• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Agree or Disagree

neutral, i actually know next to nothing about the new pokemon games

staying up late throughout the night is really fun

How ? It's not because a character is ugly or has a "boring design" that it's gonna be badly-written. Characters from books don't even need a physical appearance to be interesting, this is just shallowness.
look, do you want me to share my opinion or not? you can't ask a question in a thread about sharing opinions and then get mad at me when i state my opinion

It's been a long time since I stopped hating on Dynamax (I've grown to not hate on them by the time I played Shield) but at the same time I still honestly think the entire mechanic is pretty stupid in the grand scheme of things; both mechanically and conceptually. I have sympathy for the Gigantamax forms being basically put in the same limbo as Megas, but at the same time it's expected. (And to be fair, the roster is also kinda stupid in terms of representation regarding G-Maxes, but they're still unique designs being put in limbo)

Characters that are meant to be the 'voice of reason' or the 'only sane person' of the group tend to come off as insufferable.

neutral, i actually know next to nothing about the new pokemon games

staying up late throughout the night is really fun

look, do you want me to share my opinion or not? you can't ask a question in a thread about sharing opinions and then get mad at me when i state my opinion
I wasn't mad at you calm down
You tell me you disagree, I have the right to tell you I disagree too.

Last edited:
I wasn't mad at you calm down
You tell me you disagree, I have the right to tell you I disagree too.
..you called me shallow but okay

Characters that are meant to be the 'voice of reason' or the 'only sane person' of the group tend to come off as insufferable.
agree for the most part, oftentimes characters like this don't have any depth other than just kind of being a buzzkill

the old disney villains are way better than the new ones, which basically all boil down to misunderstood or a twist

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom