• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

All Purpose Trade Services! (Gen VI - VII)

Dolce

Patron Saint of Nightmares
Reaction score
If you need trade related services for generations VI (XY/ORAS) and VII (SM/USM), this thread will serve as your go to hub. When posting be sure to include what service you're looking for, and what needs to be done. Also include your friend code, and other information you find necessary when organizing trades.
Need to trade in SwSh? Please visit the Gen VIII thread.

If you're looking for hacks, or if you're trading hacks be sure to state so.

The trade services this thread will cover but aren't limited to:
-Tradebacks
-Move Tutoring
-Trading for Pokédex entries
-TSV/ESV Checks
-Cloning
-Hacks

Once you have a trade organized to someone, take it to profiles messages or conversations. But in the case that no one offers to help, a section moderator will help you if we're able.

Much love!
- The staff

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking for someone to hack my Armaldo into a shiny. I'm offering a legit shiny Drizzle Pelipper with a Bold nature, which (with EV training, Hyper Training and Move Tutoring) will be perfect for the defensive/support set Smogon recommends; she's nicknamed Pelly, but I'll change her nickname to whatever you choose. PM me if you're willing to help me out. My FC is 0276-3094-8003, and my 3DS username and ign are both Mike.

Edit: Trade completed.

Last edited:
I am in search of a player to help with some trade backs. I am currently playing Alpha Sapphire and working on a complete Living Pokedex. This playthrough is down to pokemon requiring trades to evolve. I have all relevant held items, but am unfamiliar with most aspects of trading other than trading with passersby. I would appreciate any help anyone could give to help me complete this playthrough.

I am in search of a player to help with some trade backs. I am currently playing Alpha Sapphire and working on a complete Living Pokedex. This playthrough is down to pokemon requiring trades to evolve. I have all relevant held items, but am unfamiliar with most aspects of trading other than trading with passersby. I would appreciate any help anyone could give to help me complete this playthrough.
I can help u out if you’re still looking for assistance! I am looking for some dex entries for AS as well so we can help each other out :]

Hello :]

I am trying to complete my dex in AS and am looking for people to help me with tradebacks/dex entries. I will help out in return in any way I can!

My FC is 3926-7198-8107
Thanks!

I found the help I needed at the time, but I will help you with some trade backs if you need. I will send you a friend request as soon as I am able. I will need your nintendo "name" and in game name to find you once we are friends.

I have some event legendaries in Alpha Sapphire that I need cloned, if that’s posssible? I’m not really sure if there are limits on what can be cloned or not. :p I’m trying to complete a living dex and need some pokémon to trade for some that I missed. Thanks in advance!

I know i've asked this question before but does anyone have a Jaboca or Custap Berry that they can trade me?
In exchange i can offer all the other Dream World and PokéMileage Club exclusive Berries. :)

Hi! I'm looking for an event Marshadow for my Ultra Sun. I'd be happy to accept a clone, but I'd rather not have a hacked Mon. I don't have much to offer, but I have extra event Groudon/Kyogres or the new Shiny Poipole. My Ign and username are both Ch!ef. My FC is 0619-8341-3408

Im sorry if this is the wrong place to post this.

I'm looking for a marshadow,I don't care if hacked or not as long as it isn't nicknamed to complete my national Dex.

I have a legit diance and hacked other mysticals including Arceus.

Would greatly appreciate help
Thanks in advance.

Hi yes hello. I'm looking for a kind individual to trade and trade back my Kadabra with in Let's Go Eevee so I can get my Alakazam. I'd be more than happy to return the favor to you when needed.

My Switch friend code is SW-0005-4451-8538

I used to be able to hack my Pokémon legally on PKHeX but the battery 2DS which I was using has now completely run out and it is now unusable. I would like someone to hack some more Pokémon legally for me and know my TID and SID for my Ultra Sun version male character Max and Ultra Moon female character メイ. Could someone please hack legal Pokémon to make them look like they were caught or bred by me? I’m not sure if I can attach the PKHeX files of each Pokémon I would like to be traded to me which would make the process of hacking the legal Pokémon much easier than me describing which Pokémon I would like with which stats and I think I would probably want to send them in PMs. I also don’t think I have much to offer apart from maybe a Pokémon I’ve previously cloned in PKHeX.

Last edited:
I would like a trade back to my Moon Slowpoke to a Slowking.
Pokemon Game Name : Keirsten
Pokemon Game ID No. : 942988
Nintendo ID Name : Carebear
Nintendo Friend code: 1779-2054-3984
Pokémon available for Trade
Sableye Level 32
Nickname : Jewel Gender: Female Nature:Careful
Nickname : Sab Gender: male Nature:Quiet
Nickname : Jewel Gender: Female Nature:Quirky
Nickname : Jewel Gender: Female Nature:Lax
Relcath Level 28
If interested please PM, Nintendo ID Friend code and Name , Pokémon game ID and in game name, and when you would be available to trade as well what you are interested from my list. Thank in advance.

Solved

Last edited:
Hello! I'm looking for someone who can still hack in Gen 7. I would like some help with changing the nature of one of the members of my team, if possible ^^;;

I'm looking to see if anyone has any extra Shiny Sogaleo and Lunala for US/UM from the event a few months ago. I got the codes before, but because I've been so focused on playing Sword/Shield, I forgot all about them and now the codes have been expired for nearly a month. I don't know what I could trade for them or if this would be too difficult to ask for in general, but I just feel really bad that I lost another event Pokemon due to simply not remembering to use the codes in time. This happened a lot during the seventh generation. I thought that Pokemon Pass would make it easier to use the codes right away, but I just need to just download the Pokemon the moment I get back home instead of waiting until later.

If anyone can help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Hey everybody. I hope anyone here is still willing to trade Mons in the Let's Go games. I'd like to complete the Dex for Let's Go Eevee, but I only need the following 5 Mons:

Golem
Alakazam
Machamp
Gengar
Mew (if only a loan to be registered in my Let's Go Dex and in my Home account, and I trade it back ASAP)

So, pretty much the traded evolutions (directly from the Let's Go games because apparently one cannot get those from previous generations) and Mew...

I don't need shiny pokemon, or with perfect stats. Just to complete the Dex.

Let me know to set up a date and time for the trade.

Hello, everyone!
I am looking for a Volcanion. I lost the event for this mon and need it to complete my National Dex

I'm about to catch a Red Gyrados, does that have any trade value at all? Would it help to have it in a luxury ball, or an apriball, or something else?

Hi! I'm new to this forum, and forums in general, so I don't know how everything quite works yet. I just joined because I would like to ask for help getting a frisk ability furret, and or a furret in a love ball, to be traded to pokemon moon. I know furret is not a great pokemon, and this may sound like an odd request, but I'm wanting to breed for a shiny furret in a love ball to give my sister as a birthday present. I can breed for the shiny pokemon, so you do not have to trade me a shiny. I know this could mean a lot of work if someone would try to find the pokemon for me from scratch, and I'm sorta hoping that someone has a pokemon that got traded to them, in which they could just make a copy of it, and that way it's a lot less work for anyone. Please let me know if you think you would be able to help in anyway.

Back
Top Bottom