• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

AgencyShipping~ Pokemon Adventures/Special - Black and White

Hmm... I might. :3 I do have an idea floating around and I'll definitely write it down after I've revised my English essay and written another part of my written Sapphire Nuzlocke.

However, I can recommend a fanfiction - here. :D

DERP.
Hello, I'm new here. o 3 o
I'm more of an Advanceshipper, but I LOOOOOVE AgencyShipping.xD
Every time I read the manga I always say "awww".xD
Anyway...
Does White like Black, Black like White, or both?:
Yes, yes and YES!!
I mean look at them.xD They admire each other so much. And I love the part (SPOILER) when White's Tepig abandoned her and when Black found out he was enraged. I for sure thought he he was going to hug her or somethin.> u <
I think at that moment he was so concerned for White he probably want to crush N. SO CUTE!~
Oh and by the way, does anybody know when the next chapter will be released? o:

Hello all~ I just finished a second runthrough of the BW Special chapters and am now more fond of this ship than I was when I read it the first time. (And I was pretty fond of it.) So I'd like to join? :]

What do you think the future holds for AgencyShipping? If White's borrowing Brav, obviously they'll meet up again so Black can get Brav back. It's quite sweet really, that he's letting her borrow Brav to begin with - it implies a tremendous amount of trust in her ability to take care of it. Not to mention it'll be like a bond that holds them together (when she sees/uses Brav, she'll be reminded of Black and his trust in her, and when Black thinks of Brav, he'll be reminded of his prez). So you know, some ships have a Pokémon mascot representing them; I think it's Braviary. :3

Thank you @♪~Autumnbreeze~♪ and @FallenIdol_453 !x3
And for some reason, I couldn't find the summery.; n ;
I tried what you said, but it was just mainly advertisements for new games.
And yes, I'm not too new.>:D
And @Hitomi , you have an interesting point.
But I only saw her borrow Braviary when she needed help to drag him back at the hotel.
Maybe the site where I'm going on to read these are slow...> . >
Anyway, I would see that happening.
Also I love your avatar.xD Jaden is so CUTE!~

I can't remember if i answered this topic of not. =/

What do you think the future holds for AgencyShipping?

MORE AGENCYSHIPPING OF COURSE. DUH!

Beside that you ask? Well...um, N getting less creepy and White learning to battle really well. =D And Black to stay awesome.

@Hitomi Of course! Welcome!! ^^ Sorry the link didn't work :O Weird, my instructions should of worked....I forgot one thing, the buttons are on the bottom.
I tried putting them up...but it didn't work :(
It was just White catching a Deerling, Black and White seperating, etc etc etc....

Last edited:
And Hitomi, you have an interesting point.
But I only saw her borrow Braviary when she needed help to drag him back at the hotel.
Maybe the site where I'm going on to read these are slow...> . >
Anyway, I would see that happening.
Also I love your avatar.xD Jaden is so CUTE!~
It comes out next month, I think, but Bulbapedia/the summary talked about how she wanted to try the Battle Subway to become a better battler and because she didn't have any Pokémon, she went to go catch some... Servine battled for her to catch Deerling, and since she was still one Pokémon short of challenging the Subway even with Servine, Black let her borrow Brav as the subway was leaving. I can't wait to see this, 'cause in the summary it looked like Black was trying to help White catch Deerling. :3

and thanks; I love Judai too. :3

Gaw, I can't wait for this to come out because I'm a sucker for tearful farewells where the girl is hanging out the window of the train while the guy hurries to keep up with it. :,]

ok so it's a subway, not a train, but still.

This volume is going to be full of Agencyshipping and this pleases me immensely.

(Oh, and @♪~Autumnbreeze~♪, the pics aren't showing up. :( )

It comes out next month, I think, but Bulbapedia/the summary talked about how she wanted to try the Battle Subway to become a better battler and because she didn't have any Pokémon, she went to go catch some... Servine battled for her to catch Deerling, and since she was still one Pokémon short of challenging the Subway even with Servine, Black let her borrow Brav as the subway was leaving. I can't wait to see this, 'cause in the summary it looked like Black was trying to help White catch Deerling. :3

and thanks; I love Judai too. :3

Gaw, I can't wait for this to come out because I'm a sucker for tearful farewells where the girl is hanging out the window of the train while the guy hurries to keep up with it. :,]

ok so it's a subway, not a train, but still.

This volume is going to be full of Agencyshipping and this pleases me immensely.

(Oh, and @♪~Autumnbreeze~♪, the pics aren't showing up. :( )

I know D: I wonder what's wrong. *Wonders* They are in my picture thing....Got it! I'll put them on my page. I'll tell you guys when I do~ Hitomi, you got it spot on!!! :D
Common' next year, hurry up!!! (I'm a sucker for those scenes too!!)
TOPIC!!! >:D
What movie would relate to AgencyShipping the most?
Totally of topic, but! I will answer!! I'd say....The Proposal....Put the pieces together >:S

It worked! ^^ Gosh, I could just stare at the farewell scene all day. The whole scene will be glorious, I can tell.

What movie would relate to AgencyShipping the most? You know, I've never seen The Proposal, but from what I've gathered/read about the plot, I think it would fit.

I haven't seen many movies, really, so I'll have to give this question some more thought. xD;

^ Yesh!! >:D Yeah, I loved The Proposal....Heh. The guy is her employee.... hehehe. :S I can't wait! On White's page on Bulbapedia, Black's running by the subway *Sinks with joy* I love cheesy romance scenes like that~!

Ahh thank you @♪~Autumnbreeze~♪ and @Hitomi .xD
And also, thank you for posting those pics for us.~
GAWD WHY DO THEY TAKE SO LONG!!??
There pages are only usually 20 pages long?
They should release every week...
I know I couldn't but they're professionally.D;
POKEMON, Y U NO RELEASE FASTER?
Urgh, I think I'm just going to wait until they've completely finished the BW series until I read them again. This is torture.; n ;

I would do that, but I would die wanting to know what happens, and knowing I can find out @_@ AHHHH!! :0 It took the whole entire summer for chapter 9 to come out, by the time it did,
I was sick of Grimsley and Route 4!! :O

Urgh I knowww.; n ;
And LOOOOL.xD
Are you serious?xD
Man, it's bad enough Pokemon makes us wait like 2 years for a new game, but now almost a whole summer for a new chapter? ._.
I DO NOT APPROVE.
But Pokemon is still BOWSS.
New thread topic?;3
Do you think Black and White will ever be introduced in the anime/or have a special episode (like Gold and Crystal did)? And if so, what would happen?:
Hmm it's possible. I mean Gold and Crystal (though they put different names) had I think maybe 4 special episodes just staring them?/////Without Ash and co.
And what would happen in it? I'm not sure, maybe something similar to the Gold/Crystal special episodes. There on a journey//battling, bad guys are after some legendary etc.xD
Like maybe Team Plasma is after Victini (like in the video game).

Ahh thank you @♪~Autumnbreeze~♪ and @Hitomi .xD
And also, thank you for posting those pics for us.~
GAWD WHY DO THEY TAKE SO LONG!!??
There pages are only usually 20 pages long?
They should release every week...
I know I couldn't but they're professionally.D;
POKEMON, Y U NO RELEASE FASTER?
Urgh, I think I'm just going to wait until they've completely finished the BW series until I read them again. This is torture.; n ;

It's the holiday season, everyone is on break, every show on TV are re-runs except the news. No new games are released until next year. Decemeber is the most boring season when it comes for anything new releasing.

Do you think Black and White will ever be introduced in the anime/or have a special episode (like Gold and Crystal did)? And if so, what would happen?:

The only anime apperance i can think of this Pokemon Chronicals (can't spell.) but since the show had low ratings i doubt that it will be remade, maybe a special like Brock and Dawn had but yet again, doubt that would happen.

Maybe it could be about Pokemon Musicals or a legendary pokemon.

I would do that, but I would die wanting to know what happens, and knowing I can find out @_@ AHHHH!! :0 It took the whole entire summer for chapter 9 to come out, by the time it did,
I was sick of Grimsley and Route 4!! :O

Ahaha, so was i. Waste of time if you ask me. I don't like anything that isn't agencyshipping. XD

^ Yesh!! >:D Yeah, I loved The Proposal....Heh. The guy is her employee.... hehehe. :S I can't wait! On White's page on Bulbapedia, Black's running by the subway *Sinks with joy* I love cheesy romance scenes like that~!

I saw that as well. Every time i see that pic i get more hyper for the next chapter. WHY MUST WE WAIT SO LONG?!

THAT IS SO CUTE! The train scene, oh gosh, so romantic. I hope Black will wait for her. Please!

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom