• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Aeon

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
Thought I would share my comic, Aeon. It can be viewed on either my deviantart or comicfury.
aeon_cover__old__by_stormwolves_de9p828-fullview.jpg

prologue_cover_by_stormwolves_deu95bx-fullview.jpg

page_1_by_stormwolves_deu95ih-fullview.jpg

The comic, prologue cover and page 1 were originally drawn in 2020 but the prologue cover page and first page of the prologue were reuploaded in 2021 when I decided to continue with the comic regardless of my drawing skills being horrible.

Setting: This takes place after Cyrus goes into his 'new world', set after the events of Diamond and Pearl Ep. 48 The Battle of the Final Legend!. This features two original characters of mine as well as an all new adventure of said characters, members of Team Galactic.

Synopsis: Years ago, eleven children from various backgrounds disappeared, slipping away from orphanages or the streets. Children from various regions, unmissed and unloved, to be given a greater purpose, known as Operation Fade. Years have passed and with the disappearance of Cyrus into a new world, Team Galactic is shattered and with it, Operation Fade is ended. With their leader and father figure gone, eleven children flee the bunker where they have been kept, each with an egg they were given before Cyrus disappeared as part of Operation Fade. Splitting up to avoid being arrested and their eggs and pokemon being taken away, fourteen-year-old Viola and eleven-year-old Choal travel in search of their origins...until a distant call brings Operation Twilight into the light.

Last edited by a moderator:
1643212614271.png

Did that yesterday, but that's rules that will be in Aeon of what the comic has in it and any future pokemon comics I do. Also applies to pokemon fanfiction. That page is adjusted to coming after my cover for the comic on my deviantart and I can't figure out how to change stuff on comicfury so that comes in between pg 7 and pg 8 on comicfury.

Edit: 9/4/2022:

RULES
1. Legendary and mythic Pokemon cannot be caught due to rarity and how powerful they are. Just one legendary, no matter what it is, could level an entire city in less than 10 minutes. Pseudo-legendary Pokemon are also stronger than normal Pokemon. It would take a team of around five pseudo-legendary Pokemon to level a city in about thirty minutes. Mythic Pokemon tend to avoid detection, despite rarely visiting our world. It would take three mythic pokemon about thirty minutes to level a city.
2. Pseudo-legendary Pokemon (Dragonite, Tyranitar, Salamence, Metagross, Garchomp, Hydreigon, Goodra, Kommo-o, and Dragpult) may only be caught in their first stage.
3. Pokemon can have access to all moves they can learn in games, manga and anime, excluding TCG. They can have one egg move, if capable of breeding. They will have access to any TM/HM they can learn and tutoring moves. However, Pokemon cannot learn any moves higher than their level.
4. Pokemon hatched from eggs all start at Level 1. Shiny Pokemon are five times stronger than normal Pokemon.
5. Pokemon have set lifespans. Smaller Pokemon (anything under 3') typically live between 8-10 years in the wild, and sometimes hit 14-16 in a Trainer's care. Mid-size Pokemon (3'-6'9") typically live between 12-20 years in the wild, sometimes hitting 25-28 in a Trainer's care. Large Pokemon (7'0"+) typically live between 20-30 years in the wild, but in the hands of a good trainer can sometimes hit 50. Pokemon will reach their prime during what for them is the beginning of their second full half of their expected lifespan. From there, it's a slow down hill as it is with humans. During their final year of life, their health and fitness will deteriorate far more rapidly until they pass.
6. Humans eat pokemon and consume products from them like bird eggs and moo-moo milk. Humans also eat vegetables/fruit, bread, and regular meat.
7. Humans and Pokemon can get hurt or even die/be killed.
9. Potions and other items have little effect on injured Pokemon and they will need to be taken to a Pokemon Center. Poison, like in the games, can and does cause damage over time. Pokemon will need to be taken to a Pokemon Center after a battle or contest. It will take time to heal an injured Pokemon and they may need to be kept at the center, depending on the severity of their injuries.
10. People will age in the comic.
11. Pokemon that need items to evolve, friendship or traded no longer need this unless with an evolution stone. They will just evolve at a higher level.

Drew this and finally got it posted today.

1643212680653.png

I was lazy with the last panel and am still not good with human drawings. But I wanted to get something out. The picture in first panel is referenced from Eterna City.

The last panel is from what I see in other Pokemon fan comics, all flashy looking and having that VS in the middle so I tried to copy that.

Synopsis of this page: Having arrived on the outskirts of Eterna City, a trainer decides to challenge Viola to a Pokemon battle.

Last edited:
I have not been writing or drawing much. This page was done February 2nd 2022 and I forgot about this website as well as this post. But here is the latest page of Aeon.

aeon_page_9_by_stormwolves_dez9z3b-fullview.jpg

Here readers are introduced properly to Shinx who is Viola's partner & Twig, a Turtwig from the trainer who is challenging Viola to a battle.

Done today out of boredom and wanting to get back into this comic. By the way, this was traced, that's why Shinx is huge. Twig is not traced. Shinx I just cannot get write drawing it on my own but he's one of my favorite pokemon of Sinnoh.

WhatsApp Image 2023-10-20 at 2.50.12 PM.jpeg

Shinx hits with Tackle but also gets hits with Bullet Seed and new moves are called out.

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom