• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Please remember to keep spoilers about the new Pokemon games in their respective sections here and here.

SwSh All Purpose Trade Services! (Gen VIII)

Reaction score
I'm looking for a rockruff with the move own tempo so I can evolve and get the dusk form

My friend code is: SW-4872-8549-9678

Reaction score
Can someone trade me the sword exclusive pokemons? Trying to complete my pokedex on shield...

Friend Code: 2857-1283-3409

Pokémon Fan
Reaction score
If anyone is looking for Hidden Ability Pokémon, I believe I have every one of them (or their evolution line) that are found in Shield/Sword in an Apriball. I'll be happy to breed and trade them to anyone.

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He
Looking for a slurpuff and zacian to complete Pokédex I can trade aromatisse and zamazenta .

Champion of the Galar Region!
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
Looking for all eeveelutions! Currently have Umbreon, Sylveon, Eevee, Vaporion, Leafeom, and Glaceon.