• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh All Purpose Trade Services! (Gen VIII, BDSP INCLUDED)

I'm looking for a rockruff with the move own tempo so I can evolve and get the dusk form

My friend code is: SW-4872-8549-9678

Can someone trade me the sword exclusive pokemons? Trying to complete my pokedex on shield...

Friend Code: 2857-1283-3409

If anyone is looking for Hidden Ability Pokémon, I believe I have every one of them (or their evolution line) that are found in Shield/Sword in an Apriball. I'll be happy to breed and trade them to anyone.

Looking for a slurpuff and zacian to complete Pokédex I can trade aromatisse and zamazenta .

Looking for a few Pokémon with special abilities? Solar Power Charizard, Thick Fat Mamoswine and a suction cup Cradily I believe that’s it. Done care about IV I plan to breed them no matter what.

Would anyone who's already in the BD/SP post-game be willing to obtain a Porygon for me (any nature, any IVs, I'm unbothered)? I can either grab you some SP exclusives or if you prefer, breed a perfect IV Pokemon for you in SW/SH (if you have it). Thank you in advance!

EDIT: No longer needed! Thank you to anyone who considered it.

Last edited:
I'm looking for a Razor Fang to evolve my Gligar before post-game in Brilliant Diamond. I can offer mostly BD exclusives (ie: Cranidos, Scyther + Metal Coat, etc), Heart Scales, and TMs like Earthquake, Shadow Ball, Brick Break, Scald, etc. Please reply with a quote or mention as I'm quicker to notice/respond to them (and I'm likely to forget I even asked). Thank you.

EDIT: I now have one more offer to put on the table: Feebas. Feebas is now part of my offers in exchange for the Razor Fang.

Last edited:
Looking for a Piplup so I can enter Elite 4 with Empoleon.
Also an Eevee, but not urgently.

Can give out Feebas, Happiny, Pichu or Charmander & Larvitar eggs if u lend me a Ditto to breed an egg.

SW-8401-6329-8316

If anyone has a Cascoon, I can offer a Silcoon so we can both bypass the random nature of Wurmple's evolution.

EDIT: This trade is closed, I got Cascoon myself.

Last edited:
Here's another offer: I have a Cranidos that I can trade away.

I just want a Shieldon in return.

I'm withdrawing my request, as a friend of mine in another hangout gave me the needed Razor Fang in a trade. So I don't need it anymore. Thanks to anyone who considered the offer.

Looking for someone to gen a female shiny HA Scorbunny with a Jolly nature and female shiny Popplio with a Modest nature for me, HMU if you're able to do so

Last edited:
Hi, I'm currently Vivillon hunting in Home and I still need the River, Savannah, Sun, Garden and Archipelago forms, as well as shinies for every form BUT Garden and Icy Snow. We can only trade Mythicals with people we have on our friend list, right? I have extra of most of the Year of Mythical and Year of Legendaries. I also still need Zeraora and Marshadow. I just got my Switch last summer and missed those events. Thanks in advance!

Can anyone trade me a moon ball in SWSH? Willing to do something tedious like give you a level 100 pokemon or something with an XL candy.

Back
Top Bottom