• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

AgencyShipping~ Pokemon Adventures/Special - Black and White

Reaction score
AgencyShipping
This is the thread for AgencyShipping! (BlackxWhite) So feel free to chat about it here, have fun, and of course follow the rules! :love:

MEMBERS~* (You will be added if wanted :D)
- Autumnbreeze-49
- Kagamine Len
- Rat2rrj
- MidnightMoon602
- GloomyHakura
- Hitomi
- SumRandomPerson
- spiderbrush
- WinterSky~
- watericedragon
- Mudkipper
- NiirB

Possible Spoilers Ahead!

MOMENTS~*( If you have any others, feel free to tell me!)
-When White first meets Black, he is shown yelling his dreams on a cliff. Due to him owning a male Tepig, she hires him on the spot and tells him to call her Prez (English- Boss)
- When White gets a call from her director, she has to leave Black for better reception. She misses a job opportunity, and is upset. She starts thinking about the bright side of the situation and how Black helped. She says shes "been more open with him than vice versa" and than states he is cool, stong and hot-blooded and goes to meet him to find out he's battling with N
- Black says that she may need to battle and White quicklys says no saying she has never battled once before in her life and Gigi isn't even hers. Black is openly shocked by this
- Black admires her perseverance for her job
- When Black passes out from exaustion from thinking too hard, his Braivary helps White bring him to the hotel along with the Team Plasma grunt
- Apparently White talked about Black a lot to Elesa
- Black is suprised that White is able to run the whole entire musical, and is doing well
- When Black can't find White after his battle (White fell of the Nimbasa Ferris Wheel b/c of N) He looks for her all night, and when he sees a figure carrying her he attacks them full out
- The figure is Marshal, an Elite 4 member and he gives White to Black and tells him to bring her to a hospital.
- White later wakes up at the hospital to find Black next to her, having fallen asleep while waiting for her to wake up.
- Black is extremely mad at N for what he did to White
- With some help from Black, White manages to capture a Deerling. (Black let's her borrow his Braivary for the subway)
- They have a sad goodbye as White goes for the Battle Subway.

TOPICS~*
- What do you think the future holds for AgencyShipping?
- Do you think Elesa likes them together?
- Does White like Black, Black like White, or both?
UPDATE!! New Topics! ^^
- When do you think Black and White are gonna meet up again?
- What do you think is the main symbol of AgencyShipping?

Last edited:
may I join?? :DD
-What do you think the future holds for AgencyShipping?
--maybe like how Sapphire and Ruby(chapter 15-22 and in the Emerald chapter) ended up,except that they weren't childhood friends before ;D
--yes :))
--both :">

[image removed; needs link of credit]

Last edited by a moderator:
Big angencyshipper here! Anyone see the most recent chapter? 8D

Welcome! Enjoy you stay and yes! It's currently my backround~ my mom's like "Why is there some guy carrying a girl for your backround?? It's really weird!" "Because it's totally awsome mom!" lol ok you're now added~ I'm so excited! I'm gonna answer my own topics!
What do you think the future holds for AgencyShipping?
I actually think a lot, this ship has amazing potential. Theres literaly a little hint in almost every single chapter!!!
Ok! New topic guys...well girls
Do you think Bianca is jealous or just mad of Black and White? (I just got my BW books 1-3 yesterday for my b-day....*SQUEAL!!!*)
I'll answer this later :)

Last edited:
I meant the scanalation of 12, had a pinch of shippiness.
I'm not a big fan of viz due to the localization, but meh. Any agencyshipping is good for me.

The newest one where White quits whining about Gigi? I've heard. I find it cute that a.) She knew what he was thinking...and b.) She let Black battle c.) Black cares enough for her to go into his confused state :D I think that's 13 though, not sure.

The newest one where White quits whining about Gigi? I've heard. I find it cute that a.) She knew what he was thinking...and b.) She let Black battle c.) Black cares enough for her to go into his confused state :D I think that's 13 though, not sure.

Chapter 13 is already out? Since when?

Oh yes, may i join? I love this pairing to death. It's the first time I've loved a manga pairing. XDD

Well they way it is going, i think the future is going well. Like how Black really cares for White, i find that really cute. =)

Do you think Elesa likes them together?

Yeah.

Does White like Black, Black like White, or both?

Black likes White. <3

Chapter 13 is already out? Since when?

Oh yes, may i join? I love this pairing to death. It's the first time I've loved a manga pairing. XDD

Well they way it is going, i think the future is going well. Like how Black really cares for White, i find that really cute. =)

Do you think Elesa likes them together?

Yeah.

Does White like Black, Black like White, or both?

Black likes White. <3
Welcome~!!! Oh, it didn't come out yet but on the BW speculation thread there's a summary :D

Yay, White is going to battle with Black. Yeah!

Lovely chapter i must say but is the next chapter really going to be released next year. God, what a wait. >.>

I know, it's like they hate us :bawl: But hey, since it's November 13 (Oh! I've been here for a month already!) That means it comes out in January....asuming it does anyway, that means *counts days till January 1st* 2 months and 17 days.....yay. But we all waited 3 months for Chapter 9? Right? We can do this!!! Let's get us through this week with a topic >:D

What do you think the next chapter holds for AgencyShipping?

I've seen the lineup for chapters, there is no subway scene :( Probally the next chapter will be the scene, yayz. But AgencyShipping? Black will be all like "But I thought you didn't have any Pokemon?!" And I'm guessing that's how she's borrowing Brav :3
Any ideas? :D

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/groups/agencyshipping~/ Here's the AgencyShipping Club~!

Last edited:
What do you think the next chapter holds for AgencyShipping?

Some shippiness to start off with. Maybe White would uses one of Black's pokemon or maybe use Servine and Black would help her to battle. How cute!

Before taking part in the Battle Subway, White attempts to capture a wild Deerling but fails in the process. Due to her taking part in the Battle Subway, White has temporarily closed the BW Agency and needs her own Pokémon to use in battling. After angering it enough, the wild Deerling attacks White only to be stopped by the Servine that was following them.

To her surprise, the Servine listens to White when she commands it to attack. With some help from Black, White manages to capture the Deerling while he captures a Tirtouga. As she prepares to go onto the Subway, she has a tearful goodbye with Black as he remembers the journey they had together. As the train leaves, Black gives White Brav due to her needing three Pokémon to use in the Battle Subway.
From our BFF, Bulbapedia :)

@Midnightmoon602 , @Rat2rrj , @アビー
CALLING MEMBERS OF AGENCYSHIPPING, HUT!
Tearful Goodbye? Count me in!! It's getting really hard to update that list above :O *Realizes tradigy that occurs* NOOOOO!!!! GOODBYE? :bawl: How can that be?
But!!
And I'm guessing that's how she's borrowing Brav :3
I love it when I'm correct.

She has Brav, so they somehow have to meet again, what are your guys' thoughts on this?

I know how hard it is to update :3

anyways,I think it'll be pretty awesome but I wish they didn't had to go separately :/

From our BFF, Bulbapedia :)

@Midnightmoon602 , @Rat2rrj , @アビー
CALLING MEMBERS OF AGENCYSHIPPING, HUT!
Tearful Goodbye? Count me in!! It's getting really hard to update that list above :O *Realizes tradigy that occurs* NOOOOO!!!! GOODBYE? :bawl: How can that be?
But!!

I love it when I'm correct.

She has Brav, so they somehow have to meet again, what are your guys' thoughts on this?

I read this as well. I RECALL I DON'T REMEMBER THIS HAPPENING IN CHAPTER 13. I must of missed something but in chapter 12 is when Black and White was introduced to the battle subway and chapter 14 won't be released until next year. you can tell its from the manga but what chapter did it happen? Or is it screenshots from the upcalling chapters to spoil us.

I'm confused yet happy. A tearful goodbye? NO I REFUSE SUCH A THING. THEY MUST BE TOGETHER. Rawr. XD

Oh yes, i started my Agencyshipping comic. It's on deviantART. so you guys can check it any time. I have only three pages done so far. I'll try to getmore done as soon as i can.

I know, I hope this doesn't end up like what happened in DPP....when they don't meet up again!! :scared: I'm scaring myself too much :/ But, if I were able to enter in the manga, I would be in the subway...against White!

Here's what I would say:

Me: ....Your team is so weird.
White:(Mad) How exactly?
Me: You have a Deerling, Servine...and a FLIPPIN BRAVARY!!
White: Again, how is that weird?
Me: *Facepalms* She completely misses the point! I wanted her to say "Oh it's a friend's." Than I would interrogate her about that friend.

:dumb: I'm so stupid. :p

Anyway, here's White, on Bulbapedia...It pretty much sums everything up if that helps. It was on here...Netkun~!
http://family.shogakukan.co.jp/kids/netkun/pokemon/official/

White (Adventures) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia
:awww::awww::awww:

I'd like to join!

-What do you think the future holds for AgencyShipping?

They'll probably meet up again, probably after Black earns the Jet Badge.

Yes, she does.

I'm torn between saying 'both' and 'Black likes White'.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom