• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

AgencyShipping~ Pokemon Adventures/Special - Black and White

^the picture "exceeded bandwidth" :( must be a really sexy picture <3

But I agree about sexy beach time! :D Or they'd go to Nimbasa and hang out at the amusement park. They'd avoid the Ferris wheel because White would have some traumatic memories of it, what with Gigi and N and stuff. or maybe Black would go on it with her and help her have a non-traumatic experience to help her get over her traumatic experiences.

Ooooor go to Castelia and go for a ride on the Pleasure Boat Royal Unova... just the two of them. teehee. :naughty:

I can't wait until the next chapters are available. I just love this ship so much; it's adorable.

Well I would send 'em sailing because that way they would be isolated from battling and buisness and would be forced to spend time together :3 (ahhh if you could see into my brain xD)

Side note: why the fu*k do I always feel like im grave digging when i post here I mean this shipping deserves much more love D:!

Usually when I post or someone posts, other people add one post, and then no one really responds cause of no new chapter XO *Inhuman gurgle* But! Hey guys! White hasn't apperaed in the scans yet, but we still have our, IMAAAAAAAGGGINATION! :D

Usually when I post or someone posts, other people add one post, and then no one really responds cause of no new chapter XO *Inhuman gurgle* But! Hey guys! White hasn't apperaed in the scans yet, but we still have our, IMAAAAAAAGGGINATION! :D

Actually...

White HAS appeared in this month's scans (although I don't think the full chapter has been uploaded ANYWHERE... again). From what I've read, she's managed to beat Ingo on the Battle Subway, so it seems now she's a competent battler. Oh, and she meets up with Bianca again, too.

(Is it Ok if I bring this thread back?)

In which the BW arc comes to an uncertain close and the BW2 arc arises. So in AgencyShipping terms, nothing of major interest has happened in the final few chapters (Besides the generic concern for each other). And in the BW2 arc, we’re introduced to Rakutsu and Faitsu.

Nothing of interest…

Well.
Besides you know Black disappearing, White has no mention, N is missing too, Cheren looks likes a FREAKING BOSS, Rakutsu is just being himself, Faitsu was once a plasma grunt, Black is missing, Rakutsu is Looker’s superior, The PWT’s many possibilities, Black’s missing and White has no mention.

You know, same old, same old.

I would love to hear what you guys think is going to happen and your thoughts on this current development! What is to come of AgencyShipping…?:

Also! Let’s talk about the shippers on deck, or the people who ship this ship in canon. Who’s your favorite, and who goes about it in the most hilarious way?
Elesa? Iris? Or how about that random massage lady?

(Is it Ok if I bring this thread back?)

In which the BW arc comes to an uncertain close and the BW2 arc arises. So in AgencyShipping terms, nothing of major interest has happened in the final few chapters (Besides the generic concern for each other). And in the BW2 arc, we’re introduced to Rakutsu and Faitsu.

Nothing of interest…

Well.
Besides you know Black disappearing, White has no mention, N is missing too, Cheren looks likes a FREAKING BOSS, Rakutsu is just being himself, Faitsu was once a plasma grunt, Black is missing, Rakutsu is Looker’s superior, The PWT’s many possibilities, Black’s missing and White has no mention.

You know, same old, same old.

I would love to hear what you guys think is going to happen and your thoughts on this current development! What is to come of AgencyShipping…?:

...Hmm. There *MIGHT* be some more AgencyShipping. After all, Black and White WERE featured on some kind of cover art for the BW2 chapter.

Update: White has appeared in new scans of B2W2

Granted, it's only White and not Black, but it's White! I feel like she knows something about Black's disappearance. Hm... I also think she would be really sad about Black on the inside. I can't wait until they meet up again! 2 years is a long time, hm?

I just DESPERATELY want an AgencyShipping hug, idk

On another note, they're around SIXTEEN! How exciting is that? Maybe there will be more romantic options open >u>

Ah Pokespe's release schedule has been confusing so I haven't been keeping up lately... B2W2 is over now in the magazines, though, right? We're most likely getting some extended ending to the arc whenever the volumes start publishing, however long from now that may be. It'll be really weird if we close this gen with only White getting an appearance in B2W2 and not Black, though.

Plus not to mention I bet that White is really missing Black, too.

Hm, I think we can start of the X and Y arc with a new topic!: Also, if you are in need of some AgencyShipping pictures, Luo-Qin is always an amazing artist that draws awesome pictures. Find her tumblr, it's full of AgencyShipping goodness! I would also like to add that I write AgencyShipping fan fiction here --> autumnzie | FanFiction

If the old Dex Holders do appear in the X and Y arc, what do you think will happen between Black and White?

Likewise, How do you think this whole 'Black is missing' plot will be handled? How will White respond?

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom