• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Alexjuuhh's Sprite Shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexjuuhh

OH NOES! D:
Reaction score
Hey guys!

So I've been using this thread to show my sprites, like, just showing what I've made.
And I already started to ask for requests, but now I'm going to start my own shop, for real.
Here's my list of offers:

Splices - 2 or 3 Pokémon per splice. Please give me the name of the Pokémon you want and,
more specifically, you could add the sprites you want me to use.

Example:
picture.php
Recolors - give the name of the Pokémon you want recolored, or the specific sprite,
and the color palette of another Pokémon or a specific color palette you want me to use.

Example:
picture.php
Lineless sprites - I guess this one speaks for itself. A Lineless edit of a sprite.
Example:
picture.php
Trainer sprites - Give me a discription of how your trainer sprite should look like.
Be specific about the colors and like, the hairstyle etc.

Example:
picture.php
Trainer VS sprites - I'll make a VS Sprite of a trainer sprite you give me, it's that easy! :D
Example:
picture.php
Revamps - Give a Gen I/II sprite for me to revamp.
Example:
picture.php
Devamps - Give a Gen III/IV sprite for me to devamp.
Example:
picture.php

I'll make every sprite transparent. If you don't want it, let me no. :)

Requests:

Last edited:
Re: Alex' Sprite Work

Not bad. He looks a bit pale though

Thanks! But the artwork for Silver looks a bit pale too imo, but that's probably just me.

Last edited:

Looks good. I'll rate it an 8/10.

I've been thinking about going a bit into the Pokémon fusion sprites, and made my first one.

040k54td_seabite.png

It's a fusion between Gabite, Kingdra, Crobat and Charizard (even though it are only Charizards arms).
It was a bit easy imo. So, if you have any requests... then request! :)

Last edited:

Well, your splices are definately a lot better than your revamps. That's great! You're a natural, buddy!

Thanks! Okey, I have no inspiration. Does anyone have a request? :D

Gabite, Kingdra, Crobat, Charizard. Its a f***ing awesome sprite and a f***ing awesome combo. I could never have thought of that. Well done!

Just some more practice and you could certainly go far.

Gabite, Kingdra, Crobat, Charizard. Its a f***ing awesome sprite and a f***ing awesome combo. I could never have thought of that. Well done!

Just some more practice and you could certainly go far.
That's why I'd like some requests. Because I don't have any inspiration at the moment, and I'd love to continue with making some splices. :p

But thanks!

'kay, so how about a Nidoqueen/Aggron/Tyranitar? Try it.

I'll try that one! :)

Oh, just a moment ago, I made a quick slice.
picture.php

It's a slice between Tropius and Meganium. It was a bit easy.

~ NEW ~
And, as was requested, a slice between Aggron, Tyranitar and Nidoqueen. I'd call him/her Aggroniqueen.. :')
picture.php

Last edited:

I'm sorry for the double post. Oh and I was kind of busy this week, just so you know why I didn't make/post any splices.

Here's my latest one, Girafidash.
Splice between Girafarig and Rapidash.
picture.php

Excellent, genius pairing of Rapidash and Girafarig.

picture.php
It's supposed to look like me in real life, since I have red hair, and I like to wear black tees. And sometimes I wear armsocks or whatever you call them.

picture.php
This is the VS sprite of my trainer sprite. It's a recolor from Falkners VS sprite, but I guess it came out pretty well.

Finally, the VS sprite is transparent in the good way..

Oh, as a request, could somebody make a backsprite for this sprite? :D

Last edited:

Does anyone have splice request? ;DD I need some inspiration.

orangeandblack.png

Heres a back sprite I made for your character
hope you like it

orangeandblack.png

Heres a back sprite I made for your character
hope you like it
Hey, that's awesome! ;D I think I should make a bag in my trainer sprite now.. :')

Btw, can I use it if I need it? :)

you were saying you needed requests?
I have something in mind. I just want to know if it's ok with the owner.

I don't know if you want them still.

you were saying you needed requests?
I have something in mind. I just want to know if it's ok with the owner.

I don't know if you want them still.
what do you mean? :p

I mean, If you could just give me some ideas for splicing Pokémon, then it would be great!

yeah. thanks. ^-^
here are some suggestions:
if people ask you to do a recolor, they need to tell you the base. that means the pokemon getting a color change.

Ex: I would like a ___ base recolored with a ___.

and, another one:

If you want to recolor faster, such as with a sprite..

just right click on the color you want to change, then left click the one you want to replace the other one with. then use the eraser tool. drag the eraser with right click over the color wanted to change. that should make it way faster. (the color should change)

hope it helps ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom