• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Airborne Ash: Pidgeot vs Noctowl vs Swellow vs Staraptor vs Unfezant vs Butterfree

Ash's best Flying-type?

• Pidgeot

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Noctowl

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Swellow

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Staraptor

Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Unfezant

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Butterfree

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jcogginsa

Reaction score
All of ash's flying types(cept charizard) go head to head

Who do you like most?

Who is strongest?

Who has the better design?

who had the best capture slash evolution?

who is all around the most awesome?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Airborn ash: Pidgeot vs.Noctowl vs.Swellow vs.Staraptor vs.Mamepato vs.Butterfree

Ash's Staraptor. It knows the most useful moves, and it looks great.

Re: Airborn ash: Pidgeot vs.Noctowl vs.Swellow vs.Staraptor vs.Mamepato vs.Butterfree

Staraptor .

It knows Close Combat which makes Ice , Rock and Steel types go home crying.

Noctowl; its gaze is hypnotic, literally as well as metaphorically.

Pidgeot

Ash said he was going to come back. That little fucker left Pidgeot and never came back.

Ash's Staraptor. That thing is a beast with Close Combat. It's probably Ash's most powerful bird Pokemon.

Swellow. It was awesome in every way.

Staraptor was a shameless rehash of Swellow. It even evolved in the same type of Tournament. (PokeRinger)

I'm going with Staraptor. That thing was amazingly epic.

Staraptor was the best, best moveset. Swellow is a close second

Who do you like most?

Butterfree!

Who is strongest?

Staraptor...

Who has the better design?

Butterfree! It's so cute :D

who had the best capture slash evolution?

Butterfree! He was Ash's first pokemon caught in the wild :]

who is all around the most awesome?

Butterfree, because Bug types are amazing. JK, but I really don't like Ash's other flying types other than Noctowl and Pidgeot, Staraptor and Swellow were just... Idk, but I didn't like them.

Glion is crying somewhere...

I will say Mukuhawk, due to its movepool (Brave Bird and Infight are incredibly fun to watch) and also for its battles, with vs Manyula being my favourite.

I think that Mamepato in the future might overtake Mukuhawk though, especially if it gets more battles like its one with Tsutarja.

Staraptor, great moveset, awesome design, and Close Combat

Staraptor for actually being able to beat rock and steel types.

My favorite was Staraptor, because he had a long run with Ash, and was his strongest flying-type Pokémon.

Butterfree. It's a classic

Staraptor for having awesome moves and great looks :D
(And being one of my favorite bird Pokemon)
Shiny Noctowl is a close second...just mentioning.

I love Staraptor the most because I think it has the best design. It looks very serous and confident, and it can learn some great moves.

I'm Biased.

Pidgeot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom