• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Adventures of New Rome/New Byzantium (A Heroes of Olympus RPG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Miniryu

Game on.
Reaction score
FYI Byzantium is the Greek side of Rome on the East.

Following a cool way I think Heroes of Olympus should end(Which is CHB joining CJ and forming New Byzantium, a city where Greek Demigods could live) The Camps recover after defeating Gaea/Terra, and life returns to normal. Well, as normal as Demigod lives can get. This RP is 10 Years Later.

This IS NOT a sequel to my other Demigod RP, LOD, it is entirely different. Sort of. In case you didn't know, Heroes of Olympus is a sequel to the Percy Jackson Series.

My Character:

Name: Coming soon

Greek or Roman: Roman

Demigod or Legacy:Demigod(Legacy is someone who descended from a demigod)

God Ancestor: Jupiter

Motto: SPQR

Cohort: Fifth

Apearance: Short blonde hair, Gray eyes like storm clouds, a plain purple shirt, ripped jeans, and black Nikes.

Powers: Coming Soon

Bye the way, if you are 22/23 or older, and have been in the legion for ten years you can live in NR/NB

IF YOU WERE IN LOD, YOU CAN OPT FOR PRAETOR AND I WILL CONSIDER YOU. ONE OTHER PRAETOR AVAILABLE!

Name: Luke Reaper

Greek or Roman: Roman

Demigod or Legacy: Demigod

God Ancestor: Pluto

Motto: SPQR

Cohort: Fourth

Appearance: Luke stands at 5'7", with pale skin and midnight black hair. His attire is a rugged leather jacket with silver lining, with his purple shirt underneath. He wears a pair of black converse, which are brand new. He has ripped leather gloves with silver bands. His eyes are a deep black color.

Weapon: He has a Stygian iron sword with a leather grip.

Powers: He has the ability to bring monsters from the Underworld. (But not incredibly powerful ones.) He can cause tremors in the ground. His main ability is being able to go into people's minds and cause pain.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom