• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ahnyo's Things [Updated 10/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahnyo

Shiny Huntress
Reaction score
293j4wl.png

Hi there! I've amassed a fairly nice collection of Pokémon goodies, and I'd love to share some pictures.

Handheld Games 9/16/12

24oplqt.png

Here are my handheld games and a few other items pertaining to them. Included are the boxes for my Japanese copies of Black and Black 2, my special edition Dialga & Palkia Onyx DS Lite with a Turtwig screen cleaner, a Reshiram sound drop, and my copies of Red Rescue Team, Pinball RSE, Yellow, Sapphire, FireRed, Emerald, Silver, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver, JP Black, Black, White, JP Black 2, Blue Rescue Team, Explorers of Sky, Guardian Signs, and Conquest.

Plush 9/16/12

300e3di.png

Next up is my plush collection. Pictured are a Snivy, a Chimchar, a Servine, an Axew, a Mesprit, a Scraggy, a Wobbuffet, a Snorlax, a Croagunk, a Zekrom (wearing a bow tie), a Blastoise, a Meowth, a Butterfree, a Sandile, a Treecko, a Jirachi, a Reshiram, a Zorua, a Celebi, a Chikorita, a Lugia, a Riolu, an Oshawott, a Mime Jr., a holiday Riolu, a talking Wobbuffet, a Manaphy, a Murkrow, a Shinx, a Charizard, a Corphish, and a Darkrai (wearing a tiara).

Figurines 9/16/12

2e5tkcg.png

Here's my figurine collection. I have a Chatot, two Snivy, a Woobat, a Piplup, a Lucario, two West Sea Shellos, a Turtwig card holder, a Happiny card holder, a Snorlax, a Torterra, a Croagunk, a Wobbuffet, a Dewott, a Sudowoodo, a Roserade, two Zorua, two Yanma, a Geodude, a Drifblim, a Glameow, a Jolteon, a Garchomp, a Reshiram, a Weavile, a Magmortar, a Rhydon, a Glaceon, a Kricketot, a Cranidos, Red, a Zoroark, a Prinplup, a Meowth, a Zekrom, a Machop, a Turtwig, a Ponyta, a Sandslash, an Azelf, a Chimchar, a Lickilicky, a Whiscash, a Chimecho, a Golduck, a Mesprit, a Magnemite, a Giratina, a Pidove, a Trash Cloak Wormadam, a Chikorita, a Ho-Oh, a Pikachu, a Burmy, and a Riolu.

Apparel 1/2/13

6qgmjc.png

Here are seven of my eight shirts. I have one with a Snivy on it, but I seem to have misplaced it. As you can see, a few of them are falling apart... they don't seem to fare well in the wash. I have shirts featuring Pikachu, the Unova starters, Zekrom, an assortment of Pokémon found in Johto, Charmander, Reshiram & Zekrom, and Reshiram.

Miscellaneous 1/2/13

6nz1o5.png

Here's an assortment of miscellaneous merchandise. Included are my strategy guides for Black & White and Black 2 & White 2, the boxes for White 2, Colosseum, XD, Battle Revolution, and Black 2, keychains featuring Regigigas, Shaymin, Croagunk, and Servine, my DSi with a Zekrom case, and 2012 and 2013 calendars.

Christmas Goodies 1/2/13

16icluh.png

Here are some of the things I just got for Christmas. Pictured are a plush Keldeo, Joltik, Bisharp, and Cofagrigus, and figurines of a Heatran and a Scyther.

Late Christmas Goodies 1/15/13

2ue0gf4.png

These are a few Christmas presents I got late. Included are a plush Genesect, a Black/White Kyurem hand towel that the seller kindly packaged with my Genesect, a set of Venipede line charms, and a plush Scolipede.

Anime Store Loot 2/17/13

2nlbjlw.png

Here are some things I got at a local anime and manga store—a plush Flareon, Resolute Form Keldeo, and Halloween Chandelure, and a Black Kyurem keychain.

More Stuff 4/6/13

10y11k2.png

These are just some Pokémon things that I either forgot to include or acquired after I took the other pictures: a Snivy t-shirt, a Kanto starters t-shirt, a plus Minccino, a Palkia washcloth, a Master Ball stress ball, a Darkrai card box, a plush Bellossom and its box, TFG figurines (Charizard, Feraligatr, Piplup, and Dratini), TCG figurines (Reshiram and Snivy), Gates to Infinity, a Dialga and Palkia puzzle, some of my Pokémon marbles (Turtwig, Mime Jr., Bonsly, Gengar, Drapion, Piplup, Budew, Crobat, Carnivine, and Aipom), a gold Jigglypuff card, a Black and White sticker book, and a plush Leafeon.

Cards + Genesect Merchandise 5/5/13

tumblr_n0gczphtdw1s82xhno8_r1_400.png

Here are my two plush Genesect, my Scraggy and Yamask figurines, two Megalo Cannon booster packs, a set of Genesect army pencils, and a large portion of my trading cards (including my lv. X collection in the front).

Another Compilation 7/1/13

nq31mu.png

Here's a plush Umbreon (I'm slowly working on collecting all the Eeveelutions, even though I generally dislike them... the plushies are so soft and fluffy, though! But they're also quite expensive... forty dollars each), Hydreigon, Salamence, Glameow, and Mudkip (picked up this fellow at Goodwill of all places), a plush Snivy backpack, a set of Druddigon and Volcarona figurines, a Zekrom figurine from McDonald's, a Zangoose TFG figurine, and three magnets featuring Mewtwo and shiny Genesect.

Collectors' Tins 7/1/13

k17wo7.png

I actually have several more of these, but I'm not sure where they are. Pictured are my Palkia, Reshiram, Shaymin, Darkrai, Rayquaza, Torterra, Regigigas, Rhyperior, Tyranitar, Arceus, Lucario, Heatran, Dialga, Snivy, Darkrai (again), and Empoleon tins.

Shirts + Gum 9/14/13

4h5bbr.png

A Black and White Kyurem shirt, a Charmander shirt, and gum with wrappers featuring Snivy, Zorua, Zoroark, Reshiram, Zekrom, Pidove, and Sandile. It was also packaged with stickers featuring Pikachu, Tepig, Oshawott, Snivy, Zorua, Patrat, Deerling, and Zekrom (the latter four are on the back).

More Plush 9/14/13

wlvo87.png

Here's my plush Dialga (with his bandanna and earring), Victini, Phione, Azurill, Espeon, Garchomp, Plusle, Minun, Ho-Oh, and another shiny Genesect.

Bits and Pieces 9/14/13

5u1yq9.png

Some pencils I found at an antique store (featuring Cranidos, Shieldon, Turtwig, and Piplup), a wallet with Mewtwo, Douse Drive Genesect, and shiny Genesect, some old Monopoly pieces I found in the closet (Bulbasaur, Mewtwo, Clefairy, Charmander, and Blastoise), a one-legged Ho-Oh TFG figurine that lost its base, a pre-order bonus Lugia figurine, a McDonald's Servine figurine from Goodwill, coins featuring Genesect and the Team Plasma emblem, a Riolu keychain, a Mewtwo magnet, and a Genesect card box.

A Chance Encounter 9/21/13

2hovaq9.png

Here's my Black and White Super Music Collection, a plastic cup with Infernape, Torterra, Empoleon, and a variety of other Sinnoh Pokémon, a Welch's jelly jar featuring Togepi, a Genesect model, and a plush Fennekin wearing a headband. There's actually a funny story behind this Fennekin: I found it and other X and Y starter plushies at Toys "R" Us on September 21st, which I thought was really strange (and also awesome)... when I brought it up to the register, they said that they weren't supposed to be selling them until October and that they were put on shelves by mistake. They let me buy my Fennekin, and then they promptly removed the rest of the X and Y stuff. So yeah, I'm one of the first people to own one of these cuties!

Post-X and Y Collection 10/30/13

205flkz.jpg

Here are my copies of X and Y, my plush Froakie, my Palkia, Lugia, Meowth, Blastoise, Raikou, and Serperior figurines (the Meowth and Blastoise came from Goodwill; the Blastoise is actually missing one of its cannons), Zoroark and Snivy rubber balls, Unova Pokémon pencils, and a Unova Pokémon water bottle.

Christmas 2013 12/26/13

27y6ddt.jpg

Here's my Unova starters blanket, my plush Yveltal, Xerneas, Gogoat, Inkay, Swirlix, Croagunk, Serperior, Zoroark, Drilbur, and Tepig, my 2014 calendar, my red Xerneas and Yveltal 3DS XL, my Marill and two Rayquaza figurines, and my Clefairy and Poliwhirl jelly jars.

Summer 2014 8/23/14

tumblr_nas1xweXjA1s82xhno1_1280.png

Here's my plush Mega Charizard X, Clawitzer, two Charmander, Sylveon, Deerling, Goomy, Clefairy, Tyrunt, Monferno, and Chespin, my Charizard lanyard, my Fennekin, Charizard line, Charmander, and Wobbuffet, Togepi, and Psyduck t-shirts, my Charizard hat, and my Charmander, Sylveon, Eevee, Pikachu, Pancham, Espeon, and Charizard figurines.

Autumn 2015 10/11/15

tac8HvN.png

My plush Mega Charizard Y, Mega Lucario, Mega Garchomp, Torchic, Jellicent, yet ANOTHER shiny Genesect, and Turtwig, a Gengar cup, my Malamar, Gogoat, Eevee (that my dog dug up in the backyard...?), Charmander, and Breloom figures, a Charizard model (whose... lower jaw was bitten off by my dog. He was in pretty bad shape to begin with. I think his arm fell up as I was setting everything up), my OOB Charizard amiibo, Charizard and Mewtwo McDonald's toys, Oddish, Persian, and Weepinbell battling coins, and my copies of Omega Ruby and Art Academy.

Amiibo 10/11/15

zK6OrEA.png

Here are my NiB Pikachu, Charizard, Lucario, Greninja, and Jigglypuff amiibo. Can't wait for Mewtwo!

Last edited:
Re: Ahnyo's Things

Nice collection! I want your Corphish and Riolu plushies!

Aawww, I love that shirt that says "let me show you my Pokemon" XD That is so adorable ;~~;

And ahhh, every time I see one of those Banpresto Joltiks it makes me want one, they're too cute x3 You have so many cute plushes <3

You have an admirable collection! The Keldeo plush you got is really cute. :D

Hahahahahaha, look at that majestical princess Darkrai.

Wow. You have some very cute plushes. :3

Really nice collection! I like your corphish plushie, that would be my favourite.

If only I could some of my other Pokemon plushies.

Thanks, everyone! :3 I added a new picture; I apologize for the horrible quality.

Wow.What a collection! Which Charizard plush is that?

I'm not sure; I got it from a friend. I think it might've come from a claw machine.

New picture up! c: I'll probably be posting another one soon, once my shiny Genesect plush comes in the mail.

Thanks! =3

Just added three more pictures. c:

Awww, you have the DX Umbreon!!! I was really impressed with the DX plushes, they are so well made and adorable ;~~;

Re: Ahnyo's Things [Updated 9/14]

Yeah, they're really nice. ;o; I want to collect all of the Eeveelutions... now I just need Jolteon, Vaporeon, and Glaceon.

Re: Ahnyo's Things [Updated 12/26]

I'm a few days late, but oh well.

fxry47.png

Re: Ahnyo's Things [Updated 12/26]

This has not been updated in a super long time. I added a picture that had been sitting around on my computer, but I have some more merchandise that I'll try to post soon. In the meantime, here's a picture of my current plush display.

tumblr_naw4ccfQ8K1s82xhno1_400.png

Re: Ahnyo's Things [Updated 8/28]

Woooow, that's a really awesome collection you have!

Thank you. :D

Added a couple new pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom