• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review AG168: Muchul and Three Rougela Sisters!!

Lovely_Kiss_Jynx said:
Well.. if it did evolve... and some caught it.. KidsWB would have no choice but to A: Deal with Jynx. B: Cancel Pokemon in the U.S. But since Pokemon probably gets them more than half their money, I really dont think they'd wanna cancel.
Well, my guess is that they would probably skip the episode(the worst case would be to ban it) in the US...it isn't about money dealing here, it's about something called "race discrimation" to some people that cannot accept this in an Y rated anime....THey just cannot cancel the entire series because of one episode(i mean, by how many times did KidWB cancel any Jynx featured episode, by now the series wouldn't have even come up dubbed at the Hoenn Leaque)

Shall I repeat myself once again then?

Until KWB airs or doesn't air the Pacifidlog eps (and the chances are highly stacked in favour of them airing them at some point) there is NOTHING to say that any future Jynx episodes pose any problem at all. Including this one. And including the extremely random possibility that Smoochum could be caught and them evolved.

>_> For God's sakes. All this forum seems to consist of right now is either bitching about May or bitching about Jynx and then everyone getting their knickers in a twist over it.

In my opinion it does'nt matter if they don't air in english as long we know what happens in the sub.

Can we just say this will be a pointless filler so we can move on with our lives? Seriously, we won't have to worry about 4kids/KidsWb banning whatever since it's unlikely that Smoochum will be caught by anyone.

But look at "The Ice Cave". It's just a Johto filler but some people don't realise that because they haven't had the chance to see it. The same might be said for this episode.

Either way, we don't have to worry about that for a year yet so let's discuss the Japanese version.

You know I still haven't seen the ice cave episode and it's a really interesting one I think. And as for this episode I think it looks really interesting and will either be a really good filler or something significant will happen, or both.

I've finally seen the preview. ;-)

It looks like a fun episode with plenty of Team Rocket. My main fear was that May would steal one of Max's best episodes (A Bite to Remember) but that doesn't seem to be the case. I can easily see this being a filler with no evolution or capture and at least it looks like good filler.

Seems more like the episode is going to be focused in Jessie's relationship with Smoochum. It would be funny if she kept Smoochum. That would make her and James have Mr. Mime and Jynx's pre evos and in my opinion it would be so cute.

My only reason for saying I'd like Jessie to catch it is because she hasn't caught a thing in about 150 episodes. And Dustox has been all but forced out of the picture itself.

She could do with it for the attention really.

Not that I hold any strong belief that this will be anything other than a filler with Smoochum sodding off at the end.

Jessie has 3 Pokemon, that's enough. If she got another one she'd have 4, with James only having two. I think there's some rule about TR not having too many Pokemon, or else Ash and co. would have more Pokemon to take out.

They don't release all their Pokémon in every episode. And one of them is Wobbuffet.

Just got the news:
In next episode, Ash will be using Tauros, Corphish and Pikachu, while Lila (Anabel) uses Alakazam and Metagross!

ooooo I saw an alakazam (which I am glad) and metagross i'm so happy with cos it's one of my favourite pokemon. And tauros is back yeay!!! I think his team isn't a good choice though pikachu (although it should be really strong by know) will end up fainting early as usual. Corphish will put up a really good fight (hopefully) an tauros will be out matched simply because he needs to get use to ash again.

Next episode discussion goes in the thread about the next episode. I've created a thread for it, so let's keep the discussion to this episode.

From the lack of news about it, I'm guessing that Smoochum isn't caught.

Yeah guess smoochum wasn't caught which would kind of be a relief it wasn't. However does anyone know what did happen in this episode yet?.

I imagine that if either Moochul or Rougela were caught, this would be a 15-page thread by now XD

No Smoochum or Jynx was caught in this episode, and the episode ended up with four Jynx sisters after Smoochum evolved......

What I find really interesting is how smoochum was taking a liking to ash plus it looked kinda sad when the group was leaving.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom