• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Agree or Disagree

Wouldn't know. So I'll agree out of a deep-rooted sycophancy and willingness to believe others.

That Daisy Ridley is adorable! (yes @Jingo I know you're sick of this lmao)

Sure, but not before a clown fish!
cartoon-fun-red-sea-clownfish-with-sunglasses-3d-rendering-picture-id824587002

That baseball caps shouldn't cost fifty dollars a pop (hoooooooooooly frabjous day)

Agree, I guess. Don’t really wear any sort of hat very often.

A Pokemon Region based around Australia should be in order.

Yes! Pastureland, beside the sea which is adjacent to rain forests and deserts?
Don't they do that anyway?

That narrow dark eyes are the best eyes (y)

I like unexpected and illogical typings, so nah. Keep it weird, my main frood.

That pronouncing AT-AT as Aay-Tee Aay-Tee is the right way, as opposed to saying Att-Att. (sorry daisy ridley and rian johnson but c'mon this is serious business)

Yeah. You get to spit wherever you want, whenever you want. (y) In the city you have to swallow each globule and its just horrible.

Russia and Russians rule, even of diluted blood. (thank you, thank you)

Most of us have been melting over here in the regions south of you
Yes, I know. :p I've been visiting Sweden and the forest is on fire due to the intense heat/no rain. But at home it has been unusually cold and still is. Anyway.
-
I dunno. I don't pay much attention to the anime but I do know Ash has a history of losing.

Pokémon should bring back seasons (to the core games, that is).

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom