• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Agree or Disagree

I've barely really watched Big Bang Theory so I don't have a solid opinion on it.

Friendly and all-around kind characters stand out better in media where the atmosphere is mostly cynical and/or 'adult' in the edgy and over-the-top sense (Butters Stotch from South Park)

Eh, it largely depends on how you're able to curate your feed. I mostly just use it as a delivery system for artists and creators and it's pretty fine for me. Also for the love of god go to this icon on the top of your feed:
1672909168438.png
, and set it to latest tweets, it'll immediately cut out like 99% of the bullshit.

"Edgy" is honestly pretty cool and I'm tired of pretending it's not.

Well, I don't know. Those two are my favorite Pokemon ever, so.... I feel like the younger me would agree on this one but I feel like an evolution would somehow diminish the cuteness of their regular selves. I do agree that they need something to be more relevant in competitive again; though I probably would be equally happy if they get like, regional forms (and mayhaps regional evolutions) or Paradox forms. I know Sableye in particular got fucked in R/S beta as it was a frail Physical attacker initially; but there's something more fun about a Pokemon with 380 Base Stat Total fucking over other Pokemon, even though it isn't particularly that relevant anymore.

Paradox Pokemon and Ultra Beasts are inherently more interesting than Legendary Pokemon and Mythical Pokemon.

Of course! I have a favorite in both Paradoxes and UBs… but Legendaries and Mythicals are also interesting. I just dunno.

Pokemon Unite should stop with new Pokémon being added so frequently. (They add one around… every week)

Agreed but I'm against Pokémon Unite's existence in general for geopolitical reasons so more of technicality agree.

Gas stoves are better than electric stoves.

The only time I've ever used a gas stove is at work, so I have no idea what any kind of maintenance is like or anything, but the instant fine-control of the heat is definitely really nice.

Songs in a language you don't really understand just hit different.

Agree. When you hear a song in another language, you really tend to focus on the singer's voice to understand their emotion, because that's pretty much what is easily comprehensible to the brain. And that's why, I feel, foreign songs hits harder than usual.

We DO NOT need the entire National Pokédex in future Pokémon games, but Game Freak should not be cutting moves.

Agree so much omg. So many apps want to be TikTok so bad. Where's the originality? Where's the creativity lol?

Generation 9 should have included a post-game battle facility.

As long as it's not Heinz agreed

There is no good reason why Gamefreak/Creatures Inc/The Pokémon Inc couldn't work there way up to having the full roster again over the Switch's lifespan.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom