• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Alakazam's Anagrams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bald Accountant

Battle? FC 0776 8124 7545
Reaction score
This is a game from Team neutral on Smogon (Rest in Peace)

The person who is "It" takes the name of a Pokemon and makes an anagram out of its letters, and its ability and makes an anagram out of those letters, and uses the two anagrams in a sentence or two. He makes the words in the pokemon anagram RED, and the anagram for the ability blue. Then the first person who guesses the pokemon and ability wins and gets to make the next anagram. if the correct guesser fails to make a new anagram, anyone else can repeat the correct pokemon and ability and they are "It".

I will start:

Years
ago, our neighbor's main diet was insescts, so everytime he found a bug in our yards, he ate it.

So the anagrams are:
ago yards
main diet it

Gyarados and Intimidate

Some goon has been found with a dodo figurine that he managed to pry from the neighbor's lawn.

Pokémon = Porygon
Ability = Download

One day I looked into the neighbors' yard and saw a man hit on a cow; based on her few moos, there wasn't much she wanted to discuss with him.

smoochum and the hidden ability hydration.
one day my friend declared waragainst an almondtort.he also said his new name was el sombrero. finally he ran away from a guy who said I must dish out pain on you!
(easy to figure out)

Wartortle and (hidden Ability) Rain Dish

Mr. Hale, my boss, felt glee after I dealt with a petty customer.

Elgyem, with Telepathy.

I watched them build the rig from afar; if I let them do the chore, that frees me to do as I please.

Pokémon = Feraligatr
Ability = Sheer Force

The man got out of his car to chase the sheep. He tried to take a bite out of one, but the only snack he got was a mouthful of wool.

Beartic and Snow Cloak

As they aged, the stats they gathered all started to fade.

Pokémon=Inkay
Ability=Contrary

Do you want a saucer? This title makes my happiness level go up.

Pokémon: Arceus; Ability: Multitype (duh!)

A girl named Kim eats chocolate pudding all the time. Her boyfriend Trent said it's either pudding or him

Mudkip, Torrent?

Nina loves to eat strawberries. Especially as jelly. However, she needs to be careful with eating this treat, as it is probably easy to make a real mess when eating it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom