• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review AG157: Haruka Travels Through Time!!

FabuVinny

May the Aura be with you.
Reaction score
May and Meowth slip and fall back in time, or something like that. They then save someone's life with no regard for the Space-Time continuum.

If Haruka's egg is still unhatched, I do wonder if this time travel may have influence it in some way. o.op

I wonder how the other characters will react if May gets caught up unintentionally. I'm sure Max will have a nervous break down if his sister is lost in space-time forever, and Ash is bound throw himself into this and make sure May comes home safely at all costs.

I have a feeling this will be another episode where Jessie/James team up with Ash, Brock and Max as they try to figure out how to get May and Meowth back to present time.

There are a lot of ways that the anime could go nuts with this episode. May and Meowth is kind of a weird combination to start off with. I'd be super happy if the people in the past were freaked out by Meowth talking.

This episode would really surprise me if May and Meowth discovered that they were destined to go back in time and kill the man.

Futurama has ruined time travel for me.

Is this like only the second time May and Meowth have spoken to one another? I can only think of the time when Team Rocket dressed up as Norman and his family, and Meowth was dressed up as May which got her upset.

Other than that I don't think May and Meowth ever talk to one another. o_O They're the last two people you'd think would be paired up to go on an adventure together.

May and Meowth slip and fall back in time, or something like that. They then save someone's life with no regard for the Space-Time continuum.

...didn't Richie already do that?

In practice, yes. Though he had the logical explanation of Celebi.

Which is why it was rather moronic to have Celebi 2 eps before this one...

Unless there's a Time Travel Pokemon in the 4th Gen that 'barely' appears ala Elekid in the Orange Islands or Wynaut at Blackthorn City.

From what I can tell it looks like May's egg hatches in the preview.

This episode looks really cool, the concept of Meowth and May working together on an adventure has never been done before in AG. I really hope the two are given good dialouge, as I said above, Meowth and May barely ever talk to one another.

Too bad most of the preview of the actual episode is only like 10 seconds long, in favor of the 6th movie trailer.

-_-

Last edited:
Can someone post a link to the official website. I'm home for the holidays, so I don't have it in my bookmarks.

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_ag/ <- Heres the link.

This episode looks to be pretty intresting. The trailer seems to imply that May's egg (Or whatever hatches from it) itself somehow causes the time slip.

EDIT: Actually, the more I watch the trailer, the more I think that her egg might get left behind with the others. It doesn't even look like she has any of her other Pokémon with her asides from Squirtle.

Last edited:
Please leave her in the past, please leave her in the past.

Grrr. They covered the time traveling thingie with their logo. I want to know what it is.

Heh well I do have a question: how could May and Meowth slip thru time?
My answer would be Celebi, although it cannot have an implication in this episode if it had 2 episodes before.(or can it recall somebody from the future to its' past without its' presence in that persons' tense?--that would probably be a new and odd notion/move that the writers though Celebi could use)..but I really don't think it can be Celebi, since Meowth is taken away into the past aswell-and Celebi knows it is one of the "bad guy" characters in the anime.(this answer probably will fall)
Another asnwer would due to a presence of a scientist(could be ol' Bill) that has recently made a time-travelling machine, but hasn't made a test run yet..and. like always, Team Rocket want to steal it, but something wrong happens and, probably, Meowth slips and takes May with him into the machine..and then, poof!. That would be an expected plot too.

The preview shows May, Meowth, and Squirtle on a railway line, with a large glow coming foom May's chest.

1) It doesn't look like Celebi
2) There is no machine. The "time slip" is a literal translation, but I still have no idea how this will work.

FabuVinny said:
The preview shows May, Meowth, and Squirtle on a railway line, with a large glow coming from May's chest.

Maybe May's boobs create the timeslip! :eek:

It could be an old and unreaveled amulet that May got it from somebody(like her parents or a strange salesman), an amulet that could have the power to time travel.
(I just love predicting this scenario XD)

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom