• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: All Purpose Trade Services! (Gen VI - VII)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi can someone please help evolve my Feebas into a Milotic? I already have the Prism Scale for it. (on UM) thanks!

I simply just need a smeargle in Oras that knows soak and a sleep inducing move. I am willing to trade whatever Pokémon I can catch in Alpha Sapphire. I do not have Kygore nor Laitas

I have Let's Go Eevee, and I'm looking to complete my Pokédex in this game before I move on to completing the Pokémon Shield dex (if possible).

All I'm missing are the Let's Go Pikachu exclusives (Oddish, Sandshrew, Growlithe, Grimer, Mankey, Scyther, and any others if I'm missing any), the Pokémon that only evolve when traded (from Kadabra, Machoke, Graveler, and Haunter, all into their respective evolutions), and also Mew, Meltan, and Melmetal.

I am more than willing to trade back any Pokémon if you request, except for Oddish, Sandshrew, Grimer, and Mankey since I need to evolve them in my game in order to complete my Pokédex. And once I trade my trade evolutions, I would like to have them back so that I can register them in my Pokédex.

What am I willing to give for any Pokémon I keep? Well besides the LGE exclusives that I can find in my game, I also have a collection of Dratini (since they're harder to find, they may be worth something?). I also would be willing to trade away a shiny Rattata I found.

I do not currently have Nintendo Switch Online, but I do have the 7 Day Free Trial available to me, I'm just waiting to only activate it once I find a trading partner.

Anyway, if you're interested, you can DM me in Discord. My username is currently Sonic#0413 .

Thank you for your time!

UPDATE: I don't need anymore exclusives, I only need Mew and Melmetal. Thxs!

Last edited:
I need a Clauncher for Omega Ruby. Legit, no hacks. Just need to complete my living Pokédex.

I have Pokemon shield, and I am looking to complete my regional dex. The pokemon I am looking for are: every pokemon sword exclusive mons, karrablast/shelmet trade to register karrablast, escavalier, and accelgor in my dex, and phantump/pumpkaboo/swirlix/spritzee/onix/boldore trade evos. (I also need the evolved trade evos traded back so that I can register them in my shield dex.) (Also, I when trading karrablast and shelmet, I want the accelgor traded to me so that I can register it to my dex.) (For swirlix, I need it to hold the whipped dream [which I can give it to you if necessary] so that it can evolve into a slurpuff, and once spritzee evolves into aromatisse, I need that to be traded back as well.) (For Zacian, I just need to register it in my dex, so I will trade it back to you once it registers to my dex.)
Friend code: SW-0713-7865-6108
Also if you want to dm me on discord my username is: Rohbro_#4713

Hi! I am extremely new to both creating any forum and playing pokemon in general. With Soulsilver being my first unfinished playthrough about 2 months ago, and now Ultra Sun being my current playthrough. I am looking to trade to complete my pokedex that is currently 70% done. I don't need/want any legendaries or ultra beast. Mostly looking for every other pokemon, especially those that are trade evolutions to complete my work in progress living dex. I currently have the pokemon i do have in numerical order in my pc, and a list of the pokemon i don't have to complete my dex. I don't really have anything to be able to pay you for your troubles besides a Genesect and or a shiny Arceus both level 100 that i got from wonder trade. My FC is 4657-1192-1216

Last edited:
I've got an Arceus in USUM that I'd like to get cloned. I only need one copy plus the original back but any cloner able and willing to help is more than welcome to keep a clone for themselves. Thanks in advance!

FC: 3136-7748-5757
3DS name: Monkey
IGN: Taiyou

COMPLETED

Last edited:
Hello. I'm doing a play through of Shiny Pearl and want my team to have Alakazam and Gengar. If anyone could please trade my Haunter and Kadabra back and forth that would be super appreciated. I can help with any trade evolutions for someone as well!

Friend Code: SW-5866-9092-7307

Traded a Boldore in Moon yesterday in the GTS for a Gigalith (it’s not holding an item, by the way). If no one accepts it in time, I’d like to trade it over.
Furthermore, I want to complete the ‘dex in Moon and USUM, and am going to need someone to trade with to get all my trade evolutions by the time online communications on the 3Ds end. I would really someone for me to trade with to get any item trade evolutions without having to worry about when someone will receive a Pokémon transferred in the GTS.
Here’s my Friend Code: 2466-5071-7675
My 3Ds name: Javier
Name in Moon: Austin
Name in Ultra Sun: Imelda
Name in Ultra Moon: Angel (my real name)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom