• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

EVERYONE: Aika and the Pokémon Musketeers

Emrye

Sorta Back.
Reaction score
Hello to everyone reading my first Pokemon Fan-Fic!!! :-D I'm a newbie at this, so please help with grammer and shtuff. :3

Chapter 1: Wake Up!

"Strange Pokemon sightings have been reported around Ilex Forest this morning," blaired the radio alarm clock.
"Err... wha?" said a sleepy-headed girl named Aika. She's a 12-year-old, ready to start her adventure in the world of Pokemon.
"A man in the Ilex Forest described this Pokemon as a large, deer-shaped Pokemon. He also stated that he couldn't see any detail because 'It's coat gleamed in the early-morning sunrise'," continued the radio.
"Ahh! I gotta get ready, I'm almost late!" exclaimed Aika, barely listening to the interesting story.
"Professor Oak and Professor Elm, along with Mr. Pokemon, are investigating the footprints left behind by the mysterious Pokemon," concluded the radio. Aika was already downstairs.
"Good morning, Mom!" said Aika, sitting down for breakfast.
"Good morning, dear." said Aika's mom, as she quickly looked over at her daughter. She was checking to see if Aika was neat and tidy; Her pink Poke Ball t-shirt and her purple miniskirt were wrinkle-free, her long, brown hair brushed, and her pink bag at her side.
"What's for breakfast?" asked Aika.
"You're having the 'Adventurers Special'," said Aika's mother. "Eggs, pancakes, and bacon, all for you Aika!"
"Yum! Thanks SO much, Mom!" exclaimed Aika, as her face lit up with happiness. Quickly, she ate every single crumb her mother made.
"Thanks Mom!" Aika yelled up to her mother. "I'm heding to Elm's lab now!"
"Wait!" said Aika's mom, running down the stairs. "Do you have everything you need?!"
Aita checked her bag. She found some potions, her new PokeGear, more medicine, and some Poke Balls.
"Yep! By now!" she said.
A big smile crossed her face as she relized that taking those first steps out of her house was the start of her amazing adventure.

So, how'd ya like it? Please leave comments! (Sorry about the text blocks, there's no indenting tools or anything.)

Well, I see a lot of ways you could expand this...

Who are these Pokemon Musketeers? If they aren't Aika's team, then how do they play into the story? What does Aika look like? What does her house look like? What are some details the news report uses? Details bring the story to life, and could easily expand this to a page or more.

@Lightining Topaz; I get it. Remember, this is just chapter one. And why would I tell you who the Pokemon Musketeers are? That's something you'll have to read on about. (After I post a few more chapters...) I was trying to fit in what Aika looked like in the beginning, but I... forgot. -_- Sorry.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom