• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

REVIEW: AG159: Who Single-Handedly Has the Victory!? Pokémon Orienteering!

ZoraJolteon

TSEER!
Reaction score
The one whose really getting the shaft in Frontier is Swellow. It's battled, what, twice? Then they just had to go and toss away a prime moment for it to do something interesting and in character.

Pokemon Fan

Reaction score
ZoraJolteon said:
The one whose really getting the shaft in Frontier is Swellow. It's battled, what, twice? Then they just had to go and toss away a prime moment for it to do something interesting and in character.
Well it did get to be the only one to escape and get help.

And one of its battles was a spectacular one against a Frontier Brain, which certainly shows it continues to get more respect than Ash's other birds did. Gotta love the juggernaut.:ksmile:

ZoraJolteon

TSEER!
Reaction score
Escaping to get help was the worst thing it could possibly do. The Swellow I've come to love would of just forgotten about Ash and slaughted TR instinctively.

As for the Brain, that was just pathetic compared to what Swellow managed to do in it's other battles, especially Juan.

Fushi Gi Dane

Don't talk to me.
Reaction score
Whoah, ZoraJolteon, calm down...

Oosubame and Juputoru have both been getting pretty shafted this season so far. However, with Juputoru's evolution in near sight, your right to worry about Oosubame. He is my second favorite Pocket Monster currently on Satoshi's roster, so it is disappointing how little has been shown of it. However, Pokemon Fan is right-the Hiisu battle was definitaly the best Frontier Battle in the entire season, and the animation was superb. And besides, Hiisu was shown to be extremely powerful-Windy and Lagularge were monsters. The fact that Oosubame and Heigani were able to win is much more amazing to me than the Adan gym battle, and the entire Houn League. And about equivelant to the Nagi Gym Battle.

--Fushi-- :001:

Oh, and being On-Topic and all, the episode was great. Gotta love Maemuki Roketto-Dan.

Last edited: