• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review AG132: Enishida and the Battle Frontier!

Zhen Lin

φιλομαθής
Reaction score
Argy said:
Is that something about Yamato and Kosanji appearing next week that I see on Pokeani?

Yes, Yamato and Kosaburō are shadowing Kasumi, no doubt. Other guests are Hanako and Enishida. A Kikuko is also mentioned - Agatha?

Last edited by a moderator:
Going to the Hanako article will give you the answer you need, as will a number of other Japanese names.

Well, damn.

Misty, Butch and Cassidy all making their return to the main series?
Ash actually losing to the LEAGUE CHAMPION for a change?
The last of the Kanto E-4 finally making her anime debut?

Color me impressed.

Well, I would have never guessed Agatha would make an appearance in the anime series. That's certainly a surprise to me. I'm eager to see what kind of interaction she has with Prof. Oak. That should be interesting to say the least.

Agatha keeps on looking younger in every new picture we see of her.

MagmaCharizard said:
Yamato - Butch
Kosaburo - Cassidy
You've got that backwards. Yamato is Cassidy, and Kosanji - I mean, Kosaburo - is Botch - I mean, Butch.

Agatha.jpg

Scott1.jpg

Scott2.jpg

Gengar.jpg

ButchandCassidy.jpg

TheB-tch.jpg

Delia.jpg

GengarWTF.jpg

Pictures from the preview, taken by myself. ^__^ If you're going to post them anywhere else, just give me a little credit, okay? A mention, will do. :3

Team Rocket bought Segways. Cool. And what is that last attack pictured?

Barb said:
Team Rocket bought Segways. Cool. And what is that last attack pictured?

No idea. It's been troubling me ever since I saw it, actually. I'm thinking Curse. Or Grudge. Or Spite.

Either one of those three. :3

...Agatha, cool. Some ugly fat boy, less cool. B&C trying to outdo J&J in the "looking stupid" department, not cool at all.

The duplicate Gengars remind me of Double Team. I'd guess that it's Curse.

Just noticed something: on Agatha's pic, doesn't it appear as though a large black bag is tied around her neck instead of her carrying it over her shoulder? Oo;;

Please note: The thread is from 19 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom