• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Agree or Disagree

I mean, smogon tiers are based on popularity. If Mimikyu is used a lot it should stay in OU. So disagree.

Netflix has gotten worse over the years.

Disagree, but i'm bias as I have not played most of the modern Sonic games.

Legend of Zelda deserves the amount of praise it gets.

Disagree, it deserves more praise

The thread rules need updating on this 12 year old thread?
The rules are:

No Double Posting
Answer ONLY the question the last poster asked
Don't discuss previous answers/responces
You MUST end your post with one (and ONLY one) question for the next person to answer
All questions must be Pokemon related.
All questions must be agree/disagree (yes/no) opinion questions.

Agree, personally I like the idea of branching out of just Pokemon, but if everyone else wanted just Pokemon, I guess i'd be fine?

Battle Royale is an overrated game genre?

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom