• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh All Purpose Trade Services! (Gen VIII, BDSP INCLUDED)

I just need a Berry Sweet, if anyone has a spare. You can put it on any Pokemon, I don't care which. I'm not too far into the game (5th Gym), so there isn't much I can trade back if you want something specific~

FC: SW-5324-5567-2702

After spending over an hour trying to find 5% Larvitar to no avail ,I’ve only got Corsola & Ponyta so far. I can also trade over the Shield-exclusive Apple and fossils
I am looking for a Fossilized Drake (Shield exclusive fossil). Can I trade one in exchange for my Fossilized Bird (Sword exclusive fossil)?

Hi guys! I need help for the version exclusives cause the y-comm trade system is awful and it doesn't allow you to ask for a particular pokemon or simply talk somehow with the person you are trading with. I have sword and I can trade all my exclusives (including the apple for Flapple) but I need the shield ones: sweet Apple to evolve Applin into Appletun
and I also need Zamazenta (I will trade it back clearly). It would be really nice if anyone could help...so let me know!

Last edited:
Theres not to many im looking for.Appletun,mawhile,sabeleye, croagunk,milotic and mimikyu

Anyone who has access to cfw switch willing to help gen me the legendaries?

I haven't been to this site in years, so forgive me if i'm doing this wrong. So, If i just wanna trade for the other two starters, I just post in this thread? I already have two level 1 Scorbunnies bred and ready to go. If someone would help me get this other two starters, I'd be very grateful.

I am looking for a Fossilized Drake (Shield exclusive fossil). Can I trade one in exchange for my Fossilized Bird (Sword exclusive fossil)?

Still need that fossil? I can use a bird. If you have a extra dino I'd trade something for that also

Last edited:
I am looking for a Ditto from someone playing on a language setting other than English, because I want to start Masuda Method hunting. I can trade back an English ditto in return. I don't care about IVs or anything

Thanks to anyone who can help, I have been on the Ditto Link Trade (4448) for hours, with no luck in finding one. So I was hoping to make it easier.

((important to note: If you do have one, I actually can't trade for a couple days yet. I left my Switch Charger at home when I was going back to college so I have a couple more days to wait before the shipment arrives.))

Still need that fossil? I can use a bird. If you have a extra dino I'd trade something for that also
I managed to get that fossil in the end. Do you happen to have a Hidden Ability Galarian Corsola? Can trade Bird and Dino fossil for it.

Been looking around for a Larvitar, no preferences for nature or IVs, willing to trade a vulpix I hatched with its HA and good IVs in Sp.Def, HP, and Attack. Trying to make a sand team and Tyranitar is a pretty obvious choice

Hello! I'm looking for the following for Pokemon Sword:
Spritzee (Female)
Eiscue (Female)
Indeedee (female)
Feebas (Female)
The berry sweets (Namely Clover, Berry, Love, Ribbon, and Strawberry)
A Tart Apple

Here's what I can offer:
Eevee
Scorbunny
Galarian Ponyta
Galarian Farfetch'd
Ralts (male)
Some high level Pokemon I got in Surprise Trades such as Hitmonlee.

My Switch code is SW-5239-6636-1207 and my character's in-game name is Ramona.

If anyone can help with this, I'd really appreciate it!

Last edited:
I need a number of Mons in order to fill out some of the remaining space in my dex. They are as followed:

Grookey
Hitmontop
Ditto (doesn't need to be foreign or anything special, I just can't find one for the life of me)
G-Corsola (no matter how many times I visit the area where they spawn in Shield, the weather WON'T cooperate and give me Overcast)
Feebas
Sableye
Mimikyu
Morpeko
Drampa
Dhelmise
Rotom
Stonjourner
Esciue
Dreepy

Everything else I either have or are in the process of evolving to fill the needed dex space. In exchange, well, name your price and I'll see what I can do. If you can offer something and I can give you what you want in exchange, please start a conversation with me, as I don't like giving out my FC publicly (not that I don't trust you people, but I have had a few cases where random people added me to their lists without me knowing who they are beforehand, and it freaks me out a bit). Thanks in advance.

I'm in need of the following Pokémon:

- Grookey
- Sobble
- Lotad
- Growlithe
- Combee

- Spritzee
- Croagunk
- Throh
- Solosis
- Shelmet
- Sableye
- Mawile
- Riolu

- Mimikyu
- Hawlucha
- Oranguru
- Drampa
-Turtanator
- Dhelmise
- Lunatone
- Rotom
- Larvitar

- Deino
- Goomy
- Dreepy

In return, I can trade any other Pokémon that you need, particularly Scorbunny and Sword exclusive Pokémon.

Last edited:
@Akira Bond I can offer you the following:

Lotad
Growlithe
Combee
Croagunk
Riolu
Hawlucha
Larvitar

I can probably offer you more, like Mawile and Turtanator, but I'll have to double-check on those first. You'll have to give me a bit of time, as I have to breed some of them (like Larvitar), but that won't be difficult to do. In exchange, can you offer any of the Mons I need in the post above you? Let me know in a conversation/PM or whatever it's called here and we'll talk trade.

Back
Top Bottom