• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review AG132: Enishida and the Battle Frontier!

I assume they are red. I doubt it will be a major plot point! Or maybe it will...

Domino has about as much chance of showing up in this episode as Ash of actually winning a game-based league.

Maybe he's having a Viridian gym battle because the last time he was there he ended up fighting Jessie and James and they screwed up the match with their cheating.

Rocketshipper said:
Maybe he's having a Viridian gym battle because the last time he was there he ended up fighting Jessie and James and they screwed up the match with their cheating.

That means nothing. Ash isn't battling Agatha for a badge you know.

Satoshi should be heading to the league of D/P land. What he will do between now and then is a mystery. All we know is that it involves a Gym Battle at Viridian City, a trip to Mt. Moon with Misty, and then possibly heading over to the Battle Frontier.

OF course, we have no clue WHEN D/P is coming out. Serebii seems to think it won'T be this year now ; while I don't take what he says for cash, it IS beginning to look like that's a possibility.

So it could take a while before Ash actually competes in D/P-world

They have plenty of possible mini-sagas, so Ash should be able to keep busy until they bring the game out!

Given that Takeshi mentioned after seeing Satoshi's final battle in the Houen league that he was remotivated to battle again....could this new, apparently FR/LG based (mini?) arc be revolving around Takeshi conducting his own journey for badges, to enter into the Indigo League? Or is this possibily foreshadowing his leaving in the next few episodes to resume being a Gym Leader?

I don't know if he will be collecting badges, though it does sound like foreshadowing of some kind. Maybe he will keep an eye on things in Pewter City, (ie Lola) so that Jiroo can go on a journey and collect badges.

That means nothing. Ash isn't battling Agatha for a badge you know.

Well since Ash previously had a rather dissapointing battle (they cheated) with someone who was obviously not the real gym leader of Viridian, I'd expect he would want to have a match with the real gym leader, even if she is new and even if he already has a badge.

It looks like Ash has a battle because Enshida suggests it.

If Giovanni is gone, this could begin a mini-saga against Team Rocket.

Didn't the producers say in a interview D/P(Anime series) was coming out in November. Maybe they are just keeping it under hush-hush.

Or, maybe they will start showing the D/P region in the Anime before it comes out for the DS?

That is a possibility. If there are some big, new features then it could extend the length of the D/P saga.

Okay, so I guess we can all pretty much assume a Orange Island type season with some new Pokemon and features slipping in.

Bonsly=Battle Frontier=Brock=Movie 8

I can't believe no one else has commented on the fact a new Opening or Ending is extremely likely in this episode. That will probably reveal alot of the future.

Last edited:
Why are people still thinking we have a Kanto arc? 1 episode in Viridian and 1 episode in Pallet Town doesn't mean Ash will be roaming around Kanto.

The Mt. Moon episode is most likely the final episode where Misty leaves for Cerulean and they board the boat to the Frontier.

D/P is very likely to come out in November, why would GameFreaks delay it? Rehashing games is their specialty.

Why would the "Kanto arc" theory be any less valid than yours?

In fact, what we know right now is, Ash is going back to Kanto. THAT IS ALL. And THAT information support a "Kanto arc" much more than any battle frontier arc, so you're the one making unsupported claims here, Scott.

Please note: The thread is from 19 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom