• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh All Purpose Trade Services! (Gen VIII, BDSP INCLUDED)

Reaction score
If you need trade related services for SWSH or BDSP, this thread will serve as your go to hub. When posting be sure to include what service you're looking for, and what needs to be done. Also include your Switch friend code and other necessary information when organizing trades. For Gen VI/VII, please refer to this thread.

The trade services this thread will cover but aren't limited to:
-Tradebacks
-Trading for Pokédex entries
-TSV/ESV Checks
-Cloning
-Hacks

Once you have a trade organized to someone, take it to profiles messages or conversations. But in the case that no one offers to help, the VG staff will help you if we're able.

Enjoy!

- The Staff

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love a Vullaby if anyone has one to spare at this point.

Friend code is SW-0912-1368-0414. Many thanks if you can help me out! :)

EDIT: Request was fulfilled! :D

Last edited:
Looking to trade my Corsola for a Darumaka if at all possible :S

friend code: 5970-5161-8230

Looking to evolve my Haunter into Gengar.
Please let me know avails for a tradeback. Thanks.
SW-0354-2251-5344

Looking for Fossilized Drake. I can trade a Fossilized Bird in return.
SW-2744-9685-0108

Someone want to help me fill the dex?Someone with shield if possible.

Yes,i need just one member per family after that I can make them evolve or breed myself

I need corsola family,Larvitar family,sligoo family,lunatone,escalier and the other that we have to trade against,Zamazenta,and some that I dont know where to get.

After spending over an hour trying to find 5% Larvitar to no avail ,I’ve only got Corsola & Ponyta so far. I can also trade over the Shield-exclusive Apple and fossils

After spending over an hour trying to find 5% Larvitar to no avail ,I’ve only got Corsola & Ponyta so far. I can also trade over the Shield-exclusive Apple and fossils
Im gonna make a liste of those that I need and you'll tell me if you got them.

Back
Top Bottom