• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Aki-chan's banners...

Treemo

Ca-va? Ca-va.
Reaction score
Just some banners I made. All of them, I've used. They're kinda crappy, but I felt like sharing them anyway. *shot*

Use them if you like, I don't really care. Just make sure to give credit. I'm not really taking requests, though.

I'm not sharing the first one I've ever made, because it sucks horrifically.

Here's the second one though. It's from the anime Ouran High School Host Club, a little KyouyaxHaruhi. Though you only really see Haruhi.
untitled.png

This one's a bit darker. NO, IT IS NOT YAOI. OR YURI. "Love" can mean you love someone as a friend! And unless you've played/finished Tales of Symphonia, you won't get what it means! This is Mithos and Genis from the mentioned game.
GenisxMithosbanner.jpg

This, my friends, is Legolas from the Lord of the Rings movies. Obviously, my favorite character.
Sexyelf.gif

This one is from the French cartoon, Code Lyoko. The characters featured are Odd and Aelita. Yes, I ship them. Screw Jeremy.
untitled-2.gif

Osaka from Azumanga Daioh.
Untitled2-1.gif

If I make more, I'll post more.

I love your Tales of Symphonia banner! :D I forget what happens with Genis & Mithos, but I remember it vaguely. xD I like the Ouran banner too.

The others seem kind of... um, what's the word? Plain? The text seems to stand out more than the renders/images/whatever you wanna call them. Maybe make the text stand out a bit less?

I think you did a nice job with these. I particularly like the Legolas one, but I am a bit biased, seeing as he's my favorite LOTR character, as well.

Nice job. And I'm currently waiting for a Kota madness chibi for an upcoming Ko(u)ta avatar. Can't wait to post it. ^_^

Thanks for the commentary, guys. Moi appreciated.

Yeah, I have a new one. This time, it's Amy from Soul Calibur IV. Why? Because I felt like it. Hope you like.
AmyBanner1.jpg

Nicely made. Looks kinda gothic, but isn't Amy supposed to be a gothic lolita?

[/offtopic] This white grape juice tastes like crap. >_<

Nicely made. Looks kinda gothic, but isn't Amy supposed to be a gothic lolita?

[/offtopic] This white grape juice tastes like crap. >_<
Yup.

Also, here's two more. Since I did Amy, why not do her adoptive father?
Raphaelbanner.jpg

The second one's a little creepy and might be considered nightmare fuel. It's bat**** insane Emil from the new Tales game- the sequel to Symphonia.
Emilbanner.jpg

Not bad Aki. I really like your recent banners, and your Christmas one seems to perfect your style. Interesting what you did to Emil, nice accents ^^. (Though lightening up the transparency with the lines just a tad might bring out Emil more, but I like how you're highlighting his darker personality with that.)

Rayne said:
Not bad Aki. I really like your recent banners, and your Christmas one seems to perfect your style. Interesting what you did to Emil, nice accents ^^. (Though lightening up the transparency with the lines just a tad might bring out Emil more, but I like how you're highlighting his darker personality with that.)
Heh, thanks. I'm still kind of a noob with GIMP, and I don't have a tablet, but I try my best. Maybe after I get my tablet I'll redo all of these. I'm also thinking of doing a second Emil banner that highlights his sweeter side, though I'm wondering what to do for a backround.

mememonkey said:
I LOVE THE CODE LYOKO ONE. The color scheme is quite appropriate.
If you like it, you can use it. Be sure to give credit if you do. I actually liked it a lot as well, and was kind of sad when I decided that I'd used it long enough.

The young grasshopper has evolved. I'm really proud - I dunno why. Guess it's just the thing between one banner artist to another.. I mean, your banner making has really improved. And... but yah. xD;;

I really am loving the Raphael and Legolas banners, but I can be a bit biased when it comes to Soul Calibur. ;P

And Rayne, I want your Christmas light banner so, so much. I even had to muster enough energy to stop my giggling spasm; the Bulbas are just way too cute! ‘O’

Yay, the a_f is alive! =D. Thanks. So if I'm not a grasshopper, what am I then?

Back
Top Bottom