• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review AG160: Gonbe's Debut Battle! Harley and Taking the Game Seriously!!

doodler243 said:
Even ash's squirtle doesn't know ice beam yet and look how long it's been training and it only learned hydropump in the battle against rudy so I don't understand how may's baby squirtle with little experience learns it without even having to see it done first (plus skitty had to see blizzard done to learn it) I think they probably forget how things work themselves sometimes.
Yet? It will probally never learn it because it isn't a natural move. Not all Squirtle's will learn it. I agree with Jo-jo on this one. Yeah it was cheap but, get over it. Not to many people care about it.

I am about to cry because for the past few weeks when I have tried to download episodes from Pokebip they won't play. I love Harley so much and I want to see him but I can't... T_T

Then get them from [HASHTAG]#pocketmonsters[/HASHTAG] instead, where you know they'll actually work. :p

Geodude said:
Then get them from [HASHTAG]#pocketmonsters[/HASHTAG] instead, where you know they'll actually work. :p

I am on dial-up with limited time for being online. As much as I wish otherwise, #pm is not an option.

Pokebip doesn't work for me at home, and it didn't work for me at school, either. I've been reading the comments left on Pokebip, and it appears I am not the only one with this problem. Thoranix (site owner) posted another option for downloading which I tried once at school and once at home. At school, the file ended up being corrupted, and at home, the download reset when it reached 100%, deleting everything I had downloaded up until then. When I do manage to download an episode, I try to play it and all I get is a black screen with no sound.

I'm not sure what to do. If anything I would just like to see this latest episode.

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom