• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh All Purpose Trade Services! (Gen VIII, BDSP INCLUDED)

im looking for a mew to unlock the ability to transfer my mew from pokemon go to my shield account.
I dont really care if its legit, i just want to put my mew in the game, but apparently I can only put mine in once a mew has been unlocked in the game??
I would be happy to temp trade if perma isnt an option. I have a couple of 6iv shinys (including an english ditto) all caught by me from dens. some rando iv's from dens and some others from breeding and pokemon go. i also have some normal legendarys to trade if wanted.
i have plenty of them hacked shiny machamps pokemon from the surprise trade but they take the fun out of shiny hunting so i usually just keep them for my sons and nephews

Would someone be willing to trade and tade back a drifloom in BDSP. I just need the encounter for my pokedex.

Friend code: SW-6618-0134

Edit: Never mind found a way around the time lock out that only works with physical copies

Last edited:
Looking to trade for version exclusives in BDSP; I have Pearl. Specifically looking for Craniados, Murkrow, Caterpie, Stunky, Elekid and Kecleon. Ideally trade for trade, but open to other reasonable options (so no shinies, Mythicals or Legendaries).

FC is SW-2309-6941-6404.

Hey, I'm hoping that somebody could loan me a Dialga that originated in Brilliant Diamond. I'm trying to finish the Pokemon Home research tasks for BDSP, so it can't be a Dialga from any other game. I can return the favour with my Shining Pearl Palkia if somebody else is in the same boat. We can tradeback after I've registered it to Home, or not, if that's your preference.

(That said, I'm not sure how trading works in BDSP, so doing so via Sword/Shield might be easier.)

Hey, I'm hoping that somebody could loan me a Dialga that originated in Brilliant Diamond. I'm trying to finish the Pokemon Home research tasks for BDSP, so it can't be a Dialga from any other game. I can return the favour with my Shining Pearl Palkia if somebody else is in the same boat. We can tradeback after I've registered it to Home, or not, if that's your preference.

(That said, I'm not sure how trading works in BDSP, so doing so via Sword/Shield might be easier.)
You can borrow my Dialga. The trading in BDSP is easy.

Last edited:
Please, does anyone have a cranidos in Legends? Of course this obnoxiously sneaky pokemon is the last one I need RIP. I have a Shieldon if you need one and tons of other pokemon. but way too much energy into this game.

Looking for shiny Deoxys from yesterday's (or previous) Pokemon Go Deoxys Raid Day. I have a shiny Icy Snow Vivillon and several Cherish Ball event shinies to trade.

Howdy! Looking for someone to help Evolve Boldore! I can help evolve other peoples' trade pokemon too! I also have some shiny pokemon from PokeGen surprise trades and the like!

Can someone help me evolve a Poliwhirl into Politoed for BDSP sometime?

Hello! I am trying to obtain a shiny charm in LGPE and need to complete the trade evolutions in the game: M/F Alakazam, Machamp, Golem, and Gengar. I know these games are a few years old but is anyone able to help me out? I have them all ready to go, just need someone to trade them back to me!

Hello everyone! I have Pokemon shield, and I am looking to complete my regional dex. The pokemon I am looking for are: every pokemon sword exclusive mons, karrablast/shelmet trade to register karrablast, escavalier, and accelgor in my dex, and phantump/pumpkaboo/swirlix/spritzee/onix/boldore trade evos. (I also need the evolved trade evos traded back so that I can register them in my shield dex.) (Also, I when trading karrablast and shelmet, I want the accelgor traded to me so that I can register it to my dex.) (For swirlix, I need it to hold the whipped dream [which I can give it to you if necessary] so that it can evolve into a slurpuff, and once spritzee evolves into aromatisse, I need that to be traded back as well.) (For Zacian, I just need to register it in my dex, so I will trade it back to you once it registers to my dex.)
Friend code: SW-0713-7865-6108
Also if you want to dm me on discord my username is: Rohbro_#4713

hello ^ ^
I noticed that this was a somewhat old thread, but it seems to be the best place for me to ask this question.
My favourite pokemon is Zeraora, but I managed to miss out on its events. :(
Is there anyone who could clone, etc. a Zeraora to trade me? If Zeraora is possible to trade. I’ll try to get something worthwhile in return :)

Back
Top Bottom