• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review AG134: Mt. Otsukimi! With Py, Pippi and Pixy!

Well let's see what Azurill does. It was using Water Gun with Marill in the last episode, so it might be more than a Togepi clone.

Munchlax actually does something useful in this episode, (which is just as well, since May only has Combusken and a baby Squirtle now!) It casts some kind of beam at the same time as the Clefairy.

Team Rocket are being totally unoriginal as usual. I wouldn't be so bothered, except it is practically the same plan they used in the last episode! At least then, it brought in Ash's storage Pokémon!

I'm pretty sure Kasumi's VA said she's only in three episodes. So this is her last episode.

I heard from Serebii that he says that Brock might of left Ludicolo with his Brother and came with Forretress and Mudkip.

Misty left as expected.

I did like the Misty x Max scenes, I think Max kinda likes Misty. :x

From what I can tell there was nothing Pokeshippy in this episode, but then again there was nothing between Ash and Misty in any of these 3 episodes.

So much for that.

She's gone for Tracey now. Even the latest Chronicles episode seems to hint at that.

FabuVinny said:
She's gone for Tracey now. Even the latest Chronicles episode seems to hint at that.

I didn't get that feeling, but whatever. Misty's performance in the past few episodes was mediocre at best. The only character she really had any interaction with was Max. Apart from that, she might as well not have been there at all.

On the positive side, Brock ditches Ludicolo which hopefully means more screen time for Mudkip and Forretress.

Saw the pictures. They were out of order though, so I was confused...

Anyway, yes Misty leaves at the end of the episode. The goodbye was pretty odd. She says something extra to Max, and Ash and the others just turn around and walk away. I don't think they even waved. o.0;

He needs to get a Marshtomp! Hopefully, he will make good on that want to battle again, and we will see more of them in the Battle Frontier.

Hmmm... there's a brand new episode title screen. Instead of the badges and ribbons, it starts with a shot of Ash's hat, then Pikachu popping up showing he's wearing the hat and is currently on Ash's shoulder. Then the hat flys off and lands on Ash's head and then Pikachu leaps down. Then the rest of the cast slights in as the group is placed on the upper left portion of the screen. There is a star with background and a rotating CG Pokeball on the bottom left corner, then the title of the episode appears in the middle in a white colored font.

Well it's about time they changed it. I hated the Badges and Ribbons thing. Plus, Hoenn's over, so it makes sense to change.

V Faction said:
Well it's about time they changed it. I hated the Badges and Ribbons thing. Plus, Hoenn's over, so it makes sense to change.

Yeah definately, they'd kill the animé if we kept doing badges and badges and badges the whole time. This makes it bit different, and interesting, particular to those of the Emerald fans.

Correct. But if it's any consolation, I agree with Sharp on his Battle Frontier views. The principle is still the same (traveling; collecting tokens), however I can surely see places like the Factory, Pike, Arena, and Pyramid providing some excellent variety.

Please note: The thread is from 19 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom