• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

News All my questions please answer please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverio

Reaction score
1. Ash Greninga will HE leave Ash like abounding him like he did with other trainers because he doesn't feel that connection of Love/Bond or will Ash's Greninga leaves Ash because he refuses to make Ash get hurt from the battles?

2. Ash VS Alian wasn't really total lost as Ash' s Grenigina shown to have the winning edge meaning this battle wasn't actual lost it was a called off battle meaning it was undecided victor
it could have been draw actually.

3. What is the next kalos pokemon will Ash will capture maybe Grass, Physic, Ice, or Steel pokemon? Or maybe Ash Goodra returns.

Ash Greninga shown to have trait of Ash he stretches his body like Ash did when he was recovering his flu. Showing good bond.

4. Team Rocket will they ever get their pokemon from Giovanni I miss Serviper the most hopefully they being train by Giovanni workers?

Will Jessie and James ever get their true pokemon Arbork and Weezing maybe they get mega evolutions.

5. Ash vs Sawyer fourth battle will be great but i think Ash will win becuase Sawyer dosen't have Mega Stone yet as you can notice he dosent wear the stones.

1. No he won't leave.
2. It counts as a lost.
3. I am going with Bergmite as next capture.
4. Doubt it.
5. Ash is likely to win.

So you think Ash Greninga wont leave but its possible he might try but decide to give another chance because we saw Ash nightmare and the intro shows Ash cries as Greninga leaves.

Also You do u think Ash Greninga is boy so why doesn't Bulbapedia confirmed as male

Also who its a lost

Ash Greninga was still able to battle but Ash was the one who collapsed it wasn't really lost
mostly a battle called off situation

Ash Greninga was still standing and Alian Charizard was on the ground by taking that attack from Ash Grenigna shows Alian Charizard was in trouble like good time to do another attack before he gets back up to fight once more

1. No he won't leave.
2. It counts as a lost.
3. I am going with Bergmite as next capture.
4. Doubt it.
5. Ash is likely to win.

So you think Ash Greninga wont leave but its possible he might try but decide to give another chance because we saw Ash nightmare and the intro shows Ash cries as Greninga leaves.

Also You do u think Ash Greninga is boy so why doesn't Bulbapedia confirmed as male

Also who its a lost

Ash Greninga was still able to battle but Ash was the one who collapsed it wasn't really lost
mostly a battle called off situation

Ash Greninga was still standing and Alian Charizard was on the ground by taking that attack from Ash Grenigna shows Alian Charizard was in trouble like good time to do another attack before he gets back up to fight once more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom