
Max HP: 35
Defense: 15
Sp. Atk: 17
Speed: 16

Embers uses Tackle on Purrloin.

Round 5: Void & Embers Vs Purrloin
Void uses Scratch
Purrloin faints.

Aurora wins and gets 160 pokedollars for the battle.
I then head up the stairs and into the pokemon daycare center after reading the sign. I talk to the man and then talk to the daycare lady, leaving them Zero. I then take out Pepper (my Audino) from the pc in the daycare center, adding it to my party, check my pc and read Bianca's email (you can tell someone didn't bother to bloody proofread that message) and then leave the daycare center. Talk to the kid watching the two pokemon running around to the right who says sometimes the daycare center lets them play with the pokemon at the dc. Talk to one of the purple haired people outside who says if I go into the playground, the kids may pester me into a battle. Then go inside, talk to the purple lady in front of the entrance who heals my pokemon.

Then talk to purple haired lady 2 and she asks if I know about double gym battles to which I say yes and she comments of course I would since I have a gym badge. Then talk to the 2 running kids on the carpet and then talk to the one standing off on its own who says guys are just little boys. Find out the woman in the dress is the daughter of the daycare center people. Then go outside and begin some battles out of boredom. Of course get caught by Nursery Aide Autumn (purple haired lady by the slide).

Aurora vs Nursery Aide Autumn Battle 1

Void uses Scratch.

Void uses Assist. Turns into Tackle.
Lillipup uses Tackle.

Void uses Scratch.
Lillipup uses Leer.

Round 4: Void vs Lilipup
Void uses Scratch.
Lillipup uses Bite. Not very effective.

Void uses Scratch.
Lillipup faints.

Aurora wins the battle. I switch Void out for Helios.

Aurora vs Nursery Aide Autumn Battle 2

Round 1: Helios vs Munna
Helios uses Vine Whip.
Munna uses Yawn.

Helios uses Lock. Super effective against Munna.
Munna uses...not sure. Helios falls asleep so I switch out for Embers.

Round 3: Embers vs Munna
Munna uses Lucky Chant.
Embers uses Ember
Munna uses Psywave.

Round 4: Embers vs Munna
Embers uses Ember
Munna faints.
Embers grows to level 11.
Aurora wins the battle.

Embers new stats:
HP: 38
Defense: 16
Sp. Atk: 18
Sp. Defense: 19

I get 400 pokedollars for winning.
After saving my game, I wander through the sandbox and then to the slide where I am challenged by another preschooler who challenges me to a battle.

Aurora vs Preschooler Tully

Round 1: Void vs Tully
I switch out Void for Embers.
Pansage uses Lick.

Round 2: Embers vs Pansage
Embers uses Ember. Supereffective against Pansage.
Pansage uses Scratch.

Round 3: Embers vs Pansage
Embers heals health using its oran berry.
Embers uses Ember. Supereffective against Pansage.
Pansage faints.

Aurora wins the battle. I get 40 pokedollars for winning. Who gives a child that much money?
Use my single potion on Void to heal it. Head up the stairs and down it which is anticlimactic. How hard is it to program you sliding down the slide Gamefreak? Then head over to the double preschoolers and get challenged to a battle with the girl facing away.

Aurora Vs Preschooler Wendy

Round 1: Void vs Pansear (level 10-male)
Void uses Scratch
Pansear uses Lick. It's not very effective.

Round 2: Void vs Pansear
Pansear uses Scratch.

Round 3: Void vs Pansear
Void uses Scratch.
Pansear uses Leer.

Round 4: Void vs Pansear
Void uses Assist. It turns into Scratch.
Pansear uses Leer.

Round 5: Void vs Pansear
Void uses Assist. It turns into Tail Whip. Lowers Pansear's defense.
Pansear uses Incinerate.

Round 6: Void vs Pansear
Void uses Assist. It turns into Vine Whip. Not very effective.
Pansear uses Scratch.

Round 7: Void vs Pansear
Void uses Assist. It turns into Pound.
Pansear faints.
Void grows to level 12.

Void's new stats:
HP: 31
Attack: 19
Defense: 17
Sp. Atk: 20
Sp. Def: 16
Speed: 21

Void can learn Fury Swipes. I swap that for Growl.

Aurora wins the battle. I get 40 pokedollars again for winning.
I then decide to challenge the last kid, Preschooler Doyle who sends out a Panpour, male, level 10. Who is giving these preschoolers level 10 pokemon?

Aurora vs Preschooler Doyle

Round 1: Void vs Panpour
I switch Void for Pearls.
Panpour uses Scratch.

Round 2: Pearls vs Panpour
Panpour uses Growl.
Pearls uses Psywave which is avoided by Panpour.

Round 3: Pearls vs Panpour
Panpour uses Water Gun
Pearls uses Psywave

Round 4: Pearls vs Panpour
Panpour uses Lick. It's super effective against Pearls.
Pearls uses Yawn.

Round 5: Pearls vs Panpour
Panpour uses Leer. Lowers Pearls attack.
Pearls uses Psywave. Panpour avoids the attack.
Panpour falls asleep.

Round 6: Pearls vs Panpur
Panpour is fast asleep.
Pearls uses Psywave.

Round 7: Pearls vs Panpour.
I switch out Pearls for Pepper.
Panpour is still asleep.

Round 8: Pepper vs Panpour
Panpour wakes up. Panpour uses Water Gun.
Pepper uses Pound.
Panpour faints.

Aurora wins the battle and gets 40 pokedollars for winning.
I then head back into the school to get my pokemon healed before continuing on my way along Route 3. After reaching the sign near the patch of grass, Cheren catches up to me and shouts to stop. Like I cannot hear him when he's in front of my face. He of course informs me he has the trio badge and decides to challenge me to a battle.

Aurora vs Cheren Battle 1

Round 1: Void vs Oshawott (level 14)
Void uses Assist. It turns into Leer. It lowers Oshawott's defense.
Oshawott uses Focus Energy.

Round 2: Void vs Oshawott
Void uses Scratch.
Oshawott uses Tail Whip.

Round 3: Void vs Oshawott
Void uses Fury Swipes. Hits 2 times.
Oshawott uses Tail Whip.

Round 4: Void vs Oshawott
Oshawott eats an oran berry, regaining health. Oshawott uses Water Sport.

Round 5: Void vs Oshawott
Void uses Fury Swipes. It hits 4 times.
Oshawott uses Tail Whip.

Round 6: Void vs Oshawott
Void uses Scratch.
Oshawott uses Tail Whip.

Round 7: Void vs Oshawott
Void uses Scratch.
Oshawott faints. I decide to keep Void in.

Battle 2: Aurora vs Cheren
Round 1: Void vs Purrlon (male, level 12)
Purrloin uses Growl. Lowers Void's defense.

Void uses Fury Swipes. It hits 4 times.
Purrloin uses Assist. It turns into Focus Energy.

Purrloin uses Assist. It turns into Water Sport.

Void uses Scratch.
Purrloin uses Growl. It lowers Void's defense.
Ignorning Cherne's spiel about knowledge here.

Purrloin uses Fury Swipes. It hits Void two times.

Purrloin uses Assist. It turns into Water Gun.

Purrloin uses Assist. It turns into Tail Whip.
Void uses Fury Swipes. It hits twice before Purrloin faints.
Aurora wins battle 2. Void gains level 13.

Void's new stats:
HP: 34
Attack: 20
Defense: 18
Sp. Atk: 21
Speed; 22

Aurora wins the battle. Ignorning Cheren's next set of words. Get 1200 pokedollars for winning.
Again ignoring Cheren here when he says 'so that's how you battle.' Then two Team Plasma grunts come by shouting for us to get out of the way. Cheren asks what is is about (like I know) and Bianca shows up with a child asking where those people were heading and we find out that they stole a little girl's pokemon. Cheren then drags us into a battle, saying we need to do something to get that Pokmeon back. I completley ignore Cheren to go in the grass and find a Super Potion which is put into the medicine pocket of my bag. Then get challenged by a wild pidove which I run from. I try going down the other path but Bianca stops me and begs me to help get the little girl's pokemon back. So I'm forced into a battle. I go up the steps, heal Void with that Super Potion I just got and then go to find Cheren. I then bypass Cheren, dodge a girl in the grass, and then get challenged by a female level 8 pidove. I don't have a Pidove so decide to catch it.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Pidove (Level 8, female)
Round 1: Purrloin vs Pidove
Purrloin uses Fury Swipes. Hits 3 times.
Pidove uses Growl. Lowers Purrloin's attack.

Round 2: Purrloin vs Pidove
Purrloin uses Scratch.
Pidove uses Gust.
I use a pokeball. Pidove is now a member of my team.
New Information:
Pidove "Ono" | Female | Type: Normal/Flying | Ability: Big Pecks | Nature: Brave "Somewhat vain"
Caught: Route 3
Moves: Gust, Growl, Leer
I then find a Repel and after putting that away go back to Cheren. I head back to the daycare center/school to get my team healed. Then go to the daycare center and check the pc. I deposit Void and take out Ono. After checking my pokedex and seeing all my pokemon are at full health, I head back to Cheren and we go inside Wellspring. We're encountered by Team Plasma Grunts. I love this music for Team Plasma by the way.

Aurora vs Team Plasma Grunt
Scab uses Bite.
Patrat uses Leer. It lowers Scab's defense.

Scab uses Bite.
Patrat uses Leer. Lowers Scab's defense.

Patrat uses Protect.
Scab uses Bite. It misses due to Patrat's protect.

Round 4: Scab vs Patrat
Patrat uses Detect.
Scab uses Bite. It misses due to Patrat's protect.

Round 5: Scab vs Patrat
Patrat uses Bide.
Scab uses Bite. Patrat faints.
Scab grows to level 13.

Scab's New Info:
HP: 38
Attack: 24
Defense: 22
Sp. Def: 20

Aurora wins the battle. Gets 480 poke dollars.
Cheren wins his battle as well and tells me to go return the pokemon to the little girl however two more Team Plasma Grunts come up and challenge Cheren and I to a double battle. Again ignoring Cheren's words.

Aurora & Cheren Vs Plasma Grunts

Round 1: Scab & Oshawott vs Patrat & Patrat
Scab uses Bite on Patrat. Lands a critical hit.
Oshawott uses Water Gun
Patrat uses Bite on Oshawott.
Patrat uses Bite on Oshawott.

Round 2: Scab & Oshawott vs Patrat and Patrat
Patrat uses Bide.
Scab uses Bite on Patrat. Patrat faints.
Oshawott uses Water Gun.

Round 3: Scab & Oshawott vs Patrat & Patrat
Scab uses Tackle. Patrat faints.
Cheren and Aurora win the battle. Not sure how much money I got there as I wasn't paying attention.
Some conversation later about how trainers are making pokemon suffer and Cheren goes to return the pokemon to the little girl. I wander a bit further in the cave and get challenged by a female level 13 Roggenorla. I challenge it to a battle with the intent to catch it.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Roggenrola (female-level 13)
Round 1: Scab vs Roggenrola
Scab uses Bite
Rogggenrola uses Tackle.

Round 2:
Scab uses Bite.
Roggenrola uses Tackle.

Round 3:
Scab uses Bite
Roggenrola uses Harden which raises it's defense.
I use a pokeball and catch it.

New Information

Roggenrola "Vibe" | Female | Type: Rock |
Caught:
Moves:
I then continue, to be challenged by a wild woobat.

Scab vs Woobat (Level 13-male)
Round 1: Scab vs Woobat
I switch Scab out for Helios.
Woobat uses Confusion.

Round 2: Helios vs Woobat
Helios uses Aussurance.
Helios uses Scratch.
I switch out Helios for Pearls.
Woobat uses Gust.

Round 3: Pearls vs Woobat
Woobat uses Assurance. It's supereffective.
Pearls uses Psywave.
Have to switch out Pealrs due to low health. I switch to Pepper.
Woobat uses Confusion.

Round 4: Pepper vs Woobat
Woobat uses Confusion
Pearls uses Pound.

Round 5: Pepper vs Woobat
Woobat uses
Pearls uses Pound.

Round 6: Pearls vs Woobat
I switch out Pearls for Embers.
Woobat uses Pound.

Round 6: Embers vs Woobat
Woobat uses Confusion.
Embers uses Tackle.
I use a pokeball. Woobat escapes and then uses Assurance. I throw a second pokeball. It pops out again.
Woobat uses Assurance. Embers faints. I switch in Ono.

Round 7: Ono vs Woobat
I throw a pokeball. Third time is the charm, Woobat is caught.
New Information:
Woobat "Batty" | Male | Type: Psychic/Flying | Ability: Klutz
Caught: Wellspring Cave
Moves: Assurance, Confusion, Odor Sleuth
I find TM46 Thief which I am never going to use and then leave the cave. Becca tahnks me for getting the little girl's pokemon and how she's lucky to have friends like Cheren and I. The little girl also thanks me and gives me Heal Balls. Bianca says that is sweet and escorts the little girl back to the daycare center I guess. I head back that way as well to get my team healed. Briefly head into the daycare center to check the pc.

Current Team:

Lillipup "Scab" | Male | Type: Normal | Ability: Pickup | Nature: Impish "Somewhat Vein" | Level 13
Caught: Route 1
Moves: Leer, Tackle, Odor Sleuth, Bite

Tepig "Embers" | Male | Type: Fire | Ability: Blaze | Nature: Calm "Mischievous" | Level 11
Caught: Chosen at home in Nuvema Town

Pansage "Helios" | Male | Type: Grass | Ability: Gluttony | Nature: Wild "Strongly Defiant" | Level 11
Caught: Given as gift in Dreamyard

Munna "Pearls" | Female | Type: Psychic | Ability: Synchronize | Nature: Docile "Alert to sounds" | Level 10

Audino "Pepper" | Female | Type: Normal | Ability: Healer | Nature: Impish "Often dozes off" | Level 9
Moves: Pound, Growl, Helping Hand, Refresh

Pidove "Ono" | Male | Type: Normal/Flying | Ability: Big Pecks | Nature: Brave " Somewhat vain" | Level 8

In Rotation:

Patrat "Zero" | Male | Type: Normal | Ability: Keen Eye | Nature: Naive "Mischievous" | Level 11

Purrloin "Void" | Male | Type: Dark | Ability: Unburden | Nature: Sassy "Sturdy Body" | Level 13
Moves: Scratch, Fury Swipes, Assist, Sand Attack

Woobat "Batty" | Male | Type: Psychic/Flying | Ability: Klutz | Nature: Hardy | Nature "Often dozes off" | Level 13
Moves: Confusion, Odor Sleuth, Gust, Assurance

Roggenrola "Vibe" | Female | Type: Rock | Ability: Sturdy | Nature: Lonely "Proud of its power" | Level 13
Moves: Tackle, Harden, Sand Attack, Headbutt
I then leave the daycare center and head back down Route 3, being stopped by a trainer.

Aurora vs School Kid Al
Round 1: Scab vs Blitzle (level 13 male)
Blitzle uses Tail Whip. It lowers Scab's defense.
Scab uses Bite.

Round 2: Scab vs Blitlze
Blitzle uses Shock Wave.
Scab uses Bite

Round 3: Scab vs Blitzle
Blitzle uses Charge. Begins charging power, raises special defense
Scab uses Bite
Blitzle faints. Scab grows to Level 14.

Scab's stats:
HP: 40
Attack: 25
Def: 23
SP. Atk: 13
Sp. Def: 21
Speed: 22

I get 260 pokedollars for the battle.
I then go into the grass where I encounter a wild Purrloin that's level 9 and run from the battle. I then find an Antidote which I take and then get challenged by a level 9 male Blitzle.
Wild Pokemon Encountered: Blitlze (male, level 9)
Round 1: Scab vs Blitzle
Blitlze uses Tackle
Scab uses Bite. I use a pokeball. Blitzle is caught!

Battle won.
New Infomation:
Blitlze "Zap" | Male | Type: Electric | Ability: Lightningrod | Nature: WIld "Good perseverance" | Level 9
Moves: Quick Attack, Tail Whip, Charge
I then head back to the daycare center to swap out Scab for Batty, changing names of pokemon boxes to typing with one for death. After retrieving Batty, I head back out to Route 3 and continue my journey.
Current Team:

Woobat "Batty" | Male | Type: Psychic/Flying | Ability: Klutz | Nature: Hardy | Nature "Often dozes off" | Level 13

Tepig "Embers" | Male | Type: Fire | Ability: Blaze | Nature: Calm "Mischievous" | Level 11
Caught: Chosen at home in Nuvema Town

Pansage "Helios" | Male | Type: Grass | Ability: Gluttony | Nature: Wild "Strongly Defiant" | Level 11
Caught: Given as gift in Dreamyard

Munna "Pearls" | Female | Type: Psychic | Ability: Synchronize | Nature: Docile "Alert to sounds" | Level 10

Audino "Pepper" | Female | Type: Normal | Ability: Healer | Nature: Impish "Often dozes off" | Level 9
Moves: Pound, Growl, Helping Hand, Refresh

Pidove "Ono" | Male | Type: Normal/Flying | Ability: Big Pecks | Nature: Brave " Somewhat vain" | Level 8

In Rotation:

Patrat "Zero" | Male | Type: Normal | Ability: Keen Eye | Nature: Naive "Mischievous" | Level 11

Purrloin "Void" | Male | Type: Dark | Ability: Unburden | Nature: Sassy "Sturdy Body" | Level 13
Moves: Scratch, Fury Swipes, Assist, Sand Attack

Roggenrola "Vibe" | Female | Type: Rock | Ability: Sturdy | Nature: Lonely "Proud of its power" | Level 13
Moves: Tackle, Harden, Sand Attack, Headbutt

Lillipup "Scab" | Male | Type: Normal | Ability: Pickup | Nature: Impish "Somewhat Vein" | Level 14

Blitlze "Zap" | Male | Type: Electric | Ability: Lightningrod | Nature: WIld "Good perseverance" | Level 9
I learn that Zero has gained a level, having been put in at level 9 and now at level 11 in the daycare center when I check on him. After getting back to Route 3, Cheren stops me where he's hiding in the tall grass. He tells me that every now and then two pokemon will pop out of the grass and that he is heading to Nacrene City. Of course, I get caught by this brown haired trainer who challenges me to a battle. Well, I guess it is a good way to level up my team.
Aurora vs School Kids Marsha
Round 1: Embers vs Woobat (level 13 female)
Woobat uses Confusion
Embers uses Ember

Round 2: Embers vs Woobat
Woobat uses Gust. A critical hit.
Embers uses Tackle. I have to switch out Embers and do so for Pearls.
Woobat uses Assurance which is super effective.

Round 3: Pearls vs Woobat
Woobat uses Assurance. It's super effective and Pearls faints.
I choose Helios.

Round 4: Helios vs Woobat.
Woobat uses Confusion
Helios uses Lick. It's supereffective against Woobat.

Round 5: Helios vs Woobat
Woobat uses Assurance.
Woobat uses Gust. It's super effective and Helios faints. I switch in Pepper.

Round 6: Pepper vs Woobat
Woobat uses Assurance.
Pepper uses Pound.

Round 7: Pepper vs Woobat
Woobat uses Gust
Pepper uses Pound. Woobat finally goes down. Pepper grows to Level 10.

Pepper's New Stats:
HP: 43
Attack: 17
Defnese: 24
Sp. Def: 22

I choose to let Pepper learn Double Slap, replacing Growl.

Embers grows to Level 12.

Embers New Stats:
HP: 41
Defense: 17
Sp. Def: 20
Speed: 18

I win the battle and get 260 poke dollars.

I make it past the bridge but get caught by School Kid Edgar who sends out a level 12 male Pidove.

Aurora vs School Kid Edgar.
Round 1: Embers vs Pidove
Embers use Ember.
Pidove uses Gust.

Round 2: Embers vs Pidove
Embers uses Ember. Pidove faints.
I have to switch out Embers and do so for Ono.
School Kid Edgar sends out a level 12 male Roggenrola.

Round 3: Ono vs Roggenrola
Ono uses Gust. It's not very effective.
Roggenrola uses Harden.

Round 3: Ono vs Roggenrola
Roggenrola uses Tackle.
Ono is low health. Only Pepper and Batty are really good with health so I keep Ono in.

Round 4: Ono vs Roggenrola
Roggenrola uses Headbutt. Ono faints. I switch in Embers.

Round 5: Embers vs Roggenora
Embers uses Ember. It's not very effective.
Roggenrola uses Tackle. Embers faints. I switch in Pepper.

Round 6: Pepper vs Roggenrola
Pepper uses Double Slap. Roggenrola avoids the attack.
Roggenrola uses Tackle.

Round 7: Pepper vs Roggenrola
Pepper uses Double Slap. It's not very effective, lands 3 times and gets a critical hit.
Roggenrola uses Tackle.

Round 8: Pepper vs Roggenrola
Pepper uses Double Slap. It's not very effective and hits two times.
Roggenrola uses Sand Attack which lowers Pepper's defense.

Round 9: Pepper vs Roggenrola
Pepper uses Pound. Roggenrola avoids the attack.
Roggenrola uses Tackle. Pepper faints. I switch in Batty.

Round 10: Batty vs Roggenrola
Batty uses Confusion. Roggenrolla faints.

Aurora wins the battle and gets 240 poke dollars.
I then continue, head through the tunnel and talk to the woman at the counter who says she thinks potions is important, then go to look at the moving sign above the tv. I talk to the two girls and then head out to Nacrene City where I read the sign, "A Pearl of a Place". Cheren is of course waiting for me. He makes me follow him and tells me if I go straight from the textile factories and storehouses...there's a Pokemon Center. No duh, I can see it just fine Cheren! He then gives me some Chestro Berries. I go in one and talk to some people after Cheren says that a fighting type would be good against the normal type gym, which I don't have and then someone asks if I have a Petil that they wouldn't mind me trading for their Cottenee. I have neither Pokemon and then leave to go into the other factory with a blue door. I check out the other ones, the one playing a guitar looks like a hippie, and then then head down to the Nacrene City Gym, read the sign and then head into the cafe.

Nothing interesting in the cafe so I head out and talk to the person with the accodion. Who plays an accordion anymore? Then I head around to Pinwheel Forest, double back and head back into the other storage houses and in the oen with a blue door I get a charcoal which I give Embers so it will power up his fire-type moves. Briefly I talk to the people outside and then head into the pokemon center to heal my pokemon. I can't go past the fence so go back to Route 3. I head into the grass and am challenged by a level 8 female wild Pidove. May as well try to level my team up to level 14.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Pidove, Level 8 Female

Embers uses Ember
Pidove uses Leer. It lowers Embers defense.

Embers uses Tackle. Pidove faints.

I then pick up the Awakening after going a couple steps. Then get challenged by a level 8 male Patrat.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Patrat, Level 8 Male

Round 1: Embers vs Patrat
Embers uses Tackle.
Patrat uses Leer. It lowers Embers defenese.

Round 2: Embers vs Patrat
Patrat uses Bide.
Embers uses Tackle.

Patrat continues using Bide
Embers uses Ember. Patrat faints. Embers grows to level 13.

Embers Stats:
HP: 43
Attack: 22
Defense: 18
Sp. Atk: 20
Sp. Def: 22
Speed: 19

I choose not to ler Embers learn Defense Curl and challenge the girl on the bridge I bypassed earlier, School Kid Gina who has a female level 12 Patrat.

Aurora vs School Kid Gina

Round 1: Embers vs Patrat
Patrat uses Detect.
Embers uses Ember. It hits and gets burned.

Round 2: Embers vs Patart
Patrat is still using Detect.
Embers uses Ember. Patrat is hurt by burn.

Patrat uses Detecta and thereby protects itself. It is hurt by its burn.
Embers uses Tackle which does nothing.

Round 4: Embers vs Patrat
Embers uses Ember
Patrat uses Bite. Patrat is hurt by its burn and faints.

I win the battle. A level 10 female Purrloin is swapped in. I keep Embers in.

Battle 2: Aurora vs School Kid Gina

Round 1: Embers vs Purrloin
Purrloin uses Sand Attack which lowers Embers defense.
Embers uses Ember.

Round 2: Embers vs Purrloin
Purrloin uses Growl which lowers Embers defense.
Embers uses Ember.

Round 3: Embers vs Purrloin
Purrloin uses Fury Swipes. Embers avoids the attack.
Embers uses Ember. Purrloin avoids the attack.

Round 4: Embers vs Purrloin
Purrloin uses Assist. It turns into Leer. It lowers Embers defense.
Embers uses Ember. Purrloin faints. Embers grows to Level 14.

Embers New Stats:
HP: 46
Attack: 23
Defense: 19
Sp. Attack: 21
Sp. Def: 23

I win the battle and get 240 pokedollars for winning. Finish running across the bridge and get in a fight with a wild male Pidove that is level 8.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Pidove, Male, Level 8

Embers uses Ember.
Pidove uses Leer. It lowers Embers defense.

Embers uses Tackle. Pidove faints.
I continue through the grass to find a Great Ball. I then run through the bloody dark grass and get caught by two Blitzle, both females, level 10 and level 12.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Blitizle, Level 10 Female & Blitzle Level 12 Female
Round 1: Tepig and Helios vs Blitzle & Blitzle
Blitlze uses Quick Attack on Helios.
Blitzle uses Quick Attack on Helios.
Embers uses Ember on Blitzle.
Helios uses Vine Whip on Blitlze. Bliztle level 12 faints.

Round 2: Tepig and Helios Vs Blitzle & Blitzle
Blitzle uses Quick Attack on Embers.
Embers uses Ember on Blitlze.
Helios uses Vine Whip on Blitzle.
Battle is won.
I teach Cut to Pansage, making it forget Leer. I then save my game before heading to the pokemon center to pull out Void. I heal my pokemon after checking Professor Juniper's pc and then head to Pinwheel Forest. Of course there is a line of Team Plasma Grunts so I double back. I check the sign, check in with brown haired girl by sign, then check the black haired chick who gives me TM49 Rock Smash. I take to some girl in a nursing unfirom, Nurse Shery and she sends out a female level 15 Munna.

Aurora vs Nurse Shery
Round 1: Helios vs Munna
Munna uses Imprison.

Helios uses Vine Whip.
Munna uses Yawn.

Helios uses Vine Whip.
Munna uses Psybeam. Helios falls asleep so I use my Awakening. Helios wakes up.
Munna uses Psybeam again. Helios faints.

Round 4: Pearls vs Munna
Munna uses Yawn.
Pearls uses Psywave. Munna avoids the attack.
Munna uses Yawn. It fails.
Pearls uses Psywave. Pearls falls asleep. I use a Chestro Berry on Pearls and she wakes up.
Munna uses Psybeam.

Round 5: Pearls vs Munna
Munna uses Yawn.
Pearls uses Psywave. Munna faints.
Pearls grows to level 11.

Pearls New Stats:
HP: 39
Attack: 11
Sp. Atk: 23
SP. Def: 17
Speed: 13​

Pearls wants to learn Psybeam. I decide to replace Defense Curl with Psybeam. I get 600 pokedollars for winning. She then heals my pokemon. Then I get challenged by some preshcooler, preschooler juliet who sends out a level 13 female Cottonee.

Aurora vs Preschooler Juliet
Round 1: Helios vs Cottonee
Cottonee uses Leech Seed which doesn't affect Helios.
Helios uses Scratch

Round 2: Helios vs Cottonee
Cottonee uses Growth which raises its attack and special attack.
Helios uses Lick

Round 3: Helios vs Cottonee
Cottonee uses...not sure as I didn't see it.
Helios uses Cut which lands a critical hit.

Round 4: Helios vs Cottonee
Cottonee uses Stun Spore which paralyzes Helios.
Helios uses Cut.

Round 5: Helios vs Cottonee
Cottonee uses Growth which raises attack and special attack
Helios is paralyzed and can't move.

Round 6: Helios vs Cottonee
Cottonee uses Stun Spore but Helios avoids it.
Helios uses Scratch. Cottonee faints and Helios grows to level 12.

Helios' New Stats:
HP: 37
Sp. Attk: 20
Sp. Def: 19
Speed: 22

Preschooler Juliet sends in a level 13 female Petilil
I send in Pearls.

Battle 2: Aurora vs School Kid Juilet
Round 1: Pearls vs Petilil
Pearls uses Psywave
Petilil uses Sleep Powder. Pearls falls asleep. I use a chestro berry and Pearls wakes up.
Petilil uses Mega Drain.

Round 2: Pearls vs Petilil
Pearls uses Psybeam
Petilil uses Growth. It raises its attack and special attack.

Round 3: Pearls vs Petilil
Pearls uses Yawn.
Petili gets drowsy and uses sleep powder. I use a chestro berry on Pearls and she wakes up.
Petilil uses Leech Seed and Pearls is seeded plus her hp is sapped but Petilil also ends up falling aslepe.

Round 4: Pearls vs Petilil
Pearls uses Psywave. Petilil remains alseep. Pearls health is sapped by Leech Seed.

Round 5: Pearls vs Petilil
Pearls uses Psybeam.
Petilil faints. Pearls grows to Level 12.

Pearls New Stats:
Hp: 42
Attack: 12
Defnese: 16
Sp. Atk 24
Sp. Def 18
Speed: 14
I win the battle and get 52 pokedollars for winning. I then continue along and get a Great Ball by the puddle. I then make the mistake of running across another preschooler (who is letting these 3-5 year olds run around on their own) and they challenge me to a battle, sending out a level 14 male Roggenrola. Again, who is giving these children such strong Pokemon?!

Aurora vs Preschooler Homer
Round 1: Helios vs Roggenrola
Roggenrola uses Headbutt
Helios is paralyzed and cannot move. I use a paralyze heal to cure Helios of its paralysis.

Round 2: Helios vs Roggenrola
Roggenrola uses Tackle and causes Helios to faint. I switch in Pearls.

Round 3: Pearls vs Roggenrola
Pearls uses Psybeam
Roggenrola uses Headbutt

Round 4: Pearls vs Roggenrola
Pearls is down to her last health. I make her use Psybeam.
Roggenrola faints. I win the battle and get 56 pokedollars for winnning.
I then go back to the nurse and get my pokemon healed. I then go into Pinwheel Forest and save my game...meanwhile nobody in Team Plasma has noticed I'm right behidn them. Talking to them reveals the genreal same mumbo jumbo and they won't let me pass. I guess I have to try to get through the normal type gym but I have no fighting pokemon. I manage to get into the litlte area with trees on route 3 and find an Ether which I'll never use. After reading how to get some fighting types, it's back to Route 2 and into the dark grass where I am challenged by a female level 11 Lillipup. God this is going to take forever.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Lillipup Level 14 Female

Round 1: Helios vs Lillipup
Helios uses Vine Whip
LIllipup uses Odor Sleuth

Round 2: Helios vs Lillipup
Helios uses Cut
LIlipup uses Leer to lower defense

Round 3: Helios vs Lillpup
Helios uses Scratch.
Lilipup uses Bite

Round 4: Helios vs Lilipup
Helios uses Cut
Lilipup faints and I win the battle.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Patrat Level 10 Female
Round 1: Helios vs Patrat
Helios uses Cut
Patrat uses Leer to lower Helios' attack

Round 2: Helios vs Patrat
Patrat uses Bide
Helios uses Cut

Round 3: Helios vs Patrat
Patrat continues using Bide and storing energy
Helios uses Cut

Round 4: Helios vs Patrat
Patrat unleashes energy. Helios faints so I switch in Ono.

Round 5: Ono vs Patrat
Patrat uses Bite
Poor Ono flinches and cannot move.

Round 6: Ono vs Patrat
Patrat uses Tackle
Ono uses Gust. I use a Full Water to restore poor Ono's health.
Patrat uses Bide.

Round 7: Ono vs Patrat
Patrat is storing energy
Ono uses Gust. Patrat finally dies.
Ono grows to level 9!

Ono's new stats:
HP: 29
Attack: 16
Sp. Atk 12
Sp Def 13
Speed 13
I then save my game again. I want to try to work on my fanfic today, a new harry potter one, so its done with the game. And waiting impatiently for Pokemom Violet to be delivered. I swear Amazon is lazy and slow as molasses.

Chapter Five: Battles of a Wild Nature
Note: Have not played since November 18, 2022

Opening up the game for the first time since two months, I find myself in Autumn on Route 3. I talk to a girl I beat who says she feels sorry for the pokemon who lose because their trainers lack skill. I guess that means Ash was a loser in his battle with Trip when he lost against Snivy in Adventures in Unova and his Sinnoh League and Kalos losses. After clicking on the 'x' button I go to Pokemon and see that Helios has fainted so I gotta go back to the Pokemon Center in Straiton City in order to heal up Helios and completley get lost in the garden before managing to make it to the pokemon center. Upon heading towards the doors, the screen flashes from Winter to Spring to Summer before letting me out onto the street. I head along the path outside of Straiton City and into the cave where I encounter a male level 13 Woobat so Helios comes out automatically.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Woodbat Level 13 Male
Round 1: Helios vs Woobat
Woobat uses Gust. It's super effective, knocking Helios down to 1 HP.
Helios uses Vine Whip. It's not very effective against Woobat.

Round 2: Helios vs Woobat
I switch Helios out for Pearl.
Woobat uses Confusion which isn't very effective.

Round 3: Pearl vs Woobat
Woobat uses Gust. Critical Hit.
Pearl uses Yawn.
I press 'run' but can't get away.
Woobat uses Assurance which causes Pearl to faint.
Woobat falls asleep.

Round 4: Batty vs Woobat
I send in Batty, my male Woobat. Batty uses Assurance. It's super effective against the wild Woobat.
Wild Woobat is still asleep.

Round 6: Batty vs Woobat
Batty uses Assurance.
Woobat faints. It's super effective.
Batty gains 32 experience points
Helios gains 87 experience points

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Woobat Level 13 Male

Round 1: Helios vs Woobat
I switch Helios for Batty.

Round 2: Batty vs Woobat
Woobat uses Gust.
Batty uses Assurance. It's super effective.

Round 3: Batty vs Woobat
Woobat uses Gust.
Batty uses Assurance. It's super effective.
Woobat uses Assurance. It's super effective against Batty, knocking Batty down to 3 HP.

Round 4: Batty vs Woobat
Battu uses Assurance. It's super effective against Woobat.
Woobat faints.
Batty gains 32 experience points
Helios gains 87 experience points.

I venture towards the lake and encounter a wild Roggenrola, level 10 male.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Roggenrola Level 10 Male

Round 1: Helios vs Roggenrola
I switch Helios out for Void.
Roggenrola uses Harden. His defense rises.

Round 2: Void vs Roggenrola
Void uses Fury Swipes.
Roggenrola avoids the attack.
Roggenrola uses Tackle.

Round 3: Void vs Roggenrola
Void uses Assist. It turns into Lick.
Roggenrola uses Headbutt.

Round 4: Void vs Roggenrola
Roggenrola uses Sand-Attack. It lowers Void's defense.

Round 5: Void vs Roggenrola
Void uses Scratch.
Roggenrola uses Tackle.

Round 6: Void vs Roggenerola
Void uses Assist. It turns into Psywave.
Void faints.

Round 7: Pepper vs Roggenrola
Pepper uses Double Slap. It hits 5 times, landing 1 critical hit.
Roggenrolla uses Sand-Attack which lowers Pepper's defense.

Round 8: Pepper vs Roggenrola
Pepper uses Double Slap.
Roggenrola uses Harden. It raises its defense.

Round 9: Pepper vs Roggenrola
Pepper uses Pound.

Round 10: Pepper vs Roggenrola
Pepper uses Double Slap. It hits 3 times.

Round 11: Pepper vs Roggenrola
Pepper uses Double Slap. It hits 5 times with 1 critical hit.
Roggenrola uses Sand-Attack which lowers Pepper's defense.

Round 12: Pepper vs Roggenrola
Pepper uses Pound.
Roggnerola uses Sand-Attack. Lowering Pepper's defense.

Round 13: Pepper vs Roggenrola
Pepper uses Pound.
Roggenrola uses Tackle.

Round 14: Pepper vs Roggenrola
Pepper uses Pound.
Roggenrola uses Tackle.

Round 15: Pepper vs Roggenrola
Pepper uses Pound.
Roggenrola faints.
Pepper gains 57 experience points
Helios gains 48 experience points.
I check my pokedex and then leave the cave. Back to Straiton City to heal up at the Pokemon Center. Then I head towards Straiton City and then to Pinwheel Forest where Team Plasma grunts are blocking the road. After briefly talking to three and getting Team Plasma bs, I head back out to Nacerene City. I then head down past the girl near the fence, talk to one of the youngsters in a hard hat and then encounter wild Pidove.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Pidove Level 13 Female

Round 1: Helios vs Pidove
Helios uses Scratch.
Pidove uses Leer. It lowers Helio's defense.

Round 2: Helios vs Pidove
Helios uses Scratch.
Pidove uses Growl.

Round 3: Helios vs Pidove
Pidove uses Quick Attack.
Helios uses Scratch.

Round 4: Helios vs Pidove
Helios uses Scratch.
Pidove uses Growl

Round 5: Helios vs Pidove
Helios uses Cut.
Pidove uses Gust. It's super effective and knocks Helios down to 4 HP.

Round 6: Helios vs Pidove
Pidove uses Growl.

Round 7: Pearls vs Pidove
Pidove uses Growl.
Pearls uses Psywave.
Pidove faints.

Pearls gains 32 Exp Points. Pearls growls to Level 13.

Pearl's New Stats:
Max HP: +2 (44)
Attack +0 (12)
Defense: +1 (17)
Sp. Atk: +2 (26)
Sp. Def: +1 (19)
Speed: +1 (15)

Pearls can learn Imprison. After checking Imprison on Bulbapedia, I decide against learning Imprison.

Helios gains 73 experience points. Helios grows to Level 13.

Helios's new stats:
Max HP: +2 (39)
Attack: +1 (21)
Defense: +1 (16)
Sp. Atk: +3 (23)
Sp. Def: +1 (20)
Speed: +1 (23)

Helios can learn Fury Swipes. I replace Scratch with Fury Swipes.
After teaching Helios Fury Swipes, I wander down the puddled land until I find an Antidote which is put into my backpack. I then take a left and find a Super Potion by the two trees which is put into my backpack. I then wander into the grass some more and encounter a wild male Level 17 Throh.

Wild Pokmeon Encountered: Throh Level 13 Male

Round 1: Helios vs Throh
Throh uses Bide.

Round 2: Pearls vs Throh
Throh uses Bide
Pearls uses Psybeam. It's super effective.

Round 3: Pearls vs Throh
Throh releases energy, knocking Pearls down to 4 HP.
Pearls uses Psywave. It's super effective.
I go into my backpack and use the Super Potion I just found on Pearls, restoring her HP.
Throh uses Bide.

Round 4: Pearls vs Throh
Throh is storing energy.
Pearls uses Yawn
Throh gets drowsy.

Round 5: Pearls vs Throh
Throh unleashes energy. It misses Pearls.
Pearls uses Psywave. Throh avoids the attack.
Throh falls asleep.

Round 6: Pearls vs Throh
Throh is fast asleep.
Pearls uses Psywave but Throh avoids the attack.

Round 7: Pearls vs Throh
Throh is fast asleep.
Pearls uses Psybeam. It's super effective.
I use a Great Ball. Throh pops out but remains asleep.

Round 8: Pearls vs Throh
I use a second Great Ball. Throh pops out and wakes up.
Throh uses Seismic Toss.
I use a 3rd Great Ball. Throh pops out.
Throh uses Vital Throw.

Round 9: Pearls vs Throh
I use a Great Ball. Throh pops out.
Throh uses Focus Energy.

Round 10: Pearls vs Throh
I use a Pokeball. Throh pops out.
Throh uses Seismic Toss.
Pearl faints. I switch in Void.

Round 11: Void vs Throh
I use a Pokeball. Throh pops out.
Throh uses Vital Throw. It's super effective.
Void faints.

Round 12: Pepper vs Throh
I switch in Pepper. Pepper uses Pound.
Throh uses Vital Throw. It's super effective.
Pepper faints.

Round 13: Ono vs Throh
Throh uses Focus Energy.
I switch in Ono. Ono uses Gust.

Round 14: Ono vs Throh
I use a pokeball. Throh pops out.
Throh uses Seismic Toss

Round 15: Ono vs Throh
Throh uses Focus Energy.

Round 16: Ono vs Throh
I use a Heal Ball. Throh pops out.
Throh uses Seismic Toss.
Ono faints.

Round 17: Batty vs Throh
Throh uses Bide.

Round 18: Batty vs Throh
Throh is storing energy.

Round 19: Batty vs Throh
Throh unleashes energy. It misses.

Round 20: Batty vs Throh
I use a pokeball. Throh pops out immediatley.
Throh uses Bide.

Round 21: Batty vs Throh
Throh is storing energy.

Round 22: Batty vs Throh
I use a pokeball. Throh pops out after 3 wiggles.
Throh uses something but it fails...not sure what it was.

Round 23: Batty vs Throh
I use a pokeball. Thorh pops out immediately.
Throh uses Vital Throw. It's not very effective.

Round 24: Batty vs Throh
I use a pokeball. Throh is caught!
New Information:

Throh "Jax" | Gender: Male | Type: Fighting | Level 17 | Ability: Guts | Nature: Bashful "Likes to thrash about."
Caught on Pinwheel Forest.
Moves: Bide, Focus Energy, Seismic Toss, Vital Throw

Venturing further, I get caught in a double battle with a wild male level 15 Tymple and a wild level 15 Timburr who is also male. I have no pokeballs but Helios and Batty are sent out anyway. Jax is boxed automatically.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Timburr Level 15 Male & Tympole Level 15 Male

Round 1: Helios & Batty vs Timburr & Tympole
Helios uses Lick on Timburr.
Batty uses Gust on Timburr.​

I don't remember what Tympole and Timburr used as I wasn't paying attention to my game so ran away. Only to get caught by a wild Pidove, level 14 male. I ran away. Encountered my second wild pidove, a level 12 male and ran away. Encountered third Pidove (2 in the same bloody patch of grass), this one a level 12 female. I ran away. Then I end up being caught by this little...brat in a orange hat! Youngster Keita is the kid's name.

Auroa vs Youngster Keita

Round 1: Helios vs Tympole Level 13 Male
Helios uses Vine Whip.
Tympole uses Growl.

Round 2: Helios vs Tympole
Tympole uses Supersonic.

Round 3: Helios vs Tymple
Tympole faints.
Don't even know how much experience points Helios gets for that but another Tympole is being sent in. I choose to keep Helios in.

Round 1: Helios vs Tympole Level 13 Male
Helios uses Vine Whip. Helios hurts itself in its confusion.
Tympole uses Growl.

Helios urts itself in its confusion. Helios faints.
Batty comes in.

Round 3: Batty vs Tympole
Batty uses Confusion. A critical hit!
Tympole uses Assurance. Batty avoids the attack.

Round 4: Batty vs Tympole
Batty uses Gust.
Tympole faints. Batty gets 230 Experience Points. Batty grows to Level 14.

Batty's new stats:
Max HP: +3 (43)
Attack: +1 (20)
Defense: +1 (19)
Sp. Attk: +1 (23)
Sp. Def: +1 (17)
Speed: +2 (28)

Round 1: Batty vs Level 13 Male Tympole
Batty uses Confusion.
Tympole uses Supersonic.

Round 2: Batty vs Tympole
Batty uses Confusion
Tympole uses Growl

Round 3: Batty vs Tympole
Batty uses Gust.
Tympole faints. Batty gets 214 experience points.

Aurora wins the battle and gets 208 pokedollars.​

Afterwards, I head back to Nacrene City to heal up my team. I encounter a wild level 12 female Tympole but as I have no pokeballs, I run away. I get like 2 steps before coming across a wild level 12 female Audino. I run away. I then talk to the girl to find out that she's a healer, which I forgot and I get my team healed. I then head back to the pokemon center in Nacerene City to check my Jax's moves out. Take out Jax and deposit Batty. After renaming my boxes, I end up going to the gym. N ends up coming out of the gym. A battle ensues.

Aurora vs N

Round 1: Helios vs Pidove Level 13 Male
Helios uses Vine Whip
Pidove uses Growl.

Round 2: Helios vs Pidove
Helios uses Fury Swipes. It hits 3 times.
Pidove uses Gust. It's super effective.

Round 3: Helios vs Pidove
Helios uses Fury Swipes. It hits 2 times.
Pidove uses Gust. It's suepr effective.
Helios faints. I switch in Pearls.

Round 4: Pearls vs Pidove
Pearls uses Psywave.

Round 6: Pearls vs Pidove
Pidove uses Growl
Pearls uses Psywave but Pidove avoids it.

Round 7: Pearls vs Pidove
Pearls uses Psybeam.
Pidove faints. Pearls gains 206 experience points.

I keep Pearls in as Tympole is sent out.

Round 1: Pearls vs Tympole Level 13 Male
Tympole uses Bubblebeam.
Pearls uses Psybeam. It confuses Tympole.

Round 2: Pearls vs Tympole
TYmpole is confused and hurts itself in its confusion.
Pearls uses Psybeam.
Tympole faints. Pearls gains 230 experience pointsa nd grows to level 14.

Pearls New Stats:

Max HP: +3 (47)
Attack: +1 (13)
Defense: +1 (18)
Sp. Atk. +1 (27)
Sp. Def. +1 (20)
Speed: +1 (16)

I switch out Pearls for Void as Timburr is sent out.

Round 1: Void vs Timburr Level 13 Male
Void uses Assist. It turns into Lucky Chant.
Timburr uses Leer.

Round 2: Void vs Timburr
Void uses Fury Swipes. They hit 3 times.
Timburr uses Focus Energy.

Round 3: Void vs Timburr
Void uses Assist. It turns into Psybeam. It's super effective.
Timburr uses Low Kick which is super effective against Void.
Void faints. I send in Ono.

Round 4: Ono vs Timburr
Timburr uses Low Kick.
Ono uses Leer.

Round 5: Ono vs Timburr
Timburr uses Low Kick.
Ono uses Gust. It's super effective.
Timburr faints. Ono gains 319 experience points and grows to level 10.

Ono's New Stats:
Max HP: +2 (31)
Attack: +1 (17)
Defense: +1 (16)
Sp. Atk +1 (13)
Sp. Def +1 (14)
Speed: +1 (14)

Ono grows to level 11.

Ono's New Stats:
Max HP: +3 (34)
Attack: +1 (18)
Defense: +1 (18)
Sp. Atk +1 (14)
Sp. Def +1 (15)
Speed: +1 (15)

Ono learns Quick Attack. N is defeated. Aurora wins. I get 1300 poke dollars for winning.
I send Aurora back to the Pokemon Center to heal her pokemon after N complains and talks about needing to get Reshiram. I get my pokemon healed up at the pokmeon center and then decide I'll do the Nacrene City Gym another day.

Last edited:
Chapter Six: Solving a Mystery
After opening the game and seeing Summer appear on the screen, I head into the cafe and talk to everyone before heading to the gym. I talk to the ladies at both desks and then meet Hawes who takes me on a brief tour and to the back where the gym is. I then check the trashcan to see it's empty and run around checking out the signs in the museum before heading up the stairs in the back and into the library where some old guy gives me a Fresh Water and says I can find fighting type pokemon in Pinwheel Forest. Good thing I have Jax out on my team. Then I encounter a kid who says they hang out around the gym all the time and that people call him a book worm who challenges me to a battle. I ignore what he says about being strong due to studying from books and training.

Aurora vs School Kid Carter

Round 1: Helios vs Patrat Level 17 Male
Patrat uses Bide
Helios uses Vine Whip

Round 2: Helios vs Patart
Patrat is storing energy.
Helios uses Fury Swipes. It hits 4 times.

Round 3: Helios vs Patrat
Patrat unleashes energy, causing Helios to faint.
I send out Pearls.

Round 4: Pearls vs Patrat
Patart uses Crunch which is super effective.
Pearls uses Psybeam.
I switch in Ono.

Round 5: Ono vs Patart
Patart uses Crunch.
Patrat uses Detect.
Ono uses Gust but Patart protects itself.

Round 6: Ono vs Patart
Patrat uses Crunch.
Ono faints so I send in Pepper.
Patart uses Sand-Attack which lowers Pepper's defense.
Pepper uses Pound. Patrat faints.

Pepper gets 199 experience points and leveled up to level 11.

Pepper's New Stats:
Max HP: +3 (46)
Attack: +1 (18)
Defense: +2 (26)
Sp. Atk. +2 (17)
Sp. Def. +2 (24)
Speed: +1 (16)

Pearls gains 154 experience points.
I get 340 pokedollars for winning.
I then talk to the kid I beat and they tell me to check out the book shelf. I go up to the one ahead of the kid and find the book, Nice to Meet You, Pokemon which leads me to The Biology of Patrat in the middle row on the left. I then go to the bookshelf on the right in the front row but it's talking about books on poffins in the Sinnoh Region. I then head back to the Pokemon Center to heal up my team. I also buy 27 pokeballs and get a premier ball as a bonus along with 15 super potions for 10,500 pokedollars. I sell the X Defend for 275 poke dollars. Afterwards I head back out to Pinwheel Forest where I encounter a Level 13 female Pidove.

Remembering Gust is super effective against Pidove, I run away.

I continue past the kids and encounter another female Pidove, also level 13 and switch Helios out for Pearls.

Round 2: Pearls vs Pidove
Pidove uses Leer to lower Pearls defense.
Pidove uses Psywave but Pidove avoids the attack.

Round 3: Pearls vs Pidove
Pidove uses Growl
Pearls uses Psywave

Round 4: Pearls vs Pidove
Pidove uses Growl
Pearls uses Psybeam
Pidove faints.
Pearls gets 69 experience points.
Helios gets 69 experience points.
I run past the orange hat kid and into the dark grass where I encounter a male level 14 Tympole.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Tympole Level 14 Male
Round 1: Helios vs Tympole
Helios uses Cut.
Tympole uses Growl

Helios uses Fury Swipes. Tympole avoids the attack.
No clue what Tympole used but Helios avoided it.

Round 3: Helios vs Tympole
Helios uses Cut.
Tympole uses Growl.

Round 4: Helios vs Tympole
Tympole uses Round.
Helios uses Fury Swipes. It hits 3 times.

Round 5: Helios vs Tympole
Tympole uses Growl
Helios uses Cut.

Round 6: Helios vs Tympole
Tympole uses Round
Helios uses Cut

Round 7: Helios vs Tympole
Tympole uses Supersonic but Helios avoids the attack.
Helios uses Cut. Tympole faints.
Helios gets 177 experience points.
Back down through the dark grass and encounter a Wild Throh Level 14 Male. I run away. Run down to the trees, encounter a Wild Pidove Level 14 Male and a Wild Tympole Level 14 Male.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Pidove Level 14 Male & Tympole Level 14 Male
Round 1: Helios & Pearls vs Pidove & Tympole
Tympole uses Supersonic.
Helios uses Vine Whip on Pidove.
Pidove uses Gust on Helios which is super effective.
Pearls uses Psybeam on Pidove.

Round 2: Helios & Pearls vs Pidove & Tympole
I use a super potion on Helios.
Pidove uses Quick Attack on Helios.
Tympole uses Growl.
Pearls uses Yawn on Tympole. Tympole grows drowsy.

Round 3: Helios & Pearls vs Pidove & Tympole
Pidove uses Quick Attack on Helios.
Helios uses Vine Whip on Pidove.
Tympole uses Bubblebeam on Pearls.
Pearls uses Psybeam on Pidove.
Pidove faints.

Helios grows to Level 14. Missed the experience points while typing this.

Helios New Stats:
Max HP: +2 (41)
Attack: +2 (23)
Defense: +1 (17)
Sp. Atk. +1 (24)
Sp. Def. +2 (22)
Speed: +2 (25)

Pearls gains 75 experience points. Tympole falls asleep.

Round 4: Helios & Pearls vs Pidove & Tympole
Helios uses Cut.
Pearls uses Psywave.
I use a premier ball. Tympole is caught.
New Information:

Tympole "Bubbles" | Gender: Male | Type: Water | Level 14 | Ability: | Nature: Quirky "Scatters things often"
Moves: Growl, Supersonic, Round, Bubblebeam

I leave and encounter another Tymple, level 12, female but run. Bubbles is sent to one of my boxes. Encounter another wild Tympole, this one being a level 14 male but run away. Encounter another wild Tympole, level 14 male but run away. Finally I encounter a lone Timburr.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Timburr Level 16 Male

Round 1: Helios vs Timburr
Timburr uses Bide.
Helios uses Vine Whip.

Round 2: Helios vs Timburr
Timburr continues using Bide.
Helios uses Vine Whip.

Round 3: Helios vs Timburr
Timburr unleashes energy.
Helios faints. I send in Void.

Round 4: Void vs Timburr
Void uses Assist. It turns into Focus Energy.
Timburr uses Low Kick. It's super effective, causing Void to faint.
I send in Ono.

Round 5: Ono vs Timburr
Timburr uses Bide.
Ono uses Gust. It's super effective.
I use a poke ball. Timburr is caught though I don't much like the pokemon but want another fighting type to help against Lenora. I name it "kill".​

New Information:

Tympole "Kill" | Gender: Male | Type: Water | Level 16 | Ability: | Nature:
Moves: Bide, Low Kick, Focus Energy, Rock Throw

Kill is sent to a box. I start leaving and encounter a bloody Level 14 male Tympole. Screw this. I run away. Run into another patch of grass and run into a level 12 female Pidove. I again run away as I.do.not.care. I then save my game. Nintendo light is blinking yellow. Oh for the love of god! Another Tympole?! Level 15 female so I try running away. The little brat attacks Pearls with Supersonic. Looks like a battle.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Tympole Female Level 15

Round 1: Pearls vs Tympole
Pearls tries to run but can't get away.
Tympole uses Supersonic

Round 2: Pearls vs Tympole
Tympole uses Bubble Beam.
Pearls hurts herself in her confusion.
I try running away but cannot.
Tympole uses Growl.

Round 3: Pearls vs Tympole
I switch out Pearls for Jax.
Tympole uses Supersonic. Jax avoids the attack.

Round 4: Jax vs Tympole
Tympole uses Growl
Jax uses Vital Throw

Round 5: Jax vs Tympole
Tympole uses something but Jax avoids it.
Jax uses Seismic Toss.

Round 6: Jax vs Tympole
Jax uses Vital Throw. Tympole faints.
Jax gains 78 experience points
Pearls gains 98 experience points
I force the nurse to heal my team and then head back to the pokemon center to get out Kill, depositing Ono. I then save my game again before heading to the Nacrene City Gym where I go into the museeum, into the library and talk to blue hair who tells me the book, The Structure of a Locomotive.

Aurora vs Satomi
Round 1: Helios vs Level 17 female Herdier
Satomi uses X Defend.
Helios uses Vine Whip.

Round 2: Helios vs Herdier
Herdier uses Tackle
Helios uses Cut. Herdier avoids the attack.

Round 3: Helios vs Herdier
Herdier uses Bite.
Helios faints. I switch in Kill. Kill is taught to use Low Kick. It's super effective.
Herdier uses Tackle.

Round 4: Kill vs Herdier
Herdier uses Tackle
Kill uses Low Kick.

Round 5: Kill vs Herdier
Kill uses Bide.
Herdier uses Bite.
Kill is storing energy
Herdier uses Tackle
Kill unleashes energy.

Kill gains some experience points, not sure how many but grows to level 17.

Kill's New Stats:
Max HP +2 (53)
Attack +1 (35)
Defense +1 (29)
Sp. Atk. +0 (14)
Sp. Def. +0 (16)
Speed +0 (20)
I win the battle and get 816 poke dollars. I then talk to the scientist who tells me to return a book after finishing it and I read the book. Which basically says 'this is a book about a locomotive'. No kidding sherlock, I could tell that by the title. Then I get another bloody book to find! I read through all the books on the shelves and then go back to heal my team. Outside the Pokemon Center I switch Jax and Kill to the front of my team before going to heal my pokmeon inside. Finally talk to the last girl, school kid lydia who has three lillipup.

Aurora vs School Kid Lydia
Round 1: Kill vs Level 15 Female Lillipup
Kill uses Low Kick.
Lillipup uses Leer

Round 2: Kill vs Lillipup
Kill uses Low Kick.
Lillipup uses Bite.

Round 3: Kill vs Lillipup
Kill uses Low Kick. Lillipup faints.

Kill gets 219 experience points. I don't bother switching out pokemon.

Round 1: Kill vs Lilipup Level 15 Female
Kill vs Lillipup Level 15 Female
Kill uses Low Kick
Lillipup uses Bite

Kill uses Low Kick
Lillipup uses Bite

Round 3: Kill vs Lilipup
Kill uses Low Kick
Lillipup faints.

Kill gets 219 experience points. Kill stays in.

Round 1 Kill vs Lillipup Level 15 Female
Kill uses Low Kick
Lillipup uses Tackle

Kill uses Low Kick
Lillipup uses Tackle

Round 3: Kill vs Lillipup
Kill uses Low Kick
Lillipup faints.

Kill gets 219 experience points, growing to level 18.

Kill's new stats:
Max HP +3
Attack +2
Defense +2
Sp. Atk +1
Sp. Def +1
Speed +1

Aurora gets 300 poke dollars for winning
A hidden staircase opens after I read a book on Tepig's biology. I use a Ether to restore Low Kick pp and a fresh water to restore Timburr's health. Then I head down into the gym and save the game.

Last edited:
Chapter Seven: Fighting the Good Fight
Quick Rundown of My Team:
Pansage "Helios" | Male | Level 14 | Type: Grass | Ability: Gluttony | Nature: Wild "Strongly defiant
Moves: Fury Swipes, Cut, Lick, Vine Whip

Munna "Pearls" | Female | Level 14 | Type: Psychic | Ability: Synchronize | Nature: Docile "Alert to sounds"
Moves: Psywave, Psybeam, Lucky Chant, Yawn

Purrloin "Void" | Male | Level 13 | Type: Dark | Ability: Unburden | Nature: Sassy "Sturdy body"
Moves: Scratch, Fury Swipes, Assist, Sand-Attack

Audino "Pepper" | Female | Level 11 | Type: Normal | Ability: Healer | Nature: Impish "Often dozes off"
Moves: Pound, Double Slap, Helping Hand, Refresh

Throh "Jax" | Male | Level 17 | Type: Fighting | Ability: Guts | Nature: Bashful "Likes to thrash about"
Moves: Bide, Focus Energy, Seismic Toss, Vital Throw

Timburr "Kill" | Male | Level 18 | Type: Fighting | Ability: Guts | Nature: Impish "Good perseverance
Moves: Focus Energy, Bide, Low Kick, Rock Throw

Rotation:
Tepig "Embers" | Male | Level 14 | Type: Fire | Ability: Blaze | Nature: Calm "Mischevious" -Holding Charcoal

Tympole "Bubbles" | Male | Level 14 | Type: Water Ability: Hydration | Nature: Quirky "Scatters things often"
Moves: Growl, Supersonic, Round, Bubblebeam

Woobat "Batty" | Male | Level 14 | Type: Psychic/Flying | Ability: Klutz | Nature: Hardy "Often dozes off"

Pidove "Ono" | Female | Level 11 | Type: Normal/Flying | Ability: Big Pecks | Nature: Brave "Somewhat vain"
Moves: Gust, Growl, Leer, Quick Attack

Blitzle "Zap" | Male | Level 9 | Type: Electric | Ability: Lightningrod | Nature: Wild "Good perseverance"

Roggenrola "Vibe" | Female | Level 13 | Type: Rock | Ability: Sturdy | Nature: Lonely "Proud of its power"
Moves: Tackle, Harden, Sand-Attack, Headbutt

Lillipup "Scab" | Male | Level 14 | Type: Normal | Ability: Pickup | Nature: Impish "Somewhat vain" -Holding escape rope

Standing within the Nacrene City Gym, I briefly check my pokedex to check my team, then head back to the pokemon center to check my pokemon in rotation for the above information in case anyone forgot, like I did, how many Pokemon I have. I'll have to do some serious leveling of all my team to get them up to level 18 by the end of this battle. I then head back to the Nacrene City Gym for my battle against Lenora.

Aurora vs Lenora

Round 1: Kill vs Level 18 Female Herdier
Herdier uses Leer.
Kill uses Low Kick

Round 2: Kill vs Herdier
Herdier uses Take Down and Herdier is damaged by recoil
Kill uses Low Kick
Herdier faints and Kill gets 703 experience points, growing to level 19.

Kill's new stats:
Max HP +2 (58)
Attack +2 (39)
Defense +2 (33)
Sp. Atk +1 (16)
Sp. Def +1 (18)
Speed +1 (22)

I switch out Kill for Jax while Lenora sends out Watchog.

Round 1: Jax vs Watchog Level 20 Female
Watchhog uses Leer
Jax uses Vital Throw

Round 2: Jax vs Watchog
Lenora uses Super Potion on Watch hog
Jax uses Seismic Toss

Round 3: Jax vs Watchog
Watchog uses Hypnosis and Jax falls asleep

Round 4: Jax vs Watchog
I use a full heal on Jax.
Watchog uses Retialiate

Round 5: Jax vs Watchog
I use a super potion on Jax
Watchog uses Retilate

Round 6: Jax vs Watchog
Watchog uses Hypnosis but Jax avoids the attack
Jax uses Vital Throw and Watchog faints. Jax wins.
Jax grows to Level 18

Jax's New Stats:
Max HP +4 (73)
Attack +2 (44)
Defense +2 (38)
Sp. Atk. +1 (16)
Sp. Def. +2 (38)
Speed +1 (21)

Aurora wins and I get 2400 poke dollars for winning, the Basic Badge and the TM 67 Retaliate. Pokemon up to level 30 will obey me now.​

Hawes then comes in, saying that Team Plasma are stealing some bones and Lenora rushes off, telling me to come as well. I check out the bookshelves on Lenora's research and then follow up out of the gym, which isn't really a gym in the games given it's book cases, a desk and two glass cases after healing up Jax and Kill. Team Plasma steal a dragon skull from the dragon skeleton and disappear, Lenora running after them. When I get outside, I am introduced to Burgh, the gym leader of the Castelia City Gym. Then Bianca shows up, asking what everyone is doing there and saying hi to me, followed by Cheren who asks me if there is some kind of problem. Lenora briefly goes off on Burgh, saying Team Plasma stole the dragon skull after asking if he is having artist's block. After introducing, well not really, Bianca and Cheren, Lenora rushes off after telling me and Burgh to go to Pinwheel Forest and Cheren and Bianca to remain at the gym. I get a dowsing machine from Bianca, courtesy of Fennel.

I then run to catch up with Burgh outside Pinwheel Forest after Cheren and Bianca go inside the gym. We get into Pinwheel forest and Burgh says he will take the road while I am to go through the forest. I whip out my dowsing machine after reading the sign about there being many items in the forest and then run into twins.

Aurora vs Twins Mayo and May
Round 1: Kill & Jax vs Level 16 Female Sewaddle & Level 16 Female Sewaddle
Kill uses Low Kick on Sewaddle on the left. It lands a critical hit but isn't very effective.
Sewaddle on the left uses Razor Leaf against Jax.
Sewaddle on the right uses Razor Leaf against Kill.
Jax uses Vital Throw on Sewaddle on the right.

Round 2: Kill & Jax vs Sewaddle & Sewaddle
Kill uses Rock Throw on Sewaddle right.
Jax uses Seismic Toss on Sewaddle left
Sewaddle left faints.
Jax gets some experience points as does Kill.
Sewaddle on the right uses Razor Leaf on both pokemon.

Round 3: Kill & Jax vs Sewaddle
Jax uses Bide
Kill uses Low Kick
Sewaddle uses Razor Leaf but Kill avoids the attack.

Round 4: Kill & Jax vs Sewaddle
Kill uses Rock Throw
Jax continues using Bide
Sewaddle faints.
Both get experience points (Jax gets 192 experience points) and the battle is won.

Aurora gets 256 poke dollars for winning. I talk to the twins and then leave, having the nurse heal me outside Pinwheel Forest. I then toy with the dowsing machine, going back into the grass and encounter a Level 14 Female Tympole. May as well use this as an excuse to level up my team.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Tympole Level 14 Female
Round 1: Kill vs Tympole
Kill uses Rock Throw
Tympole uses Bubblebeam

Round 2: Kill vs Tympole
Kill uses Rock Throw
Tympole uses Round

Round 3: Kill vs Tympole
Kill uses Rock Throw
Tympole faints.
Kill gets 122 experience points.
I switch Helios back up top and Kill on the bottom since I want to level up these other pokemon I got on my team to Level 19. I then run into another orange haired kid.

Aurora vs Youngster Zachary

Round 1: Helios vs Venipede Level 14 Male
Helios uses Vine Whip but it's not very effective.
Venipede uses Rollout

Round 2: Helios vs Venipede
Helios uses Fury Swipes. It hits 4 times.
Venipede uses Rollout.

Round 3: Helios vs Venipede
Helios uses Cut
Venipede uses Rollout

Round 4: Helios vs Venipede
I use a Super Potion on Helios
Venipede uses Rollout

Round 5: Helios vs Venipede
Helios uses Cut
Venipede uses Rollout and Helios faints. I switch in Pepper.

Round 6: Pepper vs Venipede
Venipede uses Pursuit which causes Venipede to faint.
Pepper gains 256 experience points. I keep in Pepper while a level 14 male Lillipup is switched in.

Round 7: Pepper vs Lillipup
Lillipup uses Bite
Pepper uses Pound

Round 8: Pepper vs Lillipup
Lillipup uses Tackle
Pepper uses Pound

Round 9: Pepper vs Lillipup
Pepper uses Refresh which does nothing.

Round 10: Pepper vs Lillipup
Lillipup uses Bite
Pepper uses Pound

Round 11: Pepper vs Lillipup
I use a super potion on Pepper
Lillipup uses Bite

Round 12: Pepper vs Lillipup
Lillipup uses Bite
Pepper uses Pound.
Lillipup faints and Pepper gets 284 experience points growing to level 12

Pepper's new stats:
Max HP +3 (49)
Attack +1 (19)
Defense +2 (28)
Sp. Atk +1 (18)
Sp. Def +2 (26)
Speed +1 (17)​

I get 224 poke dollars for winning. I then encounter a level 13 male Tympole.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Level 13 Male Tympole

Round 1: Jax vs Tympole
Jax uses Bide
Tympole uses Bubblebeam

Round 2: Jax vs Tympole
Jax unleashes energy, Tympole faints.

Jax gets 111 experience points.
Honestly I don't even know what I clicked on because my nintendo 3ds xl was flashing red so I was trying to get it plugged in to charge it and must have accidentally clicked something because suddenly Tympole faints. I go up the stairs and teach Helios Rock Smash, replacing Lick.

Last edited:
Chapter Eight: Forest of Pain
Notes: I haven't played this game in a while, not since February 4, 2023. I was sick all last week too with a cold but couldn't bring myself to do anything, however I'm getting better so here we go. Nintendo 3DS XL has been sitting charged for weeks and on, since it's plugged into the wall.

Opening up the game, I find myself at the top of the stairs facing grass and a rock with a trainer in a karate (do Japanese do karate) uniform running about like a misguided cat back and forth at the top of the other stairs to my left. I check my pokemon and see that Helios is still fainted. I then run forward and encounter a Male Level 13 Tympole.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Tympole Level 13 Male

Round 1: Jax vs Tympole
Jax uses Vital Throw. Tympole faints.

Jax gets 111 experience points.
Next, I start moving and face the girl running about who says she tests the challenge rock with her first every day.

Aurora vs Battle Girl Lee
Round 1: Jax vs Timburr (Level 16 Male)
Jax uses Seismic Toss
Timburr uses Focus Energy

Round 2: Jax vs Timburr
Timburr uses Rock Throw
Jax vs Vital Throw
Timburr faints. Jax gets 260 experience points and 512 poke dollars.
I go to the challenge rock and have Jax smash the rock, getting a Star Piece in the process. I then go down the stairs and find a Net Ball, bypassing the guy running around. Then I go off the ledge and back to the nurse standing outside at the fence where I get my team healed. Then it's back into Pinwheel Forest where the season changes to Autumn and I run into a team plasma grunt who challenges me to a battle.

Round 1: Helios vs Sandile (Level 16 Male)
Sandile uses Sand Tomb. Helios gets trapped in Sand Tomb.

Round 2: Helios vs Sandile
Sandile uses Sand Attack which decreases Helios's accuracy.
Helios uses Vine Whip but it misses. Helios is still trapped in Sand Tomb.

Round 3: Helios vs Sandile
Sandile uses Sand-Attack.
Helios uses Vine Whip. Sandile avoids the attack.

Round 3: Helios vs Sandile
Sandile uses Assurance.
Helios uses Vine Whip. Sandile avoids the attack. I have to switch out Helios because Sand Tomb keeps chipping at his health. But I cannot switch out Helios so use a super potion instead.

Round 4: Helios vs Sandile
I use Super Potion on Helios
Sandile uses Assurance. Helios is freed from Sand Tomb.

Round 5: Helios vs Sandile
Sandile uses Assurance. Helios faints. I switch in Pearls.

Round 6: Pearls vs Sandile
Sandile uses Sand-Attack.
Pearls uses Yawn

Round 6: Pearls vs Sandile
Sandile uses Sand-Attack
Pearls uses Psybeam but it doesn't affect Sandile. Sandile falls asleep.

Round 7: Void vs Sandile
I switch Pearls out for Void. Sandile is fast asleep.
Void uses Fury Swipes. It hits 2 times and Sandile is still asleep.

Round 8: Void vs Sandile
Sandile wakes up and uses Sand-Attack.
Void uses Assist. It turns into Bide.

Round 9: Void vs Sandile
Sandile uses Assurance.
Void unleashes energy. Void gets hit with and trapped with Sand Tomb. I use Super Potion on Void.
Sandile uses Sand Tomb. Void gets hurt by Sand Tomb.

Round 10: Void vs Sandile
Sandile uses Torment.
Void uses Scratch. But Sandile avoids the attack. Void is hurt by Sand Tomb.

Round 11: Void vs Sandile
Sandile continues using Sand Tomb.
Void uses Fury Swipes, causing Sandile to faint.Void gets 176 points, Pearls gets 155 experience points and grows to level 15.

Pearls New Stats:
Max HP +3 (50)
Attack +1 (14)
Defense +1 (19)
Sp. Atk +2 (29)
Sp. Def +1 (21)
Speed +0 (16)
I get 640 poke dollars for winning. I then leave and go back to the nurse outside Pinwheel Forest to get my team healed up before heading back into the forest. Afterwards I go straight and am challenged by School Kid

Aurora vs School Kid Sammy
Round 1: Helios vs Munna (Level 17 Male)
Helios uses Vine Whip
Munna uses Imprison

Helios uses Vine Whip
Munna uses Psybeam

Helios uses Rock Smash
Munna uses Moonlight and restores its HP

Round 4: Helios vs Munna
Helios uses Fury Swipes. They hit 3 times.
Munna uses Yawn. I switch in Pearls. Munna uses Moonlight.

Round 5: Pearls vs Munna
Pearls uses Psywave
Munna uses Yawn.

Round 6: Pearls vs Munna
Pearls uses Psywave
Munna uses Psybeam. Pearls falls asleep. I switch Pepper in for Pearls.
Munna uses Moonlight.

Round 6: Pepper vs Munna
Munna uses Pysbeam

Round 7: Pepper vs Munna
Pepper uses Pound.
Munna uses Psybeam

Round 8: Pepper vs Munna
Pepper uses Double Slap. It hits 2 times.
Munna uses Moonlight. I use a Super Potion on Pepper.
Munna uses Psybeam.

Round 9: Pepper vs Munna
Munna uses Yawn.

Round 10: Pepper vs Munna
Pepper uses Double Slap but Munna avoids the attack.
Munna uses Moonlight. Pepper falls asleep.

Round 11: Pepper vs Munna
Pepper is asleep.
Munna uses Psywave. I switch in Jax.

Round 12: Jax vs Munna
Munna uses Psybeam which is super effective.
Munna uses Psybeam which is super effective.
Jax uses Vital Throw. I switch in Void.

Round 13: Void vs Munna
Munna uses Yawn.
Void uses Assist. It turns into Fury Swipes. It hits 3 times. Void falls asleep.

Round 14: Void vs Munna
Void is fast asleep. Munna uses Imprison.

Round 15: Void vs Munna
Void is fast asleep. Munna uses Psybeam.

Round 16: Void vs Munna
Void wakes up and uses Assist. It turns into Focus Energy.
Munna uses Imprison.

Round 17: Void vs Munna
Void uses Assist. It turns into Refresh which fails.
Munna uses Yawn.

Round 18: Void vs Munna
Void uses Assist. It turns into Fury Swipes. It hits 2 times.
Munna uses Yawn. It fails. Void falls asleep

Round 19: Void vs Muna
Void is fast asleep.
Munna uses Psybeam. Void avoids the attack.

Round 20: Void vs Munna
Void wakes up. Void uses Fury Swipes. It hits once. Munna faints.

Void gets 75 experience points
Pepper gets 80 points
Pearls gets 51 experience points
Jax gets 57 experience points
Helios gets 71 experience points
I get 340 poke dollars for winning. Then I head back out to get healed before heading back into Pinwheel Forest. I go to the left this time and run into my second Team Plasma Grunt.

Aurora vs Team Plasma Grunt 2
Round 1: Helios vs Purrloin (Female, Level 16)
Purrloin uses Pursuit
Helios uses Vine Whip.

Round 2: Helios vs Purrloin
Purrloin uses Assist. It fails.
Helios uses Rock Smash.

Round 3: Helios vs Purrloin
Purrloin uses Assist. It fails.
Helios uses Rock Smash. It's super effective and Purrloin faints.
I get 640 poke dollars for winning. I then wander into grass and find a wild Sewaddle, male, level 14.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Sewaddle, Level 14, Male

Round 1: Helios vs Sewaddle
Helios uses Rock Smash. It's not very effective.
Sewaddle uses Bug Bite. It's super effective. Helios faints. I switch in Pepper

Round 2: Pepper vs Sewaddle
Sewaddle uses Tackle
Pepper uses Refresh but it fails.

Round 3: Pepper vs Sewaddle
Sewaddle uses Bug Bite
Pepper uses Double Slap. It hits 2 times. I use a super potion on Pepper.
Sewaddle uses String Shot.

Round 4: Pepper vs Sewaddle
Sewaddle uses Tackle
Pepper uses Pound

Round 5: Pepper vs Sewaddle
Sewaddle uses Bug Bite
Pepper uses Pound

Round 6: Pepper vs Sewaddle
Sewaddle uses Bug Bite
Pepper uses Pound

Round 7: Pepper vs Sewaddle
Sewaddle uses Tackle
Pepper uses Double Slap. It hits 2 times

Round 8: Pepper vs Sewaddle
I use a super potion
Sewaddle uses Tackle

Round 9: Pepper vs Sewaddle
I use my Net Ball on Sewaddle and catch it.
New Pokemon Info:
Sewaddle "Leaf" | Gender: Male | Type: Bug/Grass | Level 14 | Ability: Swarm | Nature: Quiet "Quick to flee"
Moves: Tackle, String Shot, Bug Bite

I then go back to the nurse and get healed, then to the pokemon center in Nimbasa City. Kill gets deposited into a box. I then withdraw Leaf and then move my pokemon in my boxes to box 1. Then I briefly heal my pokemon again at the pokemon center before heading back to Pinwheel Forest. I then head to the left and find a Super Potion. I then continue straight and encounter Youngster Nicholas.

Aurora vs Youngster Nicholas
Round 1: Helios vs Venipede (Level 16, male)
Helioss use Rock Smash
Venipede uses Screech

Venipede uses Protect and protects itself.
Helios uses Fury Swipes.

Helios uses Cut
Venipede uses Pursuit

Helios uses Fury Swipes. Venipede avoids the attack.
Venipede uses Poison Sting. Helios faints after 2 seconds. I switch in Jax.

Round 5: Jax vs Venipede
Venipede uses Protect.
Jax uses Vital Throw but Venipede protects itself. I switch out Jax for Pepper.
Venipede uses Screech.

Round 6: Pepper vs Venipede
Venipede uses Protect
Pepper uses Double Slap but Venipede is protecting itself.

Round 7: Pepper vs Venipede
Venipede uses Pursuit
Pepper uses Double Slap but Venipede avoids the attack.

Round 8: Pepper vs Venipede
Venipede uses Protect.
Venipede avoids Pepper's Double Slap.

Round 9: Pepper vs Venipede
Venipede uses Screech
Pepper uses Pound

Round 10: Pepper vs Venipede
Venipede uses Poison Sting
Pepper uses Double Slap. It hits 4 times.

Round 11: Pepper vs Venipede
Venipede uses Poison Sting
Pepper uses Pound

Round 12: Pepper vs Venipede
Venipede uses Pursuit
Pepper uses Pound. Venipede faints.
Pepper gets 160 experience points and grows to level 13.

Pepper's New Stats:
Max HP +4 (53)
Attack +1 (20)
Defense +2 (30)
Sp. Atk +0 (18)
Sp. Def +2 (28)
Speed +1 (18)

Jax gets 111 experience points and grows to level 19.

Jax's New Stats:
Max HP +3 (76)
Attack +2 (46)
Defense +1 (39)
Sp. Atk +1 (17)
Sp. Def +2 (40)
Speed +1 (22)

I switch in Leaf and a male level 16 Timburr is sent out.

Round 1: Leaf vs Timburr
Leaf uses Bug Bite
Timburr uses Rock Throw which is super effective. I switch Leaf out for Pearls.
Timburr uses Focus Energy.

Round 2: Pearls vs Timburr
Pearls uses Yawn.
Timburr uses Rock Throw

Round 3: Pearls vs Timburr
Pearls uses Psybeam. It's super effective and Timburr faints.
Pearls gets 156 experience points.
Leaf gets 165 experience points. I get 256 poke dollars for winning. I then run into a wild pidove, male, level 15 and run away before heading back to the pokemon center to deposit Jax and get out Zap, then healing my team at the pokemon center. Afterwards I head back to Pinwheel Forest, switching Zap to the top position as he's only at Level 9. Then I go inside, go left, run through the grass past Team Plasma Grunt 2 and find a Big Root. Then run into a wild Sewaddle, level 14 female.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Sewaddle Level 14 Female
Round 1: Zap vs Sewaddle
Zap uses Quick Attack.
Sewaddle uses Bug Bite. I switch out Zap for Void.
Sewaddle uses Tackle.

Round 2: Void vs Sewaddle
Void uses Assist. It turns into Yawn.
Sewaddle uses String Shot but grows drowsy.

Round 3: Void vs Sewaddle
Sewaddle uses Bug Bite which is super effective and causes Void to faint.
I switch in Pepper.

Pepper uses Double Slap. It hits 5 times.
Sewaddle falls asleep.

Sewaddle is fast asleep.

Round 6: Pepper vs Sewaddle
Pepper uses Pound. Sewaddle faints.
Pepper gets 92 experience points.
Zap gets 123 experience points.
I then run into another Sewaddle, male, level 14 but run away. However I can't so Zap gets hit with Tackle and faints. I then try running again and get away. Then run into another sewaddle, this one a level 14 male and run away successfully. Once on the path, it's back to the road and out to the nurse who I make heal my team. I then save my progress.

Chapter Nine: Maze of Despair
Opening up the game, I find myself in autumn, however when I go back into Pinwheel Forest, I find the season changes to winter. I then head back the way I was going on the long path through the forest and go northwards after passing Team Plasma Grunt 2 and find a Mossy Rock which can be used to get Eevee evolved into Leafeon. I then head back down and encounter a level 15 female Petilil.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Petilil Level 15 Female

Round 1: Zap vs Petilil
I switch out Zap for Pearls.
Petilil uses Growth.

Round 2: Pearls vs Petilil
Petill uses Mega Drain. It lands a critical hit.
Pearls uses Psybeam.

Round 3: Pearls vs Petilil
I use a super potion on Pearls.
Petilil uses Mega Drain.

Round 4: Pearls vs Petilil
Petilil uses Leech Seed.
Pearls uses Yawn. Petilil gets drowsy. Pearls health is sapped by Leech Seed.

Round 5: Pearls vs Petilil
Petilil uses Sleep Powder but Pearls avoids the attack.
Pearls uses Psybeam. Pearls health is sapped by Leech Seed. Petiil falls asleep.

Round 6: Pearls vs Petilil
Petilil is fast asleep.
Pearls uses Psywave. Pearls health is sapped by Leech Seed.

Round 7: Pearls vs Petilil
I use a pokeball. Petilil is caught.
I win the battle.

I then take a couple steeps to encounter a male level 15 Venipede.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Level 15 Male Venipede

Round 1: Zap vs Venipede
I switch Zap for Leaf.
Venipede uses Protect.

Round 2: Leaf vs Venipede
Venipede uses Screech.
Leaf uses Tackle.

Round 3: Leaf vs Venipede
Venipede uses Protect
Leaf uses Tackle but Venipede protects itself.

Round 4: Leaf vs Venipede
Venipede uses Protect but it fails.
Leaf uses Bug Bite which isn't very effective.
I use a pokeball. Venipede is caught.

I then run in a straight line and come across a wild pidove, level 15 male.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Pidove, Level 15, Male

Round 1: Zap vs Pidove
I switch out Zap for Void.
Pidove uses Leer.

Round 2: Void vs Pidove
Pidove uses Growl
Void uses Assist. It turns into Cut.

Round 3: Void vs Pidove
Void uses Assist. It turns into Quick Attack.

Round 3: Void vs Pidove
I use a super potion on Void.
Pidove uses Growl

Round 4: Void vs Pidove
Pidove uses Quick Attack
Void uses Fury Swipes. It hits 3 times.

Round 5: Void vs Pidove
I use a super potion on Void.
Pidove uses Leer

Round 6: Void vs Pidove
Pidove uses Leer.
Void uses Assist. It turns into Quick Attack.

Round 7: Void vs Pidove
Pidove uses Air Cutter
Void uses Fury Swipes but Pidove avoids the attack.

Round 8: Void vs Pidove
Pidove uses Quick Attack
Void faints. I switch in Pepper

Round 9: Pepper vs Pidove
Pidove uses Leer.
Pepper uses Double Slap. It misses.

Round 10: Pepper vs Pidove
Pidove uses Quick Attack
Pepper uses Double Slap. It hits 5 times, landing an critical hit.

Round 11: Pepper vs Pidove
Pidove uses Growl
Pepper uses Pound.
Pidove faints and I win. Pepper gets 90 experience points.
Zap gets 119 experience points.
I then head back to Narene City to heal my pokemon. I then talk to Lenora who is standing at the gate of Nacrene City and she says it doesn't look like there are any Team Plasma members there and that I should go to Pinwheel Forest while she will remain there. I run past her back onto Route 3 and run across the bridge into a patch of grass where I encounter a Level 10 Male Patrat.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Patrat, Level 10, Male

Round 1: Zap vs Patart
Zap uses Quick Attack.
Patart uses Leer.

Round 2: Zap vs Patart
Zap uses Quick Attack.
Patrat uses Bite.
I switch Zap out for Helios. Patrat uses Tackle

Round 3: Helios vs Patart
Patrat uses Bide.
Helios uses Fury Swipes. They hit 2 times.

Round 4: Helios vs Patrat
Patrat continues storing energy.
Helios uses Rock Smash which is super effective.
Patrat faints.
Helios gets 38 experience points.
Zap gets 56 experience points and grows to level 10.

Zap's New Stats:
Max HP +2 (30)
Attack +1 (18)
Defense +1 (12)
Sp. Atk +1 (16)
Sp. Def +1 (13)
Speed +2 (20)

I then head further up and encounter a double battle of two patrat, one male and one female, both level 15. Zap and Pepper come out.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Patrat Level 10 Female & Patrat Level 10 Male

Round 1: Zap & Pepper vs Patrat & Patrat
I use a super potion on Zap.
Pepper uses Double Slap on Patrat Male. It hits 4 times.
Patart uses Tackle on Pepper.
Patrat uses Tackle on Zap.

Round 2: Zap & Pepper vs Patrat & Patrat
Zap uses Quick Attack on Male Patrat.
Pepper uses Double Slap on Female Patrat. Patrat avoids the attack.
Patrat uses Bite on Zap.
Patart uses Bite on Pepper.

Round 3: Zap & Pepper vs Patrat & Patart.
I use my last super potion on Zap.
Pepper uses Pound on Male Patart. It faints.
Zap gets 52 experience points.
Pepper gets 41 experience points.
Patrat uses Tackle on Pepper.

Round 4: Zap & Pepper vs Patart
Zap uses Quick Attack
Pepper uses Double Slap. It hits 3 times with one critical hit.
Patart uses Tackle on Zap.

Round 4: Zap & Pepper vs Patart
Pepper uses Helping Hand.
Zap uses Quick Attack. Patrat faints.

Zap gets 52 experience points.
Pepper gets 41 experience points.
I go further north and encounter a Level 11 Female Lillipup. I choose to run away. I then head back to the daycare and then to the gardens before heading back along route 3 to Nacrene City and to get my team healed. Checking my boxes, I realize I forgot to give Venipede and Petilil nicknames. Oops.

New Pokemon Info:
Venipede | Male | Bug/Poison | Level 15 | Ability: Swarm | Nature: Lonely "A little quick tempered"
Moves: Poison Sting, Screech, Pursuit, Protect
Caught: Pinwheel Forest

New Pokemon Info:
Petilil | Female | Type: Grass | Level 15 | Ability: Own Tempo | Nature: Impish "Likes to run"
Moves: Growth, Leech Seed, Sleep Powder, Mega Drain
Caught: Pinwheel Forest

I then have Professor Juniper check my pokedex and she asks me to come to her lab when I can so I head back home, first stopping in the Dream Yard. I have Helios use Cut on the tree and encounter a level 9 male Purrloin but run away. Running through the grass I then encounter my second Purrloin, this one a level 10 female and choose to run away. On my third attempt, I find a level 10 female Munna. I run away. Then I encounter a level 8 female Patrat and run away. Next up is another level 8 male Munna and I run away. Turns out I cannot get Pansear and Panpour unless I'm in Pinwheel Forest so will return there after visiting Professor Juniper's lab. I also get a dusk ball from the man hiding behind the apartments after coming out of the dream yard. I then encounter a female level 6 Lillipup so decide to battle it.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Lillipup, Level 6, Female

Round 1: Zap vs Lillipup
Zap uses Quick Attack
Lillipup uses Leer

Round 2: Zap vs Lillipup
Zap uses Quick Attack
Lillipup uses Tackle

Round 3: Zap vs Lillipup
Zap uses Quick Attack. Lilllipup faints.

Zap gets 44 experience points.
I then go back to the tree and have Helios use Cut. I find a Great Ball and a Super Potion. On Route 1 I encounter a level 4 female Lillipup. I choose to run away. I then head home to rest my team before going to Professor Juniper's lab. I obtain TM54 False Swipe after Professor Juniper checks my pokedex. After leaving the professor's lab, I come across a level 4 female Lillipup. I run away. I encounter a level 5 male Purrloin on Route 2 where I run away. I don't care about these pokemon, I want Panpour and Pansear. Entering Pinwheel Forest and passing those I've battled before, except the person in the red hat, I encounter a level 16 male Venipede. I try running away but cannot and as I write this, I miss what Venipede tried to do to Zap. I run away again and this time am successful. Oh jeeze, another bloody Venipede, this one a level 15 male.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Venipede level 15 male

Round 1: Zap vs Venipede
I switch Helios for Zap.
Venipede uses Screech I guess.

Helios uses Rock Smash which isn't very effective.
I miss what Venipede did but Helios avoided it.

Venipede uses Protect.
Helios used Vine Whip but it fails since Venipede is protecting itself.

Helios uses Vine Whip. It's not very effective.
Venipede uses Pursuit.
I switch Helios for Pearls. Venipede uses Screech. It fails.

Round 5: Pearls vs Venipede
Venipede uses Screech.
Pearls uses Psybeam. It's super effective and causes stupid Venipede to faint.
Pearls gets 56 experience points.
Helios gets 56 experience points.
Zap gets 73 experience points.
I go up and find an Antidote in a stump. Some little bit...person.... pops out of the ground, and goes on about 'get great powers from nature without opposing it'. Do I look like I want to battle you? Apparently I have to as I'm sucked into a battle.

Aurora vs Pokemon Ranger Audra

Round 1: Zap vs Level 18 Pansage
Since I'm going to lose this battle anyway...
Zap uses Quick Attack.
Pansage uses Leech Seed. Go figure. Of course it gets health back.

Round 2: Zap vs Pansage
Zap uses Quick Attack.
Pansage uses Vine Whip. Then it sucks my health. I switch in Void though it won't help.
Then Pansage uses Fury Swipes which hits 3 times. For the love of God!

Round 3: Void vs Pansage
Pansage uses Vine Whip. Void faints. I switch in Zap.

Zap uses Quick Attack. Pansage uses Vine Whip. Zap faints. I switch in Pearls.

Round 4: Pearls vs Pansage
Pansage uses Leech Seed.
Pearls uses Psybeam.

Round 5: Pearls vs Pansage
Pansage uses Vine Whip
Pearls uses Psybeam. Pearls is getting health sucked from Leech Seed.

Round 6: Pearls vs Pansage
Pansage uses Vine Whip.
Pearls uses Psybeam. Pearls health is sapped from leech seed.
Pansage then uses something and Pearls faints. Time for Pepper.

Round 7: Pepper vs Pansage
Pansage uses Vine Whip
Pepper uses Pound and kills the little bastar...Pepper levels up to level 14.

Pepper's New Stats:
Max HP +3 (56)
Attack +1 (22)
Defense +3 (33)
Sp. Atk +2 (20)
Sp. Def +1 (29)
Speed +1 (19)
I get 1080 Poke dollars out of that. I then get a chesto berry. I then go down and find a Pidove. I run away. I don't care about Pidove, I have one. I try to run away but can't flee and it uses Quick Attack on me. I try run away again and am successful. I then go back up and encounter another bloody Pidove. NO! I'm trying to get the other 2 elemental monkeys. I choose run away and am successful. Then I go through the log. Oh look, there's a team plasma grunt on a cliff.

No, I don't want a bloody Petilil! Run away! No, I don't want a Sewaddle. I have one already. Up the log to Team Plasma Grunt 3.

Aurora vs Team Plasma Grunt 3

Round 1: Pepper vs Patrat male level 16
Pepper uses Pound.
Patrat uses Crunch.

Round 2: Pepper vs Patart
Patrat uses Sand-Attack.

Round 3: Pepper vs Patrat
Pepper uses Pound.
Patrat uses Crunch.

Round 4: Pepper vs Patart
Pepper uses Pound. Patart faints.
Pepper gets 276 points and grows to level 15!

Pepper's new stats:
Max HP +3 (59)
Attack +1 (23)
Defense +2 (35)
Sp. Atk +1 (21)
Sp. Def +2 (31)
Speed +1 (20)

I let Pepper forget Helping Hand and replace it with Attract. I get 640 pokedollars for winning. I then go down another log and get a Parlyz Heal. And some little shi...another ranger pops out of the ground! I swear!

Aurora vs Pokemon Ranger Miguel

Round 1: Pepper vs Pansear Level 18 Male
Pansear uses Incinerate.
Pearls uses Double Slap. It hits 2 times.

Round 2: Pepper vs Pansear
Pansear uses Yawn.
Pepper uses Pound.

Round 3: Pepper vs Pansear
Pansear uses Icinerate.
Pearls uses Double Slap. It hits 2 times. Pepper falls asleep.

Round 4: Pepper vs Pansear
I switch in Helios for Pepper.
Pansear uses Incinerate.
Pansear uses Incinerate. Helios faints.

Round 5: Pepper vs Pansear
Pansear uses Incinerate. Pepper is fast asleep.

Round 6: Pepper vs Pansear
Pansear uses Incerinate. Pepper faints. I switch in Leaf.

Round 7: Leaf vs Pansear
Pansear uses Incinerate. Leaf uses Tackle. I use a super potion on Leaf.
Pansear uses Fury Swipes but they miss.

Round 8: Leaf vs Pansear
Pansear uses Icinerate. Leaf faints. I pay out 360 poke dollars.
Are you kidding me?! I end up all the way back home?! Jeeze. Fine...I'll just grind my pokemon all up. I come across a level 2 male Lillipup.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Lillipup Level 2 Male

Zap uses Quick Attack. Lillipup faints.
Zap gets 8 experience points.
Run around in the grass to encounter a level 2 male Lillipup.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Lillipup level 2 male

Zap uses Quick Attack.
Lillipup uses Leer.

Zap gets 8 experience points.
Run around to encounter another Lillipup, this one a level 3 female.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Lillipup Level 3 Female

Zap uses Quick Attack.
Lillipup uses Leer.

Zap gets 14 experience points.
I then leave the patch of grass on route 1 and go to the lake where I save my game.

Last edited:
Chapter Ten: Grinding Experience
Opening my game, I discover I am in the season of winter so while waiting to clear my history and then the website to load, I mess around on the pokedex and see that I can learn about the badges. Then I decide to look through the pokedex just to see the pokemon I have caught before finally, once I log into this forum and come to this thread begin my game. This is a time of grinding up my team before the next gym and to get out of Pinwheel Forest so here we go.

Wandering through the grass of Route 1 where there's a girl with blue hair, I come across a Level 3 Wild Male Patrat.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Level 3 Male Patrat
Round 1: Zap vs Patrat
Zap uses Quick Attack.
Patrat uses Tackle.

Round 2: Zap vs Patrat
Zap uses Quick Attack.
Patrat faints. Zap gets 13 experience points.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Level 4 Male Patrat
Round 1: Zap vs Patrat
Zap uses Quick Attack.
Patrat uses Leer to lower Zap's defense.

Round 2: Zap vs Patrat
Zap uses Quick Attack.
Patart faints. Zap gets 20 experience points.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Level 4 Female Patrat
Zap uses Quick Attack.
Patrat uses Leer to lower Zap's defense.

Round 2: Zap vs Patrat.
Zap uses Quick Attack.
Patrat faints. Zap gets 20 experience points and grows to level 11.

Zap's New Stats:
Max HP +2 (32)
Attack +2 (20)
Defense +1 (13)
Sp. Atk +1 (17)
Sp. Def +1 (14)
Speed +1 (21)

Zap finally learns Shock Wave.
I leave the grass and check this new move, learning it's a damage type move which gives Zap his second attack move. I then head up the route and come across my third Patrat, this one a level 3 male.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Patrat Level 3 Male
Zap uses Charge. Zap begins charging power. Zap's special defense rises.
Patart uses Leer to lower Zap's defense.

Round 2: Zap vs Patart
Zap uses Charge. Zap begins charging power. Zap's special defense rises.
Patrat uses Tackle.

Round 3: Zap vs Patart
Zap uses Shock Wave.
Patrat faints. Zap gets 11 experience points.
Up into Accumula Town to heal Zap at the Pokemon Center. Once Zap is healed, I head out and am now in Spring by the time I step out of the Pokemon Center. Then it's west to Route 2 to hopefully get some more experience. After talking with the brown haired girl by the sign and running through the grass, I come across a female level 4 Patrat. Because that seems to be the common Pokemon this early in the game/region.

Zap uses Shock Wave.
Patart faints. Zap gets 18 experience points.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Level 4 Male Patrat
Zap uses Shock Wave.
Patrat faints. Zap gets 18 experience points.

Zap uses Shock Wave.
Patrat faints. Zap gets 18 experience points.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Level 4 Female Lillipup
Zap uses Shock Wave.
Lillipup faints. Zap gets 20 experience points.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Level 4 Female Lillipup
Zap uses Shock Wave.
Lillipup faints. Zap gets 20 experience points.
Up into Straiton City and again to the pokemon center to heal Zap. Afterwards I leave Straiton City and head to Route 3's patch of grass near the wellspring cave where I encounter a Level 10 Female Blitzle.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Level 10 Female Blitzle
Round 1: Zap vs Blitizle
Knowing electricity won't do much against another electric type, I have Zap use Quick Attack.
Blitzle uses Tail Whip to lower Zap's defense.

Round 2: Zap vs Blitizle
Bliztle uses Quick Attack.
Zap uses Quick Attack.

Round 3: Zap vs Blitzle
Blitzle uses Quick Attack
Zap uses Quick Attack

Round 4: Zap vs Blitzle
Blitzle is low hp, in the red, but Zap is in the orange. I switch Zap for Leaf.
Blitzle uses Tail Whip to lower Leaf's defense.

Round 5: Leaf vs Blitzle
Blitzle uses Quick Attack.
Leaf uses Tackle.
Blitzle faints.

Leaf gets 44 experience points.
Zap gets 55 experience points.
Run to Nacrene City to heal my team, mostly Zap. I then head into Pinwheel Forest. I then head up the road and come across the girl by the road who talks about having a badge from Straiton City. Apparently she notices mine because she challenges me to a battle.

Aurora vs. Lass Eva
Round 1: Zap vs Level 15 Female Woobat
Woobat uses Heart Stamp.
Zap uses Shock Wave. It's super effective.

Round 2: Zap vs Woobat
Well this is a pain, I have no Potions and Zap is in the orange. I bring in Void, recalling Zap.
Woobat uses Gust.

Round 3: Void vs Woobat
Woobat uses Gust.
Void uses Fury Swipes. Woobat avoids the attack. Void's in the orange. Gotta switch in someone.

Round 4: Void vs Woobat
I switch Void out for Leaf.
Woobat uses Heart Stamp.

Round 5: Leaf vs Woobat
Woobat use Gust. Damn, forgot Woobat had a flying type move.
Leaf faints. I switch in Pepper.

Round 6: Pepper vs Woobat
Woobat uses Odor Sleuth.
Pepper uses Pound.

Round 7: Pepper vs Woobat
Woobat uses Heart Stamp.
Pepper use Pound.
Woobat faints.
Pepper gets 95 experience points.
Zap gets 127 experience points.
Void gets 107 experience points.

I keep Pepper in. Another Level 15 female woobat comes out.

Round 1: Pepper vs Level 15 Female Woobat
Woobat uses Odor Sleuth.

Round 2: Pepper vs Woobat
Woobat uses Gust.
Pepper uses Pound.
Woobat faints. Pepper gets 284 Experience points. I keep Pepper in.

Round 1: Pepper vs Level 15 Female Woobat
Woobat uses Gust.
Pepper uses Double Slap. It hits 2 times. Lucky break.

Round 2: Pepper vs Woobat
Woobat uses Assurance.
Pepper uses Double Slap. It hits 4 times and knocks Woobat into the red.

Round 3: Pepper vs Wooobat
Woobat uses...I don't know. I was trying to type this and missed it but maybe Heart Stamp?
Pepper flinches and can't move, knocking her into the orange hp. I decide to switch Pepper out.

Round 4: Pepper vs Woobat
I switch in Pearls.
Woobat uses Heart Stamp. It's not very effective.

Round 5: Pearls vs Woobat
Woobat uses Odor Sleuth.
Pearls uses Psywave. Woobat faints.
Pearls gets 142 experience points.
I didn't see how many Pepper got but it's enough to grow Pepper to level 16.

Pepper's new stats:
Max HP +4 (63)
Attack +1 (24)
Defense +1 (36)
Sp. Atk +1 (22)
Sp. Def +2 (33)
Speed +1 (21)
I win the battle and get 240 poke dollars for winning. Leaving Pinwheel Forest, I go to the nurse outside the forest and get my team healed. Then go back to Nacrene City to get potions. I spend most of my money on 28 Potions, leaving me with 231 Pokedollars left. Interestingly, looking up Woobat on Bulbapedia while playing against Woobat x 3 leads to the revelation that Heart Stamp was removed entirely after Gen 7 for some strange reason. It's not even in the TM/HM or the breeding moves of Woobat? What the heck was the point of the move in the first place then if it was just going to be removed in 3 generations? Seems stupid to me.

After typing this, I decide to head back to Pinwheel Forest and torture myself, because why not? This time I go the way I am meant too. Heading through the grass to the girl in the red hat that I didn't battle before, because I can avoid her, she says she patrols the forest and a battle here is a piece of cake. Well good for you lady, I don't care.

Aurora vs Pokemon Ranger Forrest

Round 1: Zap vs Level 18 Male Herdier
Herdier uses Take Down.
Zap faints.
I switch in Void.

Round 2: Void vs Herdier
Herdier uses Take Down.
Void faints.
I switch in Leaf.

Round 3: Leaf vs Herdier
Herdier uses Take Down and is hit by recoil.
Leaf uses Bug Bite. I use a potion on Leaf. Probably won't do any good.
Herdier uses Take Down. Leaf faints. Yup, waste of a potion.
I switch in Pepper.

Round 4: Pepper vs Herdier
Herdier uses Take Down. Herdier is hit by recoil.
Pepper uses Pound.
Herdier faints. Pepper gets 785 experience points, moving up to level 17.

Pepper's new stats:
Max HP +3 (66)
Attack +2 (26)
Defense +2 (38)
Sp. Atk +1 (23)
Sp. Def +2 (35)
Speed +1 (22)

I win the battle and get 1080 poke dollars for winning. I also get a Chestro Berry.
Back out to get healed by the nurse. Then I head down into the grass where I come across a wild level 12 male Throh.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Level 12 Male Throh
Round 1: Zap vs Throh
Throh uses Bide.
Zap uses Shock Wave. I land a critical hit.

Round 2: Zap vs Throh
Zap uses Quick Attack.
Throh is storing energy.

Round 3: Zap vs Throh
Throh unleashes energy. Zap faints. I switch in Void.

Round 4: Void vs Throh
Throh uses Bide.
Void uses Scratch. It's a critical hit.

Round 4: Void vs Throh
Throh is storing energy.
Void uses Fury Swipes. It hits 2 times.

Round 5: Void vs Throh
Throh unleashes energy.
Void is in the red and Throh avoids Void's Fury Swipes. I use a Potion on Void. Throh uses Leer to lower Void's defense.

Round 6: Void vs Throh
Void uses Fury Swipes. It hits 3 times.
Throh uses Leer to lower Void's defense.

Round 7: Void vs Throh
Void uses Scratch.
Throh uses Leer to lower Void's defense.

Round 8: Void vs Throh
Void uses Scratch. Throh faints.
Void gets 364 experience points and grows to level 14.

Void's new stats:
Max HP +1 (35)
Attack +1 (21)
Defense +1 (19)
Sp. Atk +1 (22)
Sp. Def +1 (18)
Speed +1 (24)
Back to the nurse to heal my team. Then back into the grass where I see a Level 13 Female Timburr.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Level 13 Timburr
Round 1: Zap vs Timburr
Zap uses Shock Wave.
Timburr uses Focus Energy. I check Timburr out on Bulbapedia and seeing it is weak to Psychic x2, I switch in Pearls.
Timburr uses Bide.

Round 2: Pearls vs Timburr
Pearls uses Psywave.

Round 3: Pearls vs Timburr
Timburr unleashes energy.
Pearls uses Psybeam. It's super effective. Timburr faints. Pearls gets 70 experience points and levels up to level 16.

Pearls New Stats
Max HP +2 (52)
Attack +1 (15)
Defense +1 (20)
Sp. Atk +2 (31)
Sp. Def +2 (23)
Speed +0 (17)

Zap gets 92 experience points.
I then heal up my team again with the nurse. I then quickly save my game. Then I go down through the grass outside Pinwheel Forest until I encounter a wild level 14 male Tympole.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Level 14 Male Tympole
Round 1: Zap vs Tympole

Round 2: Zap vs Tympole
Tympole uses Screech to lower Zap's defense.

Round 3: Zap vs Tympole
Zap uses Quick Attack.
Tympole faints. Zap gets 203 experience points and grows to level 12.

Zap's new stats:
Max HP +2 (34)
Attack +1 (21)
Defense +1 (14)
Sp. Atk +1 (18)
Sp. Def +0 (14)
Speed +2 (23)
I then go back to the nurse to get my team healed. I then save my game again. Then I go back to Nacrene City to check my pokemon in someone's pc., seeing my highest pokemon (Throh and Timburr) are level 19. So I got a ways to level up my team plus my pokemon in my box. I leave and then head back to Pinwheel Forest, running where I am meant to be and run into a Level 14 Female Sewaddle.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Level 14 Female Sewaddle
Round 1: Zap vs Sewaddle
I have nothing that will be good for this pokmeon so have Zap use Quick Attack.
Sewaddle uses Tackle

Round 2: Zap vs Sewaddle
Zap uses Quick Attack
Sewaddle uses Bug Bite which does good damage, knocking Zap to red hp. Gotta switch him out for Leaf.
Sewaddle uses Tackle.

Round 3: Leaf vs Sewaddle
Sewaddle uses Tackle
Leaf uses Bug Bite. It's super effective.

Round 4: Leaf vs Sewaddle
Sewaddle uses Bug Bite. It's super effective and knocks Leaf into red.
Leaf uses Bug Bite. It's super effective and Leaf wins with Sewaddle fainting.
Leaf gets 87 experience points.
Zap gets 99 experience points.​

Running a step forward, I come across a wild Petilil, level 14 female. I run away and then run ahead, passing through the first log beneath the other log leading up to the team plasma grunt and heal Zap and Leaf with potions. I then run into a level 15 male Pidove.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Level 15 Male Pidove
Round 1: Zap vs Pidove
Pidove uses Quick Attack
Zap uses Shock Wave It's super effective.

Round 2: Zap vs Pidove
Pidove faints. Zap gets 194 experience points, growing to level 13.

Zap's new stats:
Max HP +2 (36)
Attack +2 (23)
Defense +1 (15)
Sp. Atk +1 (19)
Sp. Def +1 (15)
Speed +2 (25)
Some little shi...ranger comes out of a bloody bush and wants to battle.

Auroa vs Pokemon Ranger Irene
Round 1: Zap vs Panpour Level 18 Male
I use a potion on Zap to heal it.
Panpour uses Water Gun.

Round 2: Zap vs Panpour
Panpour uses Water Gun.
I use a potion on Zap.
Panpour uses Fury Swipes. It hits 4 times and kills Zap. Fu...
Grass beats water so out comes Helios.

Round 3: Helios vs Panpour
Panpour uses Water Gun

Round 4: Helios vs Panpour
Panpour uses Fury Swipes. It hits 4 times.
Helios uses Vine Whip. It's super effective. Panpour faints.
Helios gets 426 experience points, growing to level 15.

Helios's new stats:
Max HP +2 (43)
Attack +1 (24)
Defense +1 (18)
Sp. Atk +1 (25)
Sp. Def +1 (23)
Speed +1 (26)​

I get 1080 poke dollars for winning. I also get a Pecha Berry. I then head up the log, down the log and heal up Helios. Then I save the game. Go forward a bit and encounter a bloody pokemon ranger! Well they're loaded but jeeze.

Aurora vs Pokemon Ranger Migeul
Round 1: Pepper vs Level 18 Male Pansear
Okay, why is Pepper out? Whatever, it's level 17.
Pansear uses Incinerate.

Round 2: Pepper vs Pansear
Pansear uses Incerinate.
Pepper uses Refresh. It fails.

Round 3: Pepper vs Pansear
Pansear uses Yawn. Pepper gets drowsy.

Round 4: Pepper vs Pansear
Pansear uses Incinerate.
Pepper uses Double Slap. It hits 3 times and Pansear faints.
Pepper gets 359 experience points and I get 1080 poke dollars for winning plus a Pecha Berry.
I save my game, start going through the log and see a team plasma grunt. I turn around and save my game. There's stairs going down to a lake and I see a pokeball in the distance. Going down 1 set of stairs, I encounter a level 15 Pidove male and check my team to see, oh yeah. Zap as fainted. Dummy.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Wild Male Pidove Level 15
Round 1: Pepper vs Pidove
Piodve uses Growl wihch lowers Pepper's attack.

Round 2: Pepper vs Pidove
Pepper uses Double Slap. Pidove avoids the attack.
Pidove uses Leer. It lowers Pepper's defense.

Round 3: Pepper vs Pidove

Round 4: Void vs Pidove
I switch in Void because Pepper is in orange.
Pidove uses Air Cutter.

Round 5: Void vs Pidove
Void uses Assist. It turns into Charge. It begins storing power and special defense rises.
Pidove uses Leer. It lowers Void's defense.

Round 6: Void vs Pidove
Void uses Assist. It turns into String Shot. Pidove's speed falls.
Pidove uses Air Cutter. Critical hit that kills Void. Helios is up.

Round 7: Helios vs Pidove

Round 8: Pearls vs Pidove
Helios is switched out for Pearls.
Pidove uses Air Cutter.

Round 9: Pearls vs Pidove
Pearls uses Psywave. Pidove faints.

Pearls gets 50 experience points.
Void gets 47 experience points.
Helios gets 54 experience points.
I then run through the grass, run up the stairs and run into a wild level 14 male Sewaddle.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Sewaddle Level 14 Male
Round 1: Pepper vs Sewaddle
Pepper uses Attract. Sewaddle falls in love with Pepper.
Sewaddle is immbolized by love.

Round 2: Pepper vs Sewaddle
Sewaddle is in love with Pepper. It uses Bug Bite.

Round 3: Pepper vs Sewaddle
Pepper uses Pound.
Sewaddle is in love wit Pepper. It is immbolized by love.

Pepper uses Pound.
Sewaddle is in love with Pepper. It is immbolized by love.

Pepper uses Pound.
Sewaddle faints.
Pepper gets 144 experience points, growing to level 18.

Pepper's new stats:
Max HP +3 (69)
Attack +1 (27)
Defense +2 (40)
SP. Atk +2 (25)
Sp. Def +1 (37)
Speed +1 (23)
I go forward and find TM 86-Grass Knot! Good, Helios gets a new move. I then run back and run into another Sewaddle, this one a level 14 male. I decide to run away. Down the stairs only to run into a level 14 female Petilil. I run away. Run into yet another Petilil, this one a level 16 female. I run away. Run upstairs, run left to see I can't get up on that ledge to get that other item. Run back down, run through the grass, run across a wild level 15 male Pidove. I run away. Run into a wild female level 15 Venipede. I try running away but the venipede uses Screech which lowers my defense. I run away. No way to get to that part from where I am, that ledge so I run back to the first stairs and run into a wild level 15 female Venipede. I run away. Get up the skinny stairs and save my game.

I use potions to heal Pepper, Helios and Pearls. Train Grass Knot to Helios, replacing Fury Swipes with it. I also teach Grass Knot to Pepper, getting rid of useless Refresh and teach it to Leaf. I then save my game again. I go through the log into the large clearing where the team plasma grunt is and it draws me into a battle against a level 14 male Patrat.

Round 1: Pepper vs Patrat
Patrat uses Detect.
Pepper uses Grass Knot but Patrat protects itself.

Round 2: Pepper vs Patrat
Patrat uses Bide. It begins storing energy.
Pepper uses Attract. Patrat falls in love with Pepper.

Patart is immobilized by love.
Pepper uses Grass Knot.

Round 4: Pepper vs Patrat
Patrat uses Bide.
Pepper uses Double Slap. It hits 2 times, landing a critical hit. Patrat faints.
Pepper gets 166 experience points. I keep Pepper in.

Round 1: Pepper vs level 14 male patrat
Patrat uses Detect. It protects itself.

Round 2: Pepper vs Patrat
Pepper uses Attract. Patrat falls in love with Pepper.
Patrat uses Bite.

Patrat is immoblized by love.
Pepper uses Grass Knot.

Round 4: Pepper vs Pepper
Patrat is immoblized by love.
Pepper uses Grass Knot.

Round 5: Pepper vs Patart
Patrat uses Bide.
Pepper uses Double Slap. It hits 2 times, causing Patrat to faint.
Pepper gets 166 experience points.
I keep Pepper in.

Round 1: Pepper vs Sandile level 14 male
Sandile uses Torment. Pepper is subjected to Torment.
Pepper uses Attract. Sandile falls in love with Pepper.

Round 2: Pepper vs Sandile
Sandile is immobilzed by love.

Round 3: Pepper vs Sandile
Sandile is immoblzied by love.
Pepper uses Pound. Sandile faints.
Pepper gets 190 experience points.
I win and get 560 poke dollars. I get a dragon skull.​

Dorm comes out and talks to team plasma grunt I just defeated. Burgh then shows up as Gorm threatens Aurora. So does Lenora. They talk, Team Grunt and Gorm leave. Burgh says he can't wait to meet Aurora in battle, heading back to Castelia City. I give the dragon skull to Lenora which is not the dragon skull they were looking for and I get a moon stone for my trouble. I then find a miracle seed which I give to Helios to hold. I then find myself on the road again after jumping off the ledge and head to the nurse to heal my team. Then it's back through Pinwheel Forest, down the road and I see a bridge. I talk to a hiker in the tunnel and get a Quick Claw. I then head down the length of the Sky Arrow Bridge and arrive in Castelia City after arriving in a short tunnel. Then I check out the map. I then go down the first side street after talking to someone who thinks nothing except eating (so like Bilbo or Ronwald Weasley then) and go into a building and up an elevator after talking to someone who tells me about Zorura and then I go up to level 2F and talk to the people of pokemon apparently who made the game and self inserted themselves into it, then go back down to 1f floor. I leave and then go down the street into another building where Zap gets a massage, making it more friendly to me. I then get the TM44 Rest from the hiker on the 11f floor. I then leave, head down the street and talk to 2 people, a dancer challenging me to a battle with a level 21 Pansage male.

Aurora vs Dancer Mickey
Round 1: Zap vs Pansage
Pansage uses Fury Swipes which hits 3 times.
Zap uses Shock Wave. It's not very effective.

Round 2: Zap vs Pansage
I switch in Void.
Pansage uses Leech Seed.

Round 3: Void vs Pansage
Pansage uses Bite but it's not very effective.
Void flinches and can't move. It's health is sapped.

Round 4: Void vs Pansage
Pansage uses Vine Whip.
Void's Fury Swipes miss. Void faints from Leech Seed sapping its health.

Round 5: Helios vs Pansage
Pansage uses Bite
Helios uses Rock Smash.

Round 6: Helios vs Pansage
Pansage uses Bite.

Round 7: Helios vs Pansage
Pansage uses Vine Whip. Helios faints. I switch in Zap.
Zap uses Quick Attack. Pansage uses Leech Seed. Zap's health is sapped.

Round 8: Zap vs Pansage
Zap uses Quick Attack.
Pansage uses Fury Swipes which hits 2 times and Zap faints.

Round 9: Leaf vs Pansage
Pansage uses Vine Whip.
Leaf uses Bug Bite. It's super effective.

Round 10: Leaf vs Pansage
Pansage uses Bite.
Leaf uses Bug Bite. It's super effective. Pasnage faints.
Leaf gets 569 experience points, growing to level 15.

Leaf's new stats:
Max HP +2 (39)
Attack +1 (21)
Defense +2 (26)
Sp. Atk +2 (22)
Sp. Def +1 (23)
Speed +0 (18)

I let Leaf learn Razor Leaf, replacing String Shot with Razor Leaf.

I get 672 pokedollars for winning.

I then say I'll find the other two dance members, then go onto Route 4 which is closed off so I find an X-Accuracy and go into a house. I rest a bit and then go out to come across a wild 17 male Darumaka.

Wild Pokemon Encountered: Level 17 Male Darumaka
Round 1: Zap vs Darumaka
Zap uses Quick Attakc.
Darumaka uses something but Zap avoids it.
Both pokemon are hit by the sandstorm.

Round 2: Zap vs Darumaka
Zap uses Shock Wave.
Darumaka uses Tackle. Both are buffeted by the sandstorm.

Round 3: Zap vs Darumaka
Zap uses Shock Wave.
Darumaka uses Rage. Zap faints. I switch in Void.

Round 4: Void vs Darumaka
Darumaka uses Headbutt which causes Void to faint.
Darumaka is buffeted by the sandstorm.

Round 5: Leaf vs Darumaka
Darumaka uses Uproar.
Leaf uses Tackle.
Both are buffeted by the sandstorm. I use a pokeball and catch Darumaka.
New Pokemon Information:

Darmuaka "Weirdo" | Male | Fire | Level 17 | Ability: | Nature:
Moves: Uproar, Headbutt

I then go down the stairs and a fisherman challenges me to a battle.

Aurora vs Fisherman Hubert
Round 1: Pepper vs Level 18 Male Blue striped Basculin
Basculin uses Aqua Jet.
Pepper uses Grass Knot. It's super effective. Both are buffeted by the sandstorm.

Round 2: Pepper vs Basculin
Basculin uses Chip Away.
Pepper uses Grass Knot. It's super effective.
Both are buffted by the sandstorm.

Round 3: Pepper vs Basculin
Basculin uses Aqua Jet.
Pepper uses Grass Knot. It's super effective. Basculin blue stripe faints after being buffeted by the sandstorm.
Pepper gets 669 experience points, growing to level 19.

Pepper's new stats:
Max HP +4 (73)
Attack +1 (28)
Defense +2 (42)
Sp. Atk +1 (26)
Sp. Def +1 (38)
Speed +1 (24)

I decide to switch my pokemon, putting in Helios. A red striped male 18 level basculin is sent out.

Round 1: Helios vs Red Striped Basculin
Basculin uses Chip Away.
Both are buffeted by the sandstorm. I use a potion on Helios.

Round 2: Helios vs Red Striped Basculin
Basculine uses Chip Away.
Helios is buffted by the sandstorm.
Basculin is hit by the sandstorm.
Helios is hit with Chip Away.
I use a potion on Helios.

Round 3: Leaf vs Basculin
Basculin uses Bite.
I switch in Leaf.
Leaf faints from Basuclin's headbutt.
I switch in Pearls.

Round 4: Pearls vs Basculin
Basculin uses Bite which is super effective.
Pearls uses Psybeam. Basculin is buffted by sandstorm, causing it to faint.
Pearls is buffted by the sandstorm.
Helios gets 516 experience points, leveling up to level 16.

Helios New Stats:
Max HP +3 (46)
Attack +1 (25)
Defense +0 (18)
Sp. Atk +1 (26)
Sp. Def +1 (24)
Speed +2 (28)
I give up on Helios learning Leech Seed. I defeated Fisherman Hubert and got 576 poke dollars for winning. I then go into the house, then leave Route 4 and go back into the city and go into a building where I get tm45 attract from the woman in one of the buildings on the right. Then there's 3 people speaking...I don't know...Spanish maybe on the top floor, 47f. I then leave, go down the street, past the water fountain and into the pokemon center to deposit Pepper. I then take out Weirdo. I then heal my pokemon team. I buy 7 super potions for 4900 poke dollars. I then go back across the sky arrow bridge and back into Pinwheel Forest to try to level up my pokemon.

Aurora vs School Kid Millie
Round 1: Zap vs Level 16 Female Pidove
Pidove uses Leer which lowers Zap's defense.

Round 2: Zap vs Pidove
Zap uses Quick Attack.
Pidove uses Growl which lowers its attack.

Round 3: Zap vs Pidove
Zap uses Quick Attack.
Pidove faints.

Zap gets 305 experience points. I keep Zap in.

Round 1: Zap vs Purrloin Level 16 Female
Purrloin uses Pursuit.
Zap uses Charge. It begins storing energy. It's special defense rises.

Round 2: Zap vs Purrloin
Purrloin uses Pursuit.
Zap uses Shock Wave. I switch in Pearls.

Round 3: Pearls vs Purrloin
Purrloin uses Assist. It turns into Air Cutter.
Purrloin uses Pursuit. It's super effective.
Purrloin uses Pursuit causing Pearls to faint when I was going to switch out Helios.

Round 4: Helios vs Purrloin
Helios uses Grass Knot. Purrloin faints.
Helios gets 150 experience points.
Zap gets 162 experience points.
I get 320 poke dollars for winning.

I then leave to get my team healed by the nurse. Then save my game.

Last edited:
So, my Nintendo 3ds xl cord got too frayed and came apart so this is why I have not updated. I also at the moment with moving am not sure where I put my Nintendo Switch nor my Nintendo 3DS XL so until I can get a new cord, this playthrough is on hold.

Back
Top Bottom