• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review AG147: Enter Manene! Mansion of Rest!

Anyone think those old people could be James' grandparents? They bare a resemblance to him.

Ooh, that would be great, I'd like to see the twerps interacting with them.

Scott85 said:
Anyone think those old people could be James' grandparents?
If they are then it'll be different than the ep with his parents. From what he's mentioned of his grandparents, they seem to be nice to him.

omg he adores his grandparents. He talks about his grandpapa all the freakin' time. I think he said something one time about his grandpapa having marble EVERYTHING. I dunno, if they are his grandparents, they've got to be his dad's parents. They've got his slanted nose.

Yeah I remember James mentioning various things about his grandpa during the series. I thought those were dub added, but apparently he says this stuff about his grandpa in the Japanese version as well.

Hmm, didn't think that they could be dub added. But he has mentioned them. His grandpapa at least.

Yeah, we learned that in one of the last episodes from the prange league, where jessie got sick.

If they really are James`s grandparents, I would be really suprised, because they don`t even look a tiny bit similar to each other °_o

Now I really am curious to see the screenshots of it!

Neri said:
If they really are James`s grandparents, I would be really suprised, because they don`t even look a tiny bit similar to each other
Why? Many related characters in the anime look nothing alike.

But they don`t even seem to look like his father/mother.

But I understand your point.

So Gonbe gets ill to, eh? Feh, I could have done without the little annoyance stealing Kojirou's screentime, but it shouldn't take away from the episode that much. :p

It looks like James will be the focal-point. But Ash-tachi have to be in it somewhere.

Awww, they're........ so heartbreaking. This'll probably be the 1st Kojiro (semi-)centered episode where we won't laugh,

except maybe from jesse & meowth.

There's still the mystery of who's looking in the dark with a flash light.

Half of me has this feeling that Kojiro's making it more dramatic than it has to be. It could have gas, for all we know...

Please note: The thread is from 19 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom