• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Agree or Disagree

Disagreed. I think Luxray looks way better and I prefer Electric over Fire. Though that doesn't mean Pyroar's design is ugly.

Pokémon X and Pokémon Y should be the last Pokémon games aside from remakes and spin-offs.

Disagree, allowing even legendaries to mega evolve is awesome.

The car is the most world-changing invention of the last 200 years.

Disagree. Chuldhood has no responsibilities and is less plagued with the difficulties and misery of the average adult life these days.

Gyarados is an underrated Pokemon

Disagree. It's incredibly popular. Closer to overrated, really (though I don't think it is that either)

Firered and Leafgreen are better games than Red and Blue/Green.

Yeah, definitely. The graphics and mechanics are far better than in Red in Blue, but I think the music was much better in the original games.

Mangá series are better than anime shows.

Disagree, both have different chemical composition, vitamins and benefits. Both are good at their places.

Lamborghini is better than Lamborghini Ferrari

Don't know about this, but I must agree.

Old Generations should not be more focused than the current Gen.

Disagree. Old generations should always get a lot of focus, along the new ones. That is one of the reasons for me disliking BW and loving XY (so far).

Google Chrome isn't the best internet browser.

Disagree. Old generations should always get a lot of focus, along the new ones. That is one of the reasons for me disliking BW and loving XY (so far).

Google Chrome isn't the best internet browser.

Well agree and disagree. It was the best cuz the rest weren't keeping up but now all broswers are equally as good if not better.

Eevee is a nice name to name my baby girl :p

Agreed but it also get over attentions than even Blastoise.

Gen V should have cross-generation evolutionary lines.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom