• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

All-Kalos team members?

How many Pokemon in your team are G6 species?

• None

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • One

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Two

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Three

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Four

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Five

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • All of 'em

Votes: 20 31.7%

• Total voters
I only have three Kalos natives in my team, being Chesnaught, Heliolisk, and Sylveon, the other three are Charizard (Kanto), Floatzel (Sinnoh), and Mienshao (Unova). Sylveon is a bit of a tricky one though, since it evolves from a Kanto Pokemon (Eevee), but it was introduced in Gen 6, so it theoretically counts as a Kalos Pokemon.

Last edited:
5 of them, unless Mega Chairzard X counts as Kalos then 6. Greninja, Talonflame, Gogoat, Pangoro, Malamar and Charizard.

I'm raising a bunch of Pokemon in this game. However, my main team consists of Chesnaught, Meowstic, Talonflame, Heliolisk, Dragalge, and Absol. So that'd be 5, unless Mega Absol counts.

Last edited:
My team alternated, but my final 6 for the E4 battles & Champion were:

Delphox, Aegishlash, Raichu, Venusaur, Xerneas & Lucario.

Talonflame & Vivillon were in rotation for a long time, too.

The only one on my main team that's not a Kalos native is my Venusaur from Sycamore :)

Three of mine are from Gen VI (Delphox, Aegislash, Malamar). The other three on my team are Azumarill, Sigilyph, and Vileplume.

I only really have two: my Greninja and my Fletchinder. I do have a Pancham that I rotate on my team but he hasn't seen battle as of yet; he's my HM slave, sadly. The rest are oldies but goodies: Gardevoir, Beedrill, Sawk, and Golurk. (That last one was kind of a massive duh, right?)

For whatever reason, of all the Gen VI Pokémon, only Mikasa, my Greninja, found itself in my Hall of Fame team.

On X I only really run with two of them, Delphox and Talonflame, and I eventually traded in Talonflame because I had too many fire types on my team.

On Y I currently have three, Frogadier, Honedge, and Pancham. I would also be using Flabebe but Ralts is one dear to my heart and teams since Sapphire.

All mine are native to kalos, because there is not yet a way to bring them in from other regions yet, although only 3 are gen vi.

On X all of my pokemon are from gen 6. On Y its half and half.

All mine are native to kalos, because there is not yet a way to bring them in from other regions yet, although only 3 are gen vi.
Well, yeah of course all ours physically originated from Kalos, but like the Red Gyarados that's a given. ;)

I made it my goal for my first play-through to use only Gen 6 Pokemon. I mean you've probably used the other 'mons countless times before so why not use something new?

For my Y team I chose: Chesnaught, Pyroar (male), Meowstic (male), Noivern, Aurorus, and Heliolisk
(through trading I was able to get Tyrantrum and the other startes but this was the team I used for most of the game)

I used Talonflame for a while before catching my Noibat but that was only cuz I was desperate for a flying type. To be honest, Talonflame was a big letdown for me and since I had Pyroar already, I really didn't need another fire type at all.

Well, for my first playthrough I wanted to have an all Kalos team....

That didn't happen.

By the end, only Chesnaught turned out to be a Gen VI native. The rest of my team was Houndoom, Lapras, Lucario, Abomasnow, and Blaziken. Yeah....

I'm doing much better on my current playthrough, where I've got 5 Kalos natives. The only exception so far is Venusaur because duh. I also have to cycle Lapras every once in a while because I'm kinda lacking in Surfers.

But yeah, for the most part, my team is all Kalos. Right now, it is Delphox, Doublade, Pangoro, Floette, Amaura, and Venusaur. I have the Shiny Stone to evolve Floette, but I don't want to use it until it learns Moon Blast (rather save my Heart Scales for an emergency.) Amaura will be replaced by Goomy when I get to that point in the game. (Obviously, I haven't finished yet.)

The only non-Kalos native on my team is Charizard. 8U But does Sylveon count as a Kalos native? He's a new Pokemon, but he evolves from Eevee.

So far there are Doublade (I will evolve it to Aegislash soon, though, I was lucky to get a Dusk stone via Super Training), Greninja, Floette

My whole team consists of new Pokemon. I decided pretty early on that I only wanted to use new ones.

So yeah...Greninja, Talonflame, Gogoat, Doublade, Heliolisk and Tyrantrum at this moment.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom