• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Agree or Disagree

Yeah.

There should be more animated series that plays with the concept/trait that there is (mostly) no dialogue and characters express themselves through other means (Ex. Genndy Tartakovsky's Primal).

Liked him in the Brave and the Bold and I'd like to see more of him. Agreed

Internet piracy is super cool.

I love music to the point that I have to disagree because I can pretty much only pay attention to the music if it’s on lmao

Nicknaming your Pokémon is an essential part of the experience

Disagree, statistically every type has exactly equal Bestness across the mainline games (gen 9 of course is prone to upheaval depending on where the evolutions go), which I'll be honest I didn't expect until I ran the numbers.

Return to Dreamland is Best Kirby

I can semi-agree to that notion; in that while my personal 'best' would be either SS Ultra or Planet Robobot, I feel like Return to Dream Land was the game that really kicked off the present day/Shinya Kumazaki era of Kirby; I feel that Kirby probably would still be seen as a 'lesser' franchise had it not been for this game's success and high quality.

Subscription/'Premium' services are a disgusting mistake and one of the pinnacles of capitalistic avarice.

Hard agree! Since I am an artist people assume that I idealize characters I draw or prefer fantasy to reality but in truth, I take inspiration from reality for both things I write and draw! Nothing beats the feel of raw reality. It is divine and no art can capture some emotions in reality. (Only music can sometimes)

Overly edgy bad boy characters who constantly talk about liking tits or breaking rules are boring

Never heard of it. Just looked it up. Agreed.

Gamefreak should have improved ice instead of creating fairy.

While I do like winter, I disagree that it's the best. I like peace and calm and the whole Christmas hysteria is just too much for me. I prefer summer when all the loud people are far away, vacationing somewhere. I do like snow and cold weather, however. The best winter is late winter where everyone is hungover and miserable after the New Year and I am active, being busy enjoying snow hur hur hur

Grinding in games is insufferable and all fights should be based on strategy not grinding

Pretty much, yeah. I wouldn't spurn the concept of a leveling system entirely, since the growth in character abilities as well as player skill is satisfying in its own right. But needing to grind to progress is absolutely insufferable, yeah.

Show should release weekly, binge format hurts fan community and long-term interest.

Agreed haven't finished part 6 of Jojo yet

The Big Bang Theory regardless of how bad you think it is handles the concept of a child genius better than most action series.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom