• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Agree or Disagree

Having not personally watched Savers I cannot give a first-hand opinion. but from what I've read I wanna say Ken was better than Kurata sounds (at least until that dark spore bullshit).

The square of the longest side of a right angled triangle is equal to the sum of the squares of the remaining two sides

I could concur with that, wynaut.

ed8.jpg

Eh... I don't really have much of a glittery opinion on the Galar starters; let alone Grookey. I'm personally more of a Snivy, Totodile, or Litten kinda guy.
(Sure, I have a Sobble badge, but that was back in pre-release; my feelings for it since then have dissipated. I even just replaced my Drizzile for Dracovish the first opportunity I got.)

Sometimes, its better to just sleep.

Agree all night studying isn't going to help you if you're too dead inside to take the test

If someone has the opportunity to watch the original dragon before knowing about what happens in Z they should take it.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom